• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Claire Forlani Wench

theduke

N.B this is a purely fictitious story and should be understood as such.

part 2!: She awoke to the the sound of whistling , it was guards coming down to the dungeon. Guard: " get up you heretic , the general demands your immediate presence". a white sack was shoved over her head as too panic her. as she was dragged through the courtroom crowds of people were in the stands waiting for the real ordeal. General: " you have been brought to this court today on suspicion of hex crimes , do you have anything to divulge? Emma: i am no hex please have mercy. Gnral: " mercy what for for ? the inquisition will break your silence and you will be tortured to the stake". the crowd knew that she would be tortured in front of them but what would she be made to suffer? gnral: "Guards, strip her and force her into the rack we are going to have a little fun for every time you don't tell me what i want i will stretch you!" she was tied at hands and feet her toes were bright red from the thumbscrews and were cute. " i think some tickling is needed! bring on the feather". it glided up and down her soles and was making her agitated and she was going redder. gnral: i sentence you to 1 hours tickling.

part 3 - next week

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back