• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bay area munch: Saturday, June 3!

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Who needs NEST when you've got WEST! That stands for WEST coast gatherings, just in case you were curious. :p

We're planning another munch in Santa Clara or San Jose, this coming Saturday, June 3. We'll meet at a restaurant at about 1 pm, to eat and chat, then head to my place or Vadim's/Ed's to play for a while. My lovely co-host Bagelfather will be unable to attend this time (he'll be Hawaii, missing us the whole time I'm sure), but he encouraged us to carry on without him (and boy, we do carry on!). ;) Vadim has graciously volunteered to help out in his stead.

So come join us! If you're on the list, you'll be receiving an invitation from DVNC. If not, get on the list by e-mailing him at [email protected]. Details will be sent out next week to those who have RSVPed.

Hope to see you soon!

- Karen (Lindyhopper) and Vadim (Starfires)

NeitherSparky said:
Is Dan going? I still want my griffin statuette back! ;)
I don't think so - he's going to NEST, isn't he?

But I hope you'll consider joining us, statuette or no. ;)

Well, like last time, I'm not comfortable driving all that way alone. But you guys have a good time. :)

Aw, none of you bold souls out there wanna take a day trip to the valley?

If Danimal were there, we could cajole him into helpin'... Alas.

Sorry!

Once again, thank you to everyone who came to the munch! We had 11 people show this time - short of our all-time high, but certainly not bad. :) Special thanks go out to Vadim, for helping me host, and to Ken, who made time for this munch on his trip here all the way from Texas!

And Lloyd: I'm sorry that we didn't get a chance to talk! If I'd known you were rushing out the door, I would've postponded my Great Sandwich Conundrum long enough to say hello. :p If you see this post, PM me or something!

Anyway, it was great to see everyone, old friends and new. And for everyone who had to send their regrets (perhaps from NEST, or from someplace tropical), we'll be sure to do it again soon. :cool:

LindyHopper said:
Once again, thank you to everyone who came to the munch! We had 11 people show this time - short of our all-time high, but certainly not bad. :) Special thanks go out to Vadim, for helping me host, and to Ken, who made time for this munch on his trip here all the way from Texas!

And Lloyd: I'm sorry that we didn't get a chance to talk! If I'd known you were rushing out the door, I would've postponded my Great Sandwich Conundrum long enough to say hello. :p If you see this post, PM me or something!

Anyway, it was great to see everyone, old friends and new. And for everyone who had to send their regrets (perhaps from NEST, or from someplace tropical), we'll be sure to do it again soon. :cool:

Apologies for missing it, I was in somewhat of a crisis at work. I had this conversation with a friend a few weeks back:

But hey, the thing works, and I'm never ever going to touch it again. I'm very happy :p

I've heard these words before. Just before the cataclysmic failure and the wailing cries of some tortured soul in the computer room.

Or more often... when mgt changes policy in some strange, unforeseen fashion that data is input differently; exposing a gap that could never have been foreseen because you could never imagine why anyone would do it the hard way and you get a panicked call when they realize some docs have been disappearing without being saved to a proper file for the last two months and they want you to fix it in the next 15 minutes.

Yea, one of those :/. Hope you have another soon :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back