• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BAD Phamracist!

RobAce

Verified
The owner of a drug store walks in to find a guy leaning heavily against a wall. The owner asks the clerk, "What's with that guy over there by the wall?"
The clerk says, "Well, he came in here this morning to get something for his cough. I couldn't find the cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of laxative."

The owner says, "You idiot! You can't treat a cough with laxatives!"

The clerk says, "Oh yeah? Look at him, he's afraid to cough!" :manicd:

Rob

venray said:
Phamracist???

lolololol i was going to.. but i didn't... anyway once again i don't get this joke.

Welll eeeexxxxxcccuuuuuuuussssssssssseeeeeeee ME for mot being able to spell a fancy word like Pharmacist, or Pharmracist, or whatever or however its spelled. You know what I mean....sheesh.
What does a guy gotta do.

I cant get no respect....no respect at all. :sowrong:

LOL

Rob

robace252 said:
Welll eeeexxxxxcccuuuuuuuussssssssssseeeeeeee ME for mot being able to spell a fancy word like Pharmacist, or Pharmracist, or whatever or however its spelled. You know what I mean....sheesh.
What does a guy gotta do.

I cant get no respect....no respect at all. :sowrong:

LOL

Rob

welllllllllllllllllllllll you could explain the joke you goof.. hehe.. :Kiss2:

OK....if you have ever had to poop REAL bad. So bad you were afraid if you farted it would come out? Well for many people if they had to go REAL bad they are afraid to even cough because it might relax the bowels enough to make it come out.

Get it now....he wont cough because........POOP!

Rob

venray said:
She is SUCH a blonde........... :angel:

yes i am.. hehe.. and groooooooooooooooooooooosssss rob, this joke should be for maniac..

LMAO! id be affraid to cough, speak, or BLINK! lol Very funny! :angel:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back