• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awesome m/f foot tickle torture, new clip.

That was awesome! No doubt the best mainstream foot tickle I have ever seen GREAT FIND!!!!

:yowzer: My God! That was fantastic!

How do you save YouTube videos to your harddrive again???

Wow, that clip made me uncomfortable. That wasn't even fun....she was in honest pure hell and they didn't care. Tickling someone who truly can't stand it, for so long, far past their limits is never cool. Usually "I can't breathe" is a good indication to stop.

My face is still burning. God I feel sorry for her.

Mimi said:
Wow, that clip made me uncomfortable. That wasn't even fun....she was in honest pure hell and they didn't care. Tickling someone who truly can't stand it, for so long, far past their limits is never cool. Usually "I can't breathe" is a good indication to stop.

ahh i'm with you on this one, Meems.. she couldn't breathe and also she said something about not being able to feel something.. i also felt sorry for her.. and i was breathing for her..

Are you serious? She wasn`t even tring hard to get away from the guy!

Mimi said:

erm, much as i support peoples need to bring drama into any given thread, i think youre being a tad dramatic there Mimi :)

I wouldnt say that girl is in any real discomfort, maybe she isnt loving it as much as a real 'lee would, but certainly she wasnt hating it, she seemed more intent on slapping the camera away than trying to escape..

its good that you feel such deep compassion for people but in this case i think its just friends being friends :)

edit: out of curiousity i messaged the guy on youtube that posted the clip, his reply was;

"lol nahh man it was all out of fun , shes my girlfriend , her little bro was filming and when she realized she got caught of guard so then she tried to play it off lol"

Last edited:
Well, I just showed the clip to Lazzy and he's in agreement with me. We have a friend who, when tickled, gets completely weak and can't fight anyone off at all. She laughs, but it's such extreme torture for her that she's crying and red and in full panic within seconds. I've seen guys continue to tickle her well after this point because "Hell, she's laughing, she MUST be enjoying it", when in reality they are literally hurting her and causing her severe personal agony.

I see this girl reacting the same way. At first it seemed fine and playful, but once she started gasping for air, stopped laughing, and turned beet red in the face...no, it was no longer just "fun" then. They took it too far. That's one of the things that gives us ticklephiles such a bad name. People who don't know when to stop.

And I don't think it's "drama" to be concerned about the well-being of a female who I personally felt was mistreated for the sake of a good laugh and video to post on youtube. It's stuff like this that discourages females from joining the forum, or getting involved. Many honestly fear that's all the male lers want and expect from them, and that they won't respect them or their safety.

Mimi said:
Well, I just showed the clip to Lazzy and he's in agreement with me. We have a friend who, when tickled, gets completely weak and can't fight anyone off at all. She laughs, but it's such extreme torture for her that she's crying and red and in full panic within seconds. I've seen guys continue to tickle her well after this point because "Hell, she's laughing, she MUST be enjoying it", when in reality they are literally hurting her and causing her severe personal agony.

I see this girl reacting the same way. At first it seemed fine and playful, but once she started gasping for air, stopped laughing, and turned beet red in the face...no, it was no longer just "fun" then. They took it too far. That's one of the things that gives us ticklephiles such a bad name. People who don't know when to stop.

And I don't think it's "drama" to be concerned about the well-being of a female who I personally felt was mistreated for the sake of a good laugh and video to post on youtube. It's stuff like this that discourages females from joining the forum, or getting involved. Many honestly fear that's all the male lers want and expect from them, and that they won't respect them or their safety.

He is right. You are way overreacting. Especially after he said he PM'd the guy about it. It was all good clean fun and she didn't seem like she hated it at all. Nobody got hurt from 50 seconds of foot tickling, relax.

Glad to see you tickle fans enjoyed it.

*shrug* Maybe I am overreacting. I just saw the same exact reaction my friend gets when tickled, and she'd rather be beaten half to death than have to endure 10 seconds of tickling. And I saw you give the same response the jerkoffs who torture her give..."It's only tickling, it's not like we're hurting her. Look, she's laughing, she's gotta be enjoying it." Yah. Whatever.

You're free to degrade my opinion all you want. But don't expect your total disregard for a girls possible distress to land you any female attention on the forum any time soon. And don't complain when we continue to have a lack of females around here when they are seen as nothing more that toys for your own personal pleasure.

Seemed like playful fun to me. If such things greatly bothered her, she would not be friends with the said male. I agree with the opinion of overreacting.

Moreover, who said anything about "tools" and one's ability, or inability, to attract a mate? In addition, why does such a factor even apply? Is one's desire or ability to acquire a "lover" the determining factor in his ability to reason? You're dragging forth many tangents that hold no relevance to any scenario currently in discussion. Such comments are personal slander and, to put it bluntly, are pretty stupid. Such is the fate of a weak argument, I suppose.

It looks legit, she like it. I loved it when she was begging for him to stop the tickling.

Mimi said:
*shrug* Maybe I am overreacting. I just saw the same exact reaction my friend gets when tickled, and she'd rather be beaten half to death than have to endure 10 seconds of tickling. And I saw you give the same response the jerkoffs who torture her give..."It's only tickling, it's not like we're hurting her. Look, she's laughing, she's gotta be enjoying it." Yah. Whatever.

You're free to degrade my opinion all you want. But don't expect your total disregard for a girls possible distress to land you any female attention on the forum any time soon. And don't complain when we continue to have a lack of females around here when they are seen as nothing more that toys for your own personal pleasure.

Mimi, it's because you and i are females, and can see the suffering she was going through. and obviously these guys didn't want to notice that she was having major trouble breathing. she was laughing, sure, i mean she was being tickled, but in between the tickling, i saw pain on her face.. she wanted him to quit.. and for those who say she wasn't trying hard enough to get away.. you get in that position with your one foot firmly trapped, and try to get away as that person is tickling the living day lights out of that foot.. you know it's too hard to fight when you are laughing and trying to catch your breath..

it's funny.. yea the guys here thought it was all in good fun, the two females that commented could see the truth.

isabeau said:
Mimi, it's because you and i are females, and can see the suffering she was going through. and obviously these guys didn't want to notice that she was having major trouble breathing. she was laughing, sure, i mean she was being tickled, but in between the tickling, i saw pain on her face.. she wanted him to quit.. and for those who say she wasn't trying hard enough to get away.. you get in that position with your one foot firmly trapped, and try to get away as that person is tickling the living day lights out of that foot.. you know it's too hard to fight when you are laughing and trying to catch your breath..

it's funny.. yea the guys here thought it was all in good fun, the two females that commented could see the truth.

Now youre turning this into a gender war and trying to suggest women are somehow more in tune with peoples emotions than men? Hmm

I'm not really sure what it takes to convince you, youve got several other peoples opinions other than your own that say she looks fine, youve got testament FROM THE GIRL IN QUESTION that states she was fine :p Maybe you should go and convince her that she was actually being tortured, she doesnt seem to think she was.

I'll bow out of this argument now to stop it from escalating any further, but youre free to tear my opinion to shreds if you wish, but im not an animal, i can tell just as well as the next person if someone is in distress.

Lttg said:
Now youre turning this into a gender war and trying to suggest women are somehow more in tune with peoples emotions than men? Hmm

I'm not really sure what it takes to convince you, youve got several other peoples opinions other than your own that say she looks fine, youve got testament FROM THE GIRL IN QUESTION that states she was fine :p Maybe you should go and convince her that she was actually being tortured, she doesnt seem to think she was.

I'll bow out of this argument now to stop it from escalating any further, but youre free to tear my opinion to shreds if you wish, but im not an animal, i can tell just as well as the next person if someone is in distress.

i don't believe in tearing anyone's opinions to shreds.. i respect others opinions and only ask that they respect mine.. no i'm not trying to turn this into a gender war.. sure how do i ask her? i'll be glad to contact her and ask if she enjoyed it or not.. i am trusting my eyes on this one, and she definitely didn't look like she was having any fun.. but heck, maybe my eyes are deceiving me.. if i'm wrong, i will gladly admit that.. it's one thing about me that i like,(and there aren't many things about me that i do like) but i will admit when i'm wrong..

You know, it's funny how every time a girl comes into one of these threads and suggests that the girl in a video may have been pushed too far, we immediately get slammed with 20 replies from the guys all saying "Oh she's FINE, you're overreacting, stop being so melodramatic...", but then WE are accused of slander and turning this into a gender war. Well no, we're not. We offer a different opinion, and you all jump us for it. That's what makes females so uncomfortable around here and why you don't see many of the girls from the other subforums posting here. They either see that type of reaction and don't even bother, or they try posting and get stomped on for whatever view they have that's not agreed with. Nice approach, fellas.

Izzy and I ARE girls. We know what it's like to be pinned and taken to that point where you can't breathe and you need it to stop and whoever is tickling you just laughs it off and keeps going. The fear and distress in that situation is unbelievable. You men have no idea the power you can have over a ticklish girl, and you just figure that since we're laughing it's all good. Well sometimes it's not, and you need to have more respect for us.

We did NOT hear from the girl in the video....we heard from her boyfriend, who laughed off her distress and continued tickling her anyway. Of course he thinks she was fine....he obviously felt she was having a good time since he continued. So I don't take his reassurance to be worth more than that of any sadistic twit who gets off on tormenting girls just because he can.

But whatever. You guys obviously don't see the same thing Izzy and I did, so there's no point in arguing this. I just sincerely hope none of you actually do this to any females you may get the chance to tickle youselves. Laughter and not fighting off the ler are NOT always signs a girl is enjoying it. You need to watch for other signs of distress like difficulty breathing and turning red and flush...those are WARNING signs, not indications to keep torturing. Sheesh I can't believe how unconcerned you all are.

Thank you, Izzy, for supporting the view I was trying to offer from a female perspective, and for also trying to drive home our concern. But apparently, being females, we don't know shit about tickling or being tickled, so our opinion is not valid and we're only being melodramatic. I'll keep that in mind when the ladies of the forum come to me asking for my opinion on some of the menfolk here before engaging in a correspondance with them.

I'm out.

thank you Mimi..of course i will support you when i saw the very same clip that you did. also to these men who commented that she was enjoying herself, i wouldn't want you tickling me. a true ler knows when the lee is in distress and when to call it quits.. ok attack ahead, this is one female who won't back down from posting..

You are on the wrong forum if you seriously get this worked up over a female getting her feet playfully tickled by her BOYFRIEND for 50 seconds. LOL this is too much.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back