• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free Formating Advice - A public service rant

i think i finally followed that advice with my last story. and i thank you for all your advice to me in private.

[Yes, I know that in some circles it's the style to use lower-case for proper names and 'i' instead of 'I' when it's a sub, slave, or 'lee talking or being referred to. I don't like it, I think it's silly, and I want you to at least know that I don't like it if you insist on using that style anyway. (And the style of using 'Y/your' and the like when posting to a mixed group of masters/slaves, doms/subs, or 'lers/'lees is even uglier and worse. In My Arrogant Opinion.)][/QUOTE]

Thanks I appreciate your lines, punctuation is very important.
I have tow questions if you do not mind:
The first
I see in books to use – to start a dialog, instead of “.
The cat told the mouse-be ready to meet your final end-.
The mouse replied-Is not wise to sell the skin of the wolf before hunting it-.
Is there a reason for one or the other or just a matter of taste?

And the second what is the style Y/your to which you refer in your post? Can you quote and example?, and sorry if it looks obvious to you.

That's actually helpful. I followed the spacing in one of my stories, and it does look much better; easier to read. I just keep forgetting to do it in the others. Thanks!

pardon my ignorance, but what are guillemots?

Sablesword said:
For your first question, which books? Different languages use different quote marks to represent dialog.

American English uses " e.g. "I will tickle you," John said.

UK English uses ' e.g. 'I shall tickle you,' John said.

Various other languages use guillemots, or other symbols, or variations on the quote marks.

There may be a language or three that uses - for dialog, and I've seen US English fiction use things like -Prepare to meet your final end,- the cat said to represent the cat speaking in a fantasy language (e.g. cattish, rather than english).

In fact, I've used similar things myself to represent someone speaking an alien language. (Specifically the wolf-men tickle-slavers in "Isabeau Tickled Green.")

Your are right Castilian and Italian are my mother tongues I just look some books and they use something like -, instead of ", for dialogs, however the - is at least twice the size of the one my laptop allows me.

Thanks.

Thanks

That's actually good advice. I know reading some stories would be less of a chore if proofreading the text weren't a requirement. Spellcheck too, would be appreciated. :)

We have a question..... one of our stories is formatted in a way we don't like. It is horizontally written rather than letter cased. How can we adapt that, so that people will read? Because it was one of our better stories and no-one read it!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Letter cased or encased implies that the story is A4 size rather than without limits (larger format screen required!)

"This story is a prelude to
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=75910. All pieces shall come together in time. Enjoy! This story is a teaser with minimal tickling.

"You will follow my instructions and you will be ready. You must succeed. Everything has been building for this. The training I have given you shall lead you to victory. Be advised, little bad luck witch, the training you have received now is only part of what is required. You must use all your powers and learn from the Master to the East, to begin your plans. The money you have paid is a start, more will be required. First you must learn from the Master to the East, then you will be ready to begin your path to take over the city. Perhaps even take the City of the Dark Rodent as well!" she declared.

Jinx nodded. The remaining member of the HIVE FIVE took stock. She had turned against both Madam Rouge and Brother Blood to begin this training. She had helped Kid Flash and worked with both Teen Titans Prime and East. She had been in the presence of that beautiful girl and her many dangerous rivals. This training would take her to the new path. The path she wanted to succeed. Should she fail, her new Mistress would take her. She feared this being. She already had tasted the likely price of failure.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Jinx. Her soles were so vulnerable but her mistress was not in a forgiving mood. This scintillating creature had worked her into a frenzy for her failure to control her weather powers. Jinx had the ability to command elements such as air, the manipulation of magical energy that she can manifest as offensive force bolts and green flame, the ability to dissolve matter, and create ground tremors. Sadly an ecounter with The Teen Titaness Raven had robbed her of the gifts. In Jinx's eyes only by defeating the mighty sorceress could The Teen Titans be beaten. However at the moment with her soles were her only thought. Her mistress was running her long fingers over her soles which such speed, Jinx's fragile bladder was on the verge of busting. Then an arch attack burst her resistance and the urine flowed like wine.

"How disappointing you are! At this rate, you will never succeed as a warrior. You can't even get me to stop!" disdainfully mocked the cruel Mistress. Jinx was getting desperate her voice was hurting, her feet were sweaty and she was desperate for it all to stop.

"tickly, tickly little witch! It doesn't matter if you're rich; you are so puny and so very weak.... and tickly tickly tickle girl who is meak (Simpsons: Halloween Special: Just Don't Look, tune) chanted the cruel Mistress who had discovered the weakness in Jinx's toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" came the explosive laughter of Jinx. (pictures are the works of the fine hentai folk at www.palcomix.com... they have hentai and spanking and they even have tickling as well!!!!!). "Too ticklish, weak little brat!" decreed the Mistress, using her gloved hands (try to work out who the evil creature is!!!!) to cause howls from Jinx. The speed of the fingers, stretching out to cause excruciating cries from Jinx as she cried out causing Jinx's bladder to let again come loose.

The idea of being chained tickle naked for much longer was very unappealing for Jinx. Worse of all she was ticklish in other areas that the Mistress would surely try. Jinx tried desperately to use her powers anything that would spare her from the onslaught. But the laughter poured onwards from her as the Mistress's fingers found her big toes to be particularly vulnerable. "Focus, you stupid little brat, or I shall arrange for some pathetic lowlifes to come and convince you!" grinned the terrible torturer.

Jinx's cries grew in volume as the speed ceased its variance and greater speed caused the fingers to move from heel to toes at great pace, while her tongue tested a sensitive left arch. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" bellowed Jinx before the ground shook violently and the Mistress leapt above. Focusing hard the chains tore themselves at the links. Amazingly she had applied her ground tremor powers to the links. The Mistress was grinning and Jinx knew she would soon strike. She attempted to use her air powers but found them in disrepair. She used her bad charm powers to strike the Mistress. However the Mistress disappear before the strike. Jinx was howling once more as the Mistress dug into her ribcage.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" cried Jinx as the fingers kneaded into her ribcage. She curmpled to the ground where the Mistress turned her aroudn tickling her as she did so, before perform raspberry after raspberry. Jinx's eyes were teary and she tried once more to jinx the Mistress before ropes flew around her wrists and feet binding her to the ground. No hooks on the floor made it clear, the Mistress was using her powers against Jinx. Jinx knew the Mistress could teleport and that she could use telekenesis much like Raven. But that she could focus her telekenesis against someone indicated her power. Raven could not have held her down like this for so long.

The Mistress' powers were formidable. Surpassing even Raven. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" pleaded Jinx unable to say please. "You are so weak Jinx, pleading three times for mercy. Crying like a little girl across her mother's lap. YOu are not a powerful witch, you're a ticklish little bitch! Laugh itty bitty tickle bitch brat!" taunted the Mistress with disgust in her voice. The Mistress was about to endulge in another raspberry before the wind nearly grabbed her. The bonds released her, Jinx tried to launch a tremor against the Mistress. The Mistress leapt away, but while in the air, Jinx launched her bad luck curse against her. The Mistress twisted in mid air before disappearing. Jinx looked all round her. She needed to think but before she could she was flying towards the chains.

The chains opened to welcome her and shut down upon her. The Mistress once again had outwitted her. "Still not good enough, little Jinx!" mocked the evil criminal. Suddenly back scratchers appearing from seeimngly nowhere like the ropes, were digging into a very ticklish pair of armpits. Jinx's laughter went off like an explosion that might have deafened a mere mortal but not the Mistress. The back scratchers were very accurate, going from a perfect spiral to a step climbing formation to the diagonal formation, to the square, up and down and started excrutiatingly slowly, drawing out the suffering. Jinx's eyes were welling up and her voice was starting to crack. She was shakign violently. She was so very, very vulnerable and could stand no more. The Mistress grinned at her, but Jinx's eyes were screwed so tightly she did not see. Her Mistress suddenly was digging her fingers into Jinx's back. "WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" burst Jinx, the laughter that had came from a cracking voice reanimated to give an ear piercing cry. The speed of the back scratchers remained the same, but Jinx's torment made it seemed like there were thousand of fingers moving like a Formula One racing car at full speed.

Jinx was going mad at this torment. It seemed as if her mind would snap. Her Mistress was focusing on making JInx suffer in ways she could only foresee in her darkest nightmares. Jinx's mind was unraveling but she brought all her energy in one final gasp in an attempt to end her suffering. The backscratchers suddenly evaporated. The Mistress continue to tickle Jinx's back focusing on the right half and licking her left side. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" cried Jinx. Weary, Jinx knew that with the little energy that remained she must free herself. Digging deep, she was about to try to break the chains, when new back scratchers were arriving headed towards her armpits and soles. With all of the little energy she had and her mind desperately attempting to focus, Jinz drew upon the fact she destroyed them once and summoned the magical energy causing the back scratchers to fall and burst through her chains using green bolts. She used the energy to attack the Mistress, throwing green bolts and causing tremors all around her. The Mistress again teleported. Jinx stood still. Hearing the Mistress behind her, she launched a green bolt direct into the Mistress's face. She followed it up by casuing tremor around where she was standing and using the air around to lift her and throw her into a wall. The Mistress landed on her feet, unharmed.

Jinx was amazed at the ease of the Mistress' powers. The Mistress again teleported. Jinx stayed focused and summoned the magical energy from the new backscratchers. However her action caused her to get attacked from behind by the Mistress and the Mistress' fingers dug deep into her hollows. Jinx screamed again from the laughter and felt herself once more into the chains. Her Mistress grinned. Suddenly there were backscratchers in her armpits, strange floating tongue in her navel, feathers dancing around her back and neck, paintbrushes tickling her thighs and sides, her ribcage was focused upon by floating nails and cats were floating towards her feet, which was mysteriously covered in milk. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! roared Jinx as the sensations seemed to swallow her entire body in tickle fervour.

The Mistress watched her malaise. Jinx was laughing in a manner more bestial than hsyterical. She had regained her lost powers quite fast, but still could not use them to great effect, nor to expand their use much. No, she still had much to learn, most importantly to use them all at once.

(Sorry we just accidentally Ctrl V over this section so the cool section afterwards has just been lost! Sorry!)

Jinx was in unbearable torment. The chains which she could not feel due to her experience was casuing mild pain. Her body was a stiff as the proverbial board. And worse was to come. The cats licking up the milk began to increase the tempo of their strikes. This was due to the fierce desire to obtain the milk before it was gone. Being guileless creatures (we adore cats and dogs, but for the sake of this story will lie!) they were unaware the Mistress had caused a recurring spell. This causing increased attention on Jinx's feet causing her voice whose vocal cords should have shattered to endure increased pressure. THE feathers danced across her throat and into the nape of her neck was casuing equal discomfort. Her cries' velocity seemed to rise a decibel when they accelerated. Similar response was derived from the experiences on her back.

Her thighs were causing her greater unpleasantness as the paintbrushes tested the sensitivity. It was to Jinx a realisation that her ticklishness was also around the thighs and necks areas she had assumed like her back she was immune. The truth was revealed that this was not the cases. Her thighs produced sweat which ran down her legs. The MIstress proceeded to lick up her thighs which caused an additional chagrin for Jinx. The desperate need for sexual release. This she would of course for the time being be forced to go without.

Her back was now undergoing a gentle swish from the feathers. Of course it mattered very little to the suffering witch. Her mind was beyond concentration and it seemed she would unable to rescue herself from her ungoing misery. The Mistress watched as Jinx's eyes screwed shut once more in spite of the fact that tears flowed like wine tried desperately to make them go away. Toothbrushes bearing down her ticklish belly causing them to open and a renewed explosion of laughter caused greater noise. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" violently exclaimed Jinx. It seemed that little more could she endure, her mind completely obliterated for the current period.

The Mistress stood back to examine her handiwork. The Mistress watched her reactions. Jinx was laughing in a manner that was less bestial than highly aroused. She had regained her lost powers quite fast, but still could not use them to great effect, nor to expand their use much. No, she still had much to learn, most importantly to use them all at once. The Mistress reminded herself of this at each opportunity. Jinx's cries of torment grew greater as she knew her mistress was enjoying it. The feathers were working to devilish strike. Jinx had previously been unaware of the ticklishness of these two areas. She was soon shown the truth. She could not move any longer. The chains had tightened in a manner to cause mild pain, but Jinx could not feel it. She was just too ticklish. Madam Rouge had also used tickling as punishment. So had Mother Mad Eye. Of course, both had restricted this practice to just her as they had for spanking. Jinx suddenly felt an additional torment as long fingers struck her behind. Jinx had hoped this was not an area of ticklishness when the torment began earlier.

This of course was far from the case. As she discovered as the Mistress tickled away. Urination flowed on, surprising Jinx. Surely she could not have enough urine for such torture. But the fingers danced on two VERY ticklish areas causing greater panic from Jinx. Had her mind been able to focus, the realisation that her other genitals were likely to be equally ticklish or at least close to would have floored her. AS it was, this was easily the most ticklish area that Jinx had experienced, surpassing even the underarms, navel and feet. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" painfully expressed Jinx. Surprisingly the additional torture seemed to galvanised Jinx. This was a tickle spot the Mistress had not right to exploit. Her mind was beginning to focus again. This of course did not change the fact that she was being tickled mercilessly by her Mistress and she was exhausted beyond anything she had ever known. But her will had rebounded somehow as if her inner spirt had reached the end of its tither. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Yet still Jinx lay bound laughing onwards or some sound to that effect. The Mistress focused her attention on the centre of each buttock and spiralling around it. She found it made for good torture causing Jinx to gasp and cry. She was certain that Jinx would regather her strength.

If she did not then Jinx would stay here, her slave permanently. The fingernails danced on her ticklish bottom, the tongue cleaning her button, the feathers, the backscratchers, the strange nails, the cats and the paintbrushes. To Jinx it was too much, she had to break free. Using her power she drew all the magical energy the telepathy was using and despite her bum's torment was about to break the chains when the fingernails of her Mistress began tickling her breasts. Jinx's attention was lost as a hail fo laughter poured over. The speed of the Mistress caught Jinx by surprise and she laughed away. The mistress's index finger even tested her nipples which proved vulnerable indeed. Suddenly the ground shook violently, green bolts struck the Mistress, wind blew her from wall to wall and her costume disintegrated.

Free from her chains, Jinx used her back luck powers on the Mistress causing the Mistress to lose her footing, where the tremors caused the ground to open up and the air flung the Mistress around and around. The Green Bolt surrounded the Mistress and struck her hair. Lightning struck her once, twice, three times. Rain came as a deluge encasing her, before hail fell on her head and snow buried her. The ground shook as green bolts appearing as a tornado grabbed the Mistress and encoated her. Jinx launched a final strike causing the air around the Mistress to disappear, leaving her breathless. The Mistress lay fallen. Jinx ran towards her, planned to do whatever she wanted to her.

The Mistress disappeared and Jinx removed all the air from around the building. She summoned lightning and struck the area. She caused tremors while showering the area around her with the tempest like green bolt. Jinx was using all her powers to strike. Suddenly she felt a bang behind her. Then all the light went out. Jinx awoke to find the Mistress back in costume grinning. "Nice try, you're learning!" she delivered. This was the last thing she said that day, the next 20 hours would be devoted to vagina, thigh, rear and breast tickling.

Jinx shuddered at the though of undergoing another 30 hours without food, sleep or water. And worse yet release. The training she underwent that day, was followed 2 days later by more training. And more the next day and so on for 1 month. Now she knew what to do. She had to seek out the Master of the East and receive the Master's instructions.

The Mistress grinned. "One way or another, this brat will help me achieve revenge! You will regret what you did, Shego!"

Love,
Heather and Anna

P.S PLEASE respond. This story took 7 hours to complete. 4 hours the first page and a half (really short of ideas), 3 hours the next 4 1/2! So please respond. We like to tie stories in with each other. So who knows, this might tie in with out Drawn Together Series! We hope Isabeau will reply. And you too MC and Ink! And Please everyone, We need responses!

We cannot format this!

yikes Heather and Anna, that is far too big for the screen.. no wonder people couldn't read it. i wonder if there is a way to fix that problem. one of milagros's stories was like that, but i went ahead and scrolled over at the end of each sentence, but it loses something when that happens.

Worth the scrollin'

Heather & Anne,

Your story was extremely sexy and extremely hArd to stop reading! I loved it!

Even if I had to scroll over to the right, it was well worth.

I suggest to readers to push beyond the simple task of scrolling and check this sexy story of tickling madness out!

I loved it!

Two toes up, WAY up! :feets:

Count Ink

BTW:And kudos to you Sable for giving those tips to our fellow writers. I like to see a great author giving a helping hand to those who struggle with posting.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back