• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Trek Enterprise - In A Mirror Darkly Part 3 Fff/f

BLUE_THUNDER

4th Level Red Feather
(this takes place in the "alternate" star trek universe and from the ENTERPRISE tv show, trekkies will know what im talking about, otherwise just enjoy if you will)

"This is emperss hoshi sato of the terran empire flagship DEFIANT. i demand you relinquish control of the empire to me immediately, admiral, or i will use the defiants advanced weapons to begin leveling your cities on earth immediately" said hoshi as she sat smugly in the captains chair. suddenly, the turbo lift doors opened and commander t-pol stepped out with 2 female security officers, an orion and an andorian. all 3 immediately opened fire with their phaser pistols and stunned the entire bridge crew.

several hours later hoshi awoke from the effects of the phaser stun and realized she was in interrogation room 1, and securely fastened to a medical table. there were no restraints, but a strong force field held her firmly in place. her arms were above her head her feet just barely dangled over the edge of the table. just then t'pol entered the room with the 2 security personnel. "i cannot allow you to seize control of the empire , you killed captain archer and took over command in a most ruthless way.there is a need for a more logical leadership on a ship as advanced as defiant, therefore i am officially assuming command as of now. you will give me the command codes to the defiant for the transfer, now".

hoshi glared at t'pol. "this is mutiny! ill have you blown out of an airlock for this!" she said. "i do not believe so, now please, the command codes, or we shall begin the interrogation. i have accessed former captain archers logs and he mentioned you have a horrible fear of tickling. i assume this is true. the logical thing to do would be to disclose to me the command codes now" t'pol said. hoshi glared again. "NEVER"! "security, please begin the procedure." said t'pol as she moved to the back of the table. the raven haired, green skinned orion moved to hoshi's left foot while the white haired, blue skinned andorian moved to her right foot. they began to remove her boots and socks, revealing very soft, high arched size 6 feet with purple toenail polish. t'pol lowered her long fingernails to within one inch of hoshi's sensitive armpits, her uniform top had been removed to expose more areas to explore. hoshi's eyes widened. "let us proceed" t'pol said.

t'pol lowered her fingertips into hoshi's smooth bare pits and began to wriggle them furiously, while both security officers held her toes back and began to rake thier own nails up and down hoshi's soles. hoshi exploded with laughing, bucking hard and laughing uncontrollably but the force field held firm. they continued for about one minute and stopped. "the command codes, now" t'pol asked again. "NEVER, you green blooded vulcan bitch!". t'pol hit the intercom allowing all crewmembers to hear what was happening in the interrogation room. "security, break her." t'pol said without emotion. "with pleasure, captain" they said almost in unison. t'pol put her nails back into hoshi's pits and the security detail went back to work on her feet, this time kneeling and sticking their tongues between her toes and wriggling them while her feet were unable to move.

"dr. phlox was kind enough to provide me with your latest medical scans, it would appear between your toes is the most logical place to attempt to break you, security, i want those command codes out of her, NOW" t'pol commanded. the security detail went to work even harder, toe-tickling hoshi to a state of sheer madness. she arched her back and screamed in ticklish horror. the rest of the crew heard this all over the ships intercom and looked at each other in fear. clearly the new vulcan captain was NOT to be crossed in any way. after 15 minutes hoshi broke. "ph-puh-puh-please stop. ill tell you the command codes. override command code is 16309-alpha." hoshi blurted out just as she passed out cold.

"security, you may stop the procedure now." t' pol commanded. the two security officers acted as though they hadnt heard her and kept on licking. "SECURITY! if i EVER have to repeat an order twice it will be the two of YOU on that table, am i making myself clear?" "understood captain" they replied. "keep her here, i may have need of further information later". and with that t'pol returned to the bridge. almost immediately the red alert alarm went off. "enterprise class cruiser off the port bow, arming weapons captain!"
lieutenant reed said. "lock port phaser bank on their impulse engines and fire at will." t'pol ordered. the bright blue twin phaser beams of the defiant cut the impulse drive of the other cruiser almost in half. "they wont be going anywhere for some time, captain" reported mr. reed. "set a course for planet vulcan, warp 8. i beileve it is time the terran empire began to re-think its prime directive. "mr. reed, please assume temporary command, i shall be in interrogation room 1, i require additional information." and with that, the starship defiant, as well as t'pol, were off.

THE END

sorry if this was a bit long winded, its my first story. peace....BLUE_THUNDER

check me out on myspace!

www.myspace.com/bullitt_mustang

fantastic for a first story. i so love interrogation scenarios. and those feet sound vaguely familiar. hehe.. please say she will receive more tickle torture, i'm sure there is much more information which simply must be extracted.

Good story! And it's nice to see Hoshi get some attention for a change. I always thought she was overlooked. But no more! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

excellent story blue thunder ! "live long and prosper",my friend. ps. you forgot the agony booth !

mbt70 said:
excellent story blue thunder ! "live long and prosper",my friend. ps. you forgot the agony booth !

Oooooo, you know, I forgot about that device! And how much fun would it be to wire it a little differently. Less pain, more laughter and pleasure. Hmmmmm..... *furiously scribbling down ideas*

no worries people

no worries, im already working on part two and may post it tonight. and yes, the "agony booth" will soon become the "ticklish agony booth" in the next installment. thank you all for taking the time to read. peace........BLUE_THUNDER

www.myspace.com/bullitt_mustang this is me

" catch ya later ......"

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back