• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For cat lovers

kered

Verified
Just a little thing sent to me by a friend last night for cat lovers. Isabeau's man eater inspired me to post it. :devil2:

Last edited:
See kered... I am commenting now. :p

As an animal lover, it was highly disturbing. :ermm: But funny at the same time. :jester: So long as hamsters are left out of it, it's OK with me. :D

florence1.png

HeavenlyTickle said:
See kered... I am commenting now. :p

As an animal lover, it was highly disturbing. :ermm: But funny at the same time. :jester: So long as hamsters are left out of it, it's OK with me. :D

florence1.png

Hamsters.........Never thought of that........Where's Vanray?? :devil2:

that is just soo wrong for so many reasons..

Omg! Poor lil' gerbils! :eek: Come on Florence... let's get out of here before they turn on hamsters as well! *sprints out of thread*

And no Venray... she doesn't like animals. Not that I've ever introduced her to any. And I don't plan to! Especially not cats! :wow:

HeavenlyTickle said:
Omg! Poor lil' gerbils! :eek: Come on Florence... let's get out of here before they turn on hamsters as well! *sprints out of thread*
The wheels turning but no ones home.

Question: Did he mean the hamster or the girl?

Illtcklu said:
The wheels turning but no ones home.

Question: Did he mean the hamster or the girl?
I'll have you know... Florence is on her wheel as we speak. :D So there... someone is home. :p

Proof that hamsters are good for you.....

(and when properly prepared....they taste like chicken... :wavingguy )

Rolling pin???? You lucked out Ray! My girl hits me with the frying pan!

Illtcklu said:
Rolling pin???? You lucked out Ray! My girl hits me with the frying pan!
It's a big rolling pin. 9 inches to be precise. :angel: It could do some serious damage. *giggle*

HeavenlyTickle said:
It's a big rolling pin. 9 inches to be precise. :angel: It could do some serious damage. *giggle*
:shake: Said with such a tone of................... experience!

Illtcklu said:
:shake: Said with such a tone of................... experience!
With what? Rolling pins? Oh yeah... I'm a real expert with them. As with cigars. :angel:

So watch your back... unless you want to be knocked out... and wake up with a burn on your head. :jester: :p

HeavenlyTickle said:
outraged.gif

I wonder what Venray pie tastes like? *grabs rolling pin*
whistle.gif

A rolling pin...perfect...I think we will try HAMSTER pie though!

:rotate:

venray said:
A rolling pin...perfect...I think we will try HAMSTER pie though!

:rotate:

ooooooooo tsk tsk tsk ray...you are as bad as the Kobbster, and he eats sweet little bunnies.. :xpulcy:

I refuse to fan the fire on hamsters in a pro cat thread.

kered said:
I refuse to fan the fire on hamsters in a pro cat thread.
*grabs the fan (metaphorical or otherwise) and whacks kered round the head with it*

And that doesn't even look like a hamster... it looks like some sort of small dog. :rolleyes:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back