• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wet Dreams & Hard Laughter-Part 4 (Featuring Steph)

Wet Dreams and Hard Laughter​

By: SlaverTickler
The following in a work of erotic fiction featuring one of the TMF’s most beloved female members Steph​

Part IV: Thing in the Darkness

When Steph awoke next, she couldn’t see anything, not even her hand in front of her face. Where ever she was it was totally void of any light. The buxom beauty stumbled about, her hands waving in front of her, and a tear in her eye. Why was this happening, what had she done to deserve this? Who or what was reasonable for what she was going through? All valid question, but with know answers she could think of.

Suddenly the legal advisor felt something slither over her left foot, and wrap around her ankle. Steph screamed as her form was hoisted into the air, as another unseen creature wrapped around her right ankle, and two more found their way to her wrists. Soon the tanned woman found herself suspended in the air by an unseen assailant. She wriggled and thrashed, but the tentacles that held her were too strong to escape. Helpless and afraid, the woman went silent, waiting for her torment to begin.

Steph grunted as she felt the tip of a 5th tendril stroke the sole of her foot. She squealed as another touched her armpit. Giggled erupted from the woman as two more tickled either side of her belly, and she burst into full blown laughter as her nipples and breast where licked by unseen tongues. Screaming, laughing, and jerking wildly, she was utterly at the mercy of this unseen Tickle-Monster. However Steph refused to beg, knowing it had done her no good in the past what was the point now.

“Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… do your w-worst you bastards… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, you’ll get no begging from me!”

“We shall see.” replied a booming voice, “Many have made that claim, but they all broke in time.”

“Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, w-why is… snort… this happening to, to, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, oh god, err, mmmmm, to me?” asked Steph.

“You have become such a desired creature, that the sexual energy you have caused has taken on a life of it’s own.” replied the darkness, as more tendrils joined in, “You are in fact a victim of your own sensuality, that is how desired you are.”

No auditable world could be heard from Steph, as every inch of her body was mercilessly being stroked and caressed by the tickling tendrils. The helpless woman could only laugh and squirm, and soon she couldn’t even move, as the objects of her torment wrapped around her tightly. Only her wet pussy, and belly button remained untouched be the unseen beast, but that would not remain for long.

“Ahhhhh!” screamed Steph her navel was gently stroked, “NOT THERE… HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE… NOT THAT, PLEASE IT TO MUCH… HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, PLEASE STOP!”

“I thought you weren’t going to beg?” said the beast mockingly, “I thought you were supposed to be tougher.”

“YOU BASTARD…HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, STOP IT!!!!” screamed Steph.

The tickling continued, though at a lesser degree, but two of the tendrils began to coil up the bucking woman’s thighs. When the wicked duo reached Steph pussy, she could feel one starting to diddle her swollen clit, while another teased her pussy labia. Now the real torture began. Time after time Steph had found herself in a bizarre situation. Bound helpless, tickled half to death, and then teased to the verge of climax, only to awaken someplace ell, and have it all start Again. Well she’d had enough, it was time for her to take charge, and be a real woman!

“Oh, mmmmm, oh yes, that’s it, don’t stop, fuck me dam it!” demanded Steph, like she had before, “Give me what I wan, mmmmm, oh, uh, mmmmm, that’s the spot.”

To Steph surprise she felt the tendrils loosening their grip on her wrists. Focusing her thoughts, as best she could, she managed to block most of the tickling, and pussy teasing. Soon she was able to slip her wrists free of the monsters clutches, and lunged her arms forward into the darkness. Grasping onto what felt like a pare of shoulder, Steph pulled as hard as she could. The world became lit again, and Steph felt herself fall a few feet to the ground. When she got too her feet, she saw a man standing before her.

“You!” she exclaimed “Your responsible for all of this”

To be Concluded..

Last edited:
Maybe poor Steph will finally get some much needed relief. I like how each story has used the typical tickling situations you often see in the story forum. Burglar tickling for info, fiendish evil villain tickling, tentacles in this one. I'm dying to see how this ends!

We think the man must be Shadow!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Be grateful it's him, Steph. We would do other perverted things to you!

:devil2: REALLY naughty! :wub:
XOXO

Heather & Anna said:
We think the man must be Shadow!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Be grateful it's him, Steph. We would do other perverted things to you!

Let's just say Steph.... thing we might not do to the other (not me (Anna) to Heather, not me (Heather) to Anna)! Love you Heather! Love you too Anna!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Do you think we're good at animated tickle stories?

Cherry Feather...

Hay Steph, after all this time you finally got your Cherry back lol!

Heather & Anna: Sorry but I really don't get to read many of the storys because when I can I am at work righting my own. I'm sure they are awsome though, and will try to read some if/when I get a chance.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back