• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vicki's feet plus a bonus shot of Vicki as Veronica Lake

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Ivy and Ambrosia were the first girls that I worked with who had ever done any modelling, although they were not by any means professionals. They came to me as a team, and were always at their best when appearing together because of all the contrasts they created.

Ivy is blond, strong-willed and dominant, and HATES being tickled. She is a screaming laugher, who gets louder and more hysterical the more she is tickled. Ambrosia is brunette, submissive and gentle, and enjoys all the attention of being tied up and tickle-tortured. Ambrosia is a giggler, with a high-pitched, musical giggle.

So one day Ambrosia called me up and said she had a friend named Vicki that she wanted me to meet. Vicki was a very sweet, bubbly girl with an extremely outgoing and vivacious personality. She was also, Ambrosia promised, very ticklish.

We sat down to meet and Vicki discussed her ticklishness, claiming to be very ticklish on her upper body but not on her feet. Since she was so open about the rest, Ambrosia and I took her word for it about her feet.

During the first segment of her video I noticed Vicki getting jumpy anytime Ambrosia got near her feet, which were supposedly not ticklish. So while Vicki was having a bathroom break, I told Ambrosia about my suspicions. She tried it out and sure enough Vicki turned out to be VERY ticklish on her feet! Truth and justice were served and evil was appropriately punished!

You can check out the details of this video at Vicki's First Time

Also check out Vicki at Switching Places with Ambrosia and Vicki

mtp_vickisfirst31.jpg

mtp_vickisfirst32.jpg

mtp_vickisfirst33.jpg

mtp_vickisfirst34.jpg

mtp_vickisfirst35.jpg

mtp_vickisfirst36.jpg

mtp_vickisfirst37.jpg

mtp_vickisfirst38.jpg

mtp_vickisfirst39.jpg

mtp_vickisfirst40.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back