• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wet Dreams & Hard Laughter-Part 5/Epilog (Featuring Steph)

Wet Dreams & Hard Laughter-Part 5/Epilog (Featuring Steph F/M)

Wet Dreams and Hard Laughter
By: SlaverTickler
The following in a work of erotic fiction featuring one of the TMF’s most beloved female members Steph.​

Part V: The Author of Dreams

“No, said the naked man, as he stepped forward, “Those who adore you so much are responsible, I am simply the embodiment of their desire.”

“And what an embodiment you are.” added Steph, taking note on his resemblance to Johnny Depp, “Just how big is that thing.” she asked with a grin.

“I do not know, I appear as you wish to see me.” it responded, “Is this a desirable form too you?” it asked.

“oh yeah, Johnny Depp is a hottie.” replied Steph, “So what happens now, you go back to tormenting me?”

“I can not, I no longer have power over you Steph, you are in control now.” it explained, “Your dream, is yours to command.”

“What about you?“ she asked, “Do I command you as well?” she asked, “How do I get out of this dream?”

“I have sentient thought Steph, so no, you do not command me, and I do not wish to tell you.” it said, turning and walking away, “I will tell you this, I am the only way you will ever wake up.”

The busty beauty rushed at the source of her torment and tackled him to the ground. ’If only I had some way to bind him, thought Steph, only to see tree roots appeared and entangled this dream authors wrists and ankles pinning him to the ground. ‘Wow, that was cool’ she thought squatting down by his feet, ‘This is going to be so much fun.’ she giggled and gently the sole of his foot.

“Oh… hay no, don’t do that…” said the embodiment politely, “That is… irritating.” it added as it squirmed in it restraints, “Stop it, stop it I say!”

“Aw what-a-matter Johnny?” asked Steph with mock sympathy, “I thought you’d be tougher.”

“No… giggle… you can’t… snicker, chuckle… do this…hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, t-to me, hahahahaha, hehehehehe…” it said, erupting with laughter.

Steph giggled with glee now having the opportunity to strike back at the source of her torment. This demon could say what ever it wanted, but she knew it had enjoyed her tickle torturing and merciless clit teasing. The busty beauty watched as before her eyes, her nails grew slightly longer, enabling her to tickle this thing more ferociously, as she attacked it’s other foot with her other hand. Looking up she saw demon’s cock stiffen and sway wildly as he jerked around in his restraints.

Steph long nails gentle scratched their way up the things long toned legs, making it shriek and giggle even louder. It looked just like Johnny Depp, and actor she had always though was pretty hot, probably to through her off, thinking her fondness for the actor would allow her to show sympathy for the monster using his form. How little it knew Steph, doing this to the real Johnny would be a dream come true. No matter what for it would have taken, Steph would have tried to get even, though this made it much more fun.

“Now, tell me how to end this dream!” demanded Steph, squeezing the demon’s knees, “Tell me or your be trapped like this for ever.” she added.

“Never, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I-I’ll never tell you… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe!” it bellowed, “Let me go, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I order you!”

“You said I was in control now, and I will not let you go!” exclaimed Steph, digging in on his lower belly, “Not until you tell me how to escape this place!”

Steph felt the demon fat dick slide down the length of her body, as she crawled up to straddle his waist, once there he horny vixen began to scrabble her fingers over the helpless demons torso. The California native reviled in hearing the hysterical screams of her helpless pray, shed never felt more in control of a man in her life. It was intoxicating.

“Ew, yeah ride ‘em cowgirl.” giggled Steph as her mount bucked under neither her, “This is fun.”

“No it’s not… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… please stop, I-I’m sorry.” pleaded them an, “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I was just… giggle, snort, giggle… doing my job.”

“And it’s your job to tease, and tickle torture me!” exclaimed Steph, as she dug into his armpits, “Who the fuck do you thing you are!”

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… have you never done such a thing… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, what a-about those young interns…. Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… where y-you work?” asked the helpless, but hansom, monster, “Do you… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… not tease them unmercifully?”

“Yeah, but, well… aw shut up!” said Steph, “I just wish I hands more hands to tickle you with!”

In that instance Steph felt her side itch, as 2 extra arms grew out of each side. Steph smiled more devilishly then she eve had before, as her new hands dug in on the helpless demons ribs while her original hands continued to torture his pits. The tormentor had truly become the victim as Steph’s new arms tickled him with merciless precision. The helpless demon howled and bucked, nearly through the busty woman off, only to have her wrap her leg around him for security,

“I always knew I’d get my legs around Johnny Depp one day.” sighed Steph, “Too bad you aren’t the real thing.”

“HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE STOP, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHHAHA, I CAN BARE NO MORE… HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, MERCY PLEASE, MERCY!!!” screamed the helpless demon, “I CAN’T TELL YOU … HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, IT WOULD MEAN MY DISTRUCTION, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA!”

“Well then I will have to pull out all the stops then won’t I.” coment4ed Steph, as feathers appeared in each of her hands, “Lets examine that big dick of your shall we?”

“OH NO, PLEASE… HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAH, NOT THAT… OH NO, STOP IT PLEASE… HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHHEHE, NO, NOT THE BALLS PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU STOP IT PLEASE!” pleaded the monster, “HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA…I’L TALK, I’LL TELL YOU JUST STOP IT PLEASE!”

Step’s new hands vanished, as did the feathers, however she did continue to gently stoke his balls with the tips of his finger. The monster explained to her that the only was to wake up from an erotic dream was to come, but when Steph tried to touch herself, she felt a shock go up her arm. The only way she could get off was to fuck somebody in her dreams, and the only creature in her dreams that she could fuck was the embodiment laying bound before her.

“Ok then, you are now my slave, and you must do whatever I command, understand?” explained Steph, and the roots retracted from around it’s limbs, “I want you to fuck me, make me cum, and make it good.”

“Yes mistress.” replied the broken demon as it began to rise.

Steph laid on her back and spread he legs and instructed the Johnny Depp devil to lay on top of her. The creature did as it was told, slipping it long fat dick into her tight wet pussy. Steph’s eyes opened wide, as the beat began to pump it’s hard thick tool back and forth, stretching her labia like no other had.

“Oh god, that thing is so big!” screamed Steph, as the demons pace quickened, “Give it to me, all the way in Johnny.!” she pleaded, “Don’t stop, don’t stop… make Stephie pop!”

Steph wrapped her legs tightly around the Johnny devils waist and flipped it onto it’s back. The bust legal adviser began to grind herself hard on the beast, causing it to scream with delight. Grabbing it’s hands she placed them on her big tits, witch it firmly caressed and kneaded. Steph groaned, and humped the monster harder, literally bringing her knees of the ground as she rode him.

Suddenly it grabbed her, and flipped her onto her belly. Steph cooed as she felt Johnny take charge, so long as he remembered who the boss was. It grabbed her by the hips and pulled her ass into the air, slipping it’s huge cock into her pussy once more. With hard fast stroked if began to fuck her harder then she could ever remember, bringing her close to climax then ever before.

“Oh go, make me cum Johnny, I want it so bad, please make me cum.” she pleaded, “Oh yes… that it… I’m so close… I’m Cumming.. Oh, oh, oh, oh, YES!!!!!!!!”

Epilogue

Steph woke up screaming with, her pussy actually felt sore from having been fucked so hard in her dream. Sweat glistened over her entire, curvaceous body. When she looked at the clock from across the room, she saw that it was 9:35 AM, she was over 2 hours lat for work. When she tried to get up however, Steph found that she was once again bound to her bed.

“What the fuck, that god dam demon!” exclaimed Steph.

“What demon babe?” asked a familiar voice, “That must have been some wild dream you were having.”

“CJ!” said Steph happy to she her man, “What’s going on? why am I tied up, I‘m going to be late…”

“You know how you always want me to tie you ups an stuff, but I never do.” he said pulling several sex toys out of a box, “Well being that today is your birthday, I decided to do it for you.”

“Oh, um, well, that’s grea baby but I have to go to work.” said Steph, “I’m already late.”

“No your not, we agreed to schedule our Birthdays off remember, so I have all day to play with you.” he said, pulling out a big feather, “In fact, it’s Friday, so I have the whole weekend too.”

“Oh, oh no CJ, not the nipples… please!”

The End

Last edited:
I hope...

I hope that this cliff-hanger makes everybody happy. Those that love Steph, and those the love Steph's suffering should note that, yes, she got to cum, but look what she wakes up too. The epilog is her greatest fantsy, but it is very poorly timed.

:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

Hehehe...

Ohhh *sigh* mwahahahaa haha ha what a finale ;) Steph got what she absolutely needed and in a fantasy that is Johnny, blimey I wonder if he's like that really, hehe cor think I'll be having some fantasies myself with him in them if thats the case LOL....

...and Steph gets more when she wakes up, can she handle more, I wonder ;) hmmm :tickle:

Great stuff as ever :grouphug:

Glad you liked it...

I am glad you enjoyed this tale. I am thinking of writing another with Steph, if she'll let me. I tortured her pretty good in this one so she might not lol.

Whew! :ermm:
Go for it honey...

XOXO

SlaverTickler said:
I am glad you enjoyed this tale. I am thinking of writing another with Steph, if she'll let me. I tortured her pretty good in this one so she might not lol.

If you thought this was wicked...

...wait until I finnish "Don't Tease the Interns". Mmmmm, I'm excirted already.

Hooraaaay! Steph finally got off! SlaverTickler, you can live another day. And that's good, because I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Great ending to a great series.

fantastic series, SlaverTickler.. and johnny depp??? wow hot, hot, hot..glad steph finally got what was cumming to her.. hehe :poke3:

Just wait Isa...

Comming soon to a Fetish Site near you

Wet Dreams and Hard Laughter 2: The Cumming of Isabeau

My next work after...

"Don't Tease the Interns!"

SlaverTickler said:
Comming soon to a Fetish Site near you

Wet Dreams and Hard Laughter 2: The Cumming of Isabeau

My next work after...

"Don't Tease the Interns!"

aww that is very sweet of you, SlaverTickler, however you don't have to go to that trouble unless you really want to.. i will be honored and flattered to appear in any of your stories. :justlips:

:D :D :D

knight said:
Hooraaaay! Steph finally got off! SlaverTickler, you can live another day. And that's good, because I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Great ending to a great series.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back