• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So tell me... real or pretending?

marcusb

Verified
Take a look at this clip.

What do yo think? Is she ticklish or pretending?

Not up to your standards i fear!
You do good work and she might damage your reputation.
Just an honest opinion.
Cheers

She has a lovely body (I especially like her tummy) but doesn't appear very ticklish other than when you're digging your thumbs into her upper abdominal area. How were her feet?

I agree with TickleHeaven,it seems real to me,it's just that she reacted better when touched in certain areas like her lower sides.

hmm i'm not sure if she is faking, but he isn't a very good tickler..

I agree Tickle Heaven.She is just not very ticklish.A pretty young lady though.

she is ticklish,but not very.there are a couple times where you can see her stomach deflate a little,to the point where it is tickling her but not enough for hysterical laughter

I agree with Isabeau:she seems ticklish and I don't think that she was faking,but she may not have reacted very stongly because the tickler wasn't tickling her well enough.

I'll have to go along with the general concensus and say the clip was real. If it were a fake I think she would have reacted differently. I also think she WAS more ticklish but the 'Ler wasn't giving it much effort.

No Brainer

If she is ticklish, the tickler doesn't know what he doing. But beyond that, the fact that the question is even being asked should lead you to the answer.

I do think that it is real because she reacted to the tickling exactly when he got to a spot on her stomach that was ticklish.If she were faking,I think that she might have hesitated to react.

She doesn't seem very ticklish, not in that particular area anyway, How did she react when tickled under her arms or her knees and feet etc. It may just be the case that the tickler wasn't very good or that she isn't ticklish on her sides.

She is not very ticklish, but do You have more clips with her?? I loved it and i'd like to see her feet tickled.

Szcze4 said:
She is not very ticklish, but do You have more clips with her?? I loved it and i'd like to see her feet tickled.

Yes, I have more of her but it's unlikely I'll release it. Her feet were not ticklish.

I would be very pleased if You will post them. Or maybe You can give me link to webstie where i can find and download those clips.

Szcze4 said:
I would be very pleased if You will post them. Or maybe You can give me link to webstie where i can find and download those clips.

It's my site. I have not released the footage of her.

She's ticklish, but you probing her verrrrry cautiously, as usual )))

It reminded me as I tested one pretty girl once, who tried to control herself - and, while I touched her lightly and softly, she bit her smile, shivered and all the time hesitated - to laugh or pretend to be stubborn.
Her reaction looked EXACTLY like in your video =)) so I believe in this girl ticklishness completely. I hope you'll share another clip with us, someday...

To me she wasnt ticklish at all i dont know about it she was faking it or not thuogh!

marcusb said:
Take a look at this clip.

What do yo think? Is she ticklish or pretending?

Real. She's not enourmously ticklish, but then he's not really tickling her, yet. He's just exploring her body to find her most ticklish spots.

Andy

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back