• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Master's mischievous Assistant gets hers..

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
It had been a week since my humiliating ordeal at the hands of that cruel, mischievous assistant of my Master's. I had been duly punished, (which i will write about in another story.. let's just say it includes feathers, my very sensitive armpits, my private areas, and denial, denial, denial), and forgiven. All the rest of the week I was a very good slave, pleasing Master with my zealous behavior and being promised a reward.

We were lying in bed one night, after one of those sessions which i so enjoy, and just cuddling and talking. I was drifting somewhere between consciousness and unconsciousness as i listened to Master talking, my mind elsewhere. I was thinking of the roleplaying we had just finished, a fantasy rape scenario, which never failed to arouse me very much. Suddenly, however, certain words burned into my brain and i became awake in a flash.

"Slave, are you listening to me? I said the time is right for that reward i promised you." Master's sharp voice pierced through my subconscious, jerking me to reality yet again.

"Of course, Master, i was listening. What reward do you have in mind?" I quickly responded.

"Remember that little visit last week, when my assistant came to pick up some documents for me? I have been thinking she wasn't very fair to my little slave, so i was thinking as a reward, we shall have a small party and she will be the guest of honor. How would you like to get even with her?" Master smiled as he spoke these words.

"Do you mean it, Master? i have been longing to make her pay in someway for me making that mess and disobeying you." I replied with a small smirk.

So we spent the remainder of the night outlining the plans for the party which would take place in three nights.

The night of the party, i was wearing my usual attire, meaning nothing but a shy smile, a blush, and my five inch heels, as standard for my Master's parties. I greeted each guest as they came in the door, blushing, as i still had a problem appearing naked in front of all these people who were themselves fully clothed. I handed out drinks and appetizers, balancing the tray very carefully as someone would take advantage of my situation to quickly cop a feel. They knew not to try too much, as Master was very possessive of his slave, and only leant her out on very special occasions. Smiling and pretending i didn't mind being mauled , i looked up and smiled as i saw the assistant entering the room, wearing a very sophisticated outfit and a smug on her face, as she walked further into the room, greeting friends and co-workers. She was exulting in being the center of attention, having won a very important deal earlier in the week at the office, which was why the party was being held... or so she thought.

"Well, look what we have here. It's the little slave who gave me so much fun last week" she called out, as she caught sight of me. "Bring me some white wine, make it snappy, and keep them coming" she ordered to me.

I only nodded and went to get her wine. As the evening progressed, i watched as she( let's call her Heatheranna) chatted lightheartedly with others and flirted with my Master, which got my blood boiling. I can be rather a jealous slave, and Heatheranna was extremely attractive, albeit a bit on the heavy side. She was the exact opposite of myself, her being five feet, ten inches tall and big boned, in contrast to my five foot two, very small boned body. I wondered how many drinks she would consume when i saw her motioning to me. Quickly i walked over to where she was standing with Master.

"Another glass of wine, you are too slow tonight" she commanded, ( i could think of no other word to describe her tone). Glancing at my Master i left the room to retrieve another glass.

If i hadn't known what was soon to happen to Heatheranna, i would have gone back in there and thrown the glass of wine on her very smug face, but i only smiled. Reaching up into the kitchen cabinet, i took down a bottle of pills. Taking one of the pills from the bottle, i crushed it up into a very light powdery substance and quickly dissolved it into her glass of wine. The pill was a combination diuretic/knock-out potion ( ok probably not really a drug like that but hey it's my fantasy) , guaranteed to work and not to knock out the recipient for a very long period of time. Walking back into the living area, i silently handed Heatheranna her drink and stepped back to watch the effects. She must have been very thirsty, as she literally gulped down that glass of wine. It didn't take long to work, as Heatheranna hadn't eaten a thing all night, and soon her eyes drooped.

"I feel suddenly woozy" she began and then dropped to the floor. The room full of people gasped as Heatheranna collapsed and several people rushed over to her assistance.

"Wait" said my Master. " I promised you all a show tonight, and Heatheranna, as the guest of honor, is tonight's main attraction. My slave has been a very good girl this week and she will now entertain us all, if you ladies and gentlemen will kindly proceed downstairs to my dungeon. I need a few men to help me carry her and get her ready and my slave, please go upstairs and prepare yourself to be the Mistress"

"Yes, my Master" i replied as i scurried upstairs to dress in the outfit i had chosen for the night's show.

When i came downstairs, and then on down into the dungeon, i saw the audience sitting in cloth-backed chairs, my Master standing in the center of the room. Heatheranna herself was bound to a St. Andrew's cross, wearing nothing at all. All eyes turned as i entered. Master opened his eyes wide in pleasure as he saw what i was sporting, which was a pink tank-top, a very short plaid school girl's skirt, thigh-high white hose, and five -inch maryjane's ( yes i know, they probably don't make highheel maryjane's, so sue me). In my hand i carried a very long ruler.

Walking over to my Master, i smiled up at him and he stroked my cheek as a token of his happiness with me. About this time, Heatheranna became to come around. Because she was moaning a bit, everyone turned in her direction. Her eyes opened, she tried to move, she noticed that she was naked and also immobile... the cross binding her at her wrists, which were out and up to either side of her body, bindings at her elbows, bindings on her thighs, knees, and around her ankles. Her legs were spread out in an x shape as were her arms.

"What, what, what" she sputtered, looking around and seeing all of us staring at her. "Let me out of here, what is going on? I demand to know what is happening. How dare you?" Heatheranna tried to sound dignified, which was hard, given her rather embarrassing position.

I walked up to her with a sweet smile on my face. "Remember me? I'm the girl who , because of you, was punished and tortured all night long, until i thought i would go mad..Now you will pay" i said to her.

"How dare you? You are nothing but a slave. I demand you release me at once."

My Master then walked over to Heatheranna and said "That is no way to talk to my cherished and loved slave. Tonight, she is no slave, but your Mistress" .

"O no you don't. i will see you all in jail for this, or sue you" she cried back, not realizing that last week's' little adventure had been filmed and would be used as blackmail if ever she actually tried to make good this particular threat.

"I think it's about time you shut up" i ordered. "Will a lady here in the audience be kind enough to lend me her panties?" i asked, a mischievous tone creeping into my voice.

"Of course, sweetie i will" said someone from the audience, and with that, the lady in question stood up and removed her panties and handed them to me.

"Don't you dare try to place those panties in my" was all she was able to say as i grabbed her hair and jerked back her head.

"I am giving the orders here tonight, now open your mouth" i ordered. She shook her head, so i pinched her nose, until she had to open her mouth, and i quickly shoved the panties in place. Then Master handed me a roll of duct-tape, which i used to wind round and round her head, keeping the gag firmly in place.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" I began. "Tonight i am Heatheranna's Mistress, and i will make her suffer as she made me last week, but unlike last week, tonight there will be witnesses to her humiliation"

Everyone nodded and applauded their approval, because secretly they had always wished for Heatheranna to be brought down a peg or two, because of her high and mighty attitude at the office and at the various parties given by Master.

Slowly i walked up to my prey, my ruler in hand..Taking the ruler, i traced an outline from her neck, down to her very large breasts, down over her stomach, unto her unshaven pussy, down further on both legs. Crack! Suddenly i struck at her upper thigh with the ruler. She screamed through the gag, shaking her head. I hit her again , this time aiming at her right breast, the hit making her breast turn red and jiggle.

"There, that is for making me suffer and having to lie all afternoon in my own pee, and facing the consequences when Master came home" i joyfully exclaimed as i exulted in this power i suddenly had.

I didn't hit her hard, just enough to sting and make her flesh red and very sensitive. I had a plan; you see when someone is struck, but not hard, the skin becomes that much more sensitive to any touch.

"Tell me Heatheranna, are you ticklish?" i queried, innocently yet knowingly.

Her eyes must have gotten to the size of saucers, as she finally realized what was in store for her.

"I am going to tickle you until you pee in front of all these people. Won't that be o so very humiliating for you?" i asked, not expecting any reply of course.

She continued to shake her head, her eyes pleading an apology, which in and of itself was quite a victory for me.

"Too late, my ticklish victim. Tonight you suffer as i did"

And with that, I dropped the ruler and wiggled my fingers in front of her face. I began a light tickling along her ears, both ears at once, which from experience i know can be very ticklish and irritating as well. I could hear her trying not to giggle, as my fingers then moved down to her neck. I knew how ticklish necks can be, and i took advantage of that knowledge to scrabble my fingers over and around her neck. She tried to scrunch her neck, but couldn't and i thought i heard a few giggles slipping out behing the gag. I next went for her underarms, with an all out assault, tickling hard and fast. Now there was no mistaking the sounds of giggles being heard, as she tried unsuccessfully to struggle even the least little bit, which was impossible, considering the bindings which held her tightly in place.

At the same time that i was mercilessly tickling her pits, i began teasing her nipples and breasts with my tongue. I could hear her moan as she continued laughing. I sucked at each nipple in turn, licking around and teasing the hardening pink nipple with my tongue, making swirly paths that tickled even as i was sure it was beginning to arouse Heatheranna. Never stopping my teasing of her breasts and nipples, my fingers then moved down to her sides, tickling fast on both sides at once. She was giggling and laughing and moaning all at the same time. I moved my fingers down to her hips, constantly keeping the fingers in motion, tickling every space of flesh i could reach, while my tongue circled her nipples and licked at them as if i were licking a lollipop, savoring the taste in my mouth with pleasure. As i found a particularly sensitive area that tickled, i concentrated there, cruelly teasing and tickling with my speeding fingers, never relenting and judging from her reactions that this tickling was driving her wild.

I stopped for a minute, to let Heatheranna recover just a bit, while i prepared for the highlight of the evening. Walking over to a table in the corner, i picked up a bullet vibrator with a belt attached, and a remote. Going back over to my victim, i attached the belt around her waist, placing the bullet over her clit, which i couldn't help but notice was a bit wet. I then fastened the whole thing securely so that she wouldn't be able to shake it away.

"I need a volunteer" i asked the audience. "I need someone who can judge when you think Heatheranna is about to orgasm, to handle the remote of this vibrator. I need the person to be able to judge exactly when she is ready to go over the edge, and to control the remote to stop as she reaches this stage".

Several people volunteered, and i chose a mousy looking female, who Master had told me in the past had suffered bossy words from Heatheranna.She grabbed the remote, grinning at Heatheranna, who i could hear groaning as she saw who would be in control of her pussy, so to speak.

"Now remember, when you sense she is ready, stop the remote until i tell you to proceed and turn it on again" i slyly said. She nodded with enthusiasm and anticipation.

"Turn it on now please" i asked her nicely. She quickly acceded to my wishes.

To the sounds of the buzzing of the vibrator, i turned my attention back to Heatheranna, who was moaning and trying to shake off the vibrator. She looked very unhappy and rather humiliated, but if she thought she was humiliated now, she hadn't seen anything yet. I then picked up a very stiff feather and walked over to her. She was watching my every move. I began tracing down her leg with the tip of the feather, increasing speed as i worked my way down to her foot. She giggled a bit, but it didn't seem to have much affect on her, so i turned the feather around to the sharp point, and ran that back up her leg. She squealed through her gag at that. I did this several times, going up and down both legs, faster and faster, the sound of the buzzing always in my ear.

Tossing aside the feather, i knelt down, and began tickling her inner thighs with my fingers, both sides at once. I could tell that was getting to her, as the little she squirmed showed me, plus the giggling i could hear not to mention the moans. I tickled lightly and teasingly, as i traced both inner thighs with my pointy little nails. I then tickled down her legs, all the way down to her feet. I could hear her trying to plead through the gag as i got ever so closer to her feet.

"Ah these are very nice feet. I do so wonder if they are ticklish." i quietly said, as i traced a single finger around the top of one foot.

I could hear her giggling as i continued to trace the top of one foot, then the other.

"If the tops of your feet are this ticklish, just how much more ticklish are the bottoms?" i asked, as my finger moved around to the bottom of her foot.

She let out a squeal that could be heard throughout the room. I continued running just one finger up and down the sole of her foot, then switching to the other foot, back and forth, back and forth, making her foot jump and jerk. Then i began an all out attack, using all ten fingers on both soles at once. I tickled her arches, the balls, under her toes. All this time, the woman controlling the remote was watching Heatheranna's face very closely and if she even sensed that she was near orgasming, she would shut off the remote and then a bit later turn it back on, without me having to order her to do so, hence allowing me to concentrate on the tickling of her feet.

"Master, would you please remove Heatheranna's gag? I think we all would love to hear the sounds of her laughter and moaning." i asked Master. He nodded and walked over and cut away the tape and removed the panties from her mouth. She instantly began pleading for me to stop, that she had to pee, that she was sorry.

I just laughed, as i began licking her toes, taking one into my mouth at a time, and savoring the taste and i sucked on her toes. At the same time, i was still tickling all around the sole of her feet and the outside of her foot, which is very ticklish, as i well know. The helplessness, the humilation, the feelings of surrender were all too much for Heatheranna to handle. She had never been in this situation before, and had never felt anyone sucking and simultaneously tickling her feet before, and it was both torture and a turn-on at the same time. And given the fact that the remote shut off at the most inopportune time was very frustrating to Heatheranna.

I continued sucking and teasing her toes, and tickling everywhere that i could reach, becoming rather aroused myself, knowing that Master was watching with approval, i hoped. All of this combined , the tickling, the sucking and licking, the buzzing on her very wet clit, and the denial just when she felt she wanted to come was enough for Heatheranna.

"Ok please i'll do anything. Let me cum, but please don't make me pee in front of everyone" she pleaded.

"Like you listened to me? And took mercy on me?" i replied.

Seeing that she was near exhaustion and also near the point of cumming, i nodded to the female, and she shut off the remote. Heatheranna moaned in frustration. I stood back up and began tickling all around her stomach and lower abdomen, pressing my fingers in near her bladder. She shook her head and laughed and gasped out

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i have to pee" and suddenly she let loose her bladder and the floodgates opened, as it were.

Satisfied with what i had set out to accomplish, i quit tickling her and backed away. Heatheranna slumped in her bonds, exhausted and still extremely horny , yet very humiliated at having urinated in front of her co-workers. I walked over to my Master.

"Master" i whispered.

"Yes, my slave?" Master replied.

"I feel rather sad at what i have done tonight. Maybe she didn't deserve all of this humiliation. How will she face her co-workers in the morning?" i shyly asked, afraid to anger Master.

"My thoughtful little slave, don't worry about Heatheranna. She had this coming, but i must tell you something you don't know. Most of my colleagues are in this lifestyle, Heatheranna included, and they will all take it as just another game in the lifestyle they lead. They will probably respect her more now, realizing that she is indeed human" Master reassured me.

I smiled up at him then.

"Everyone, thank you for coming. My slave has done well tonight and i'm going to take her to bed. I leave you with Heatheranna. Perhaps she would like to be finally satisfied, i think she has deserved it. After, untie her, bathe her, and dress her." my Master said to all the people present.

They applauded again and went to help Heatheranna down, treating her gently, while Master swept me up off my feet and carried me to bed.

Last edited:
This is a fine story, Isabeau. I love the detailed descriptions of the tickling and teasing. :D

milagros317 said:
This is a fine story, Isabeau. I love the detailed descriptions of the tickling and teasing. :D

i can always count on you my friend.. i wanted to post that this story seemed a bit cruel and non consensual, but couldn't fit it in at the beginning. also i probably won't be writing about peeing anymore, as it isn't something that i find a turn on at all..just part of her humiliation.. also i used my good friend's Heather and Anna's name without asking them first.. i hope they don't mind.

Yabba dabba doooo

Oh Mel, my eyes are like saucers :p

You definately got your revenge, loved that you are very sadistic and seductive, fantastic setting, hmm makes me fantasise all the more, so thank you hon very much :bouncybou

Can't wait to read more of your stories :bowing: :Kiss1:

P.S. Oh yeah loved the name of the Masters assistant, wonder where you got that from teehee ;)

slap'n'ticklee said:
Oh Mel, my eyes are like saucers :p

You definately got your revenge, loved that you are very sadistic and seductive, fantastic setting, hmm makes me fantasise all the more, so thank you hon very much :bouncybou

Can't wait to read more of your stories :bowing: :Kiss1:

P.S. Oh yeah loved the name of the Masters assistant, wonder where you got that from teehee ;)

you are the best. i was rather afraid this might be too much. not my usual style, however it is only fantasy. i would never condone this kind of non consensual action in real life. but she sure got what she deserved hehe..

and hmm yes i wonder where did i get that name? thanks love xoxo :Kiss2:

Remind me to never, ever give you reason to take revenge on me like that. Damn! Nice story, very intense.

Well we suppose it's our turn to respond! Well... interesting.... you made the combination of us bi-sexual, which is creepy.... but it's your story! Humiliation interesting... we're not quite that tall... or broad..... but interesting. Well written and humiliating and you added spanking..... well interesting!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Maybe next time.... less men? (which is our way of saying none!)

Heather & Anna said:
Well we suppose it's our turn to respond! Well... interesting.... you made the combination of us bi-sexual, which is creepy.... but it's your story! Humiliation interesting... we're not quite that tall... or broad..... but interesting. Well written and humiliating and you added spanking..... well interesting!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Maybe next time.... less men? (which is our way of saying none!)

hons.. i hope i didn't offend you by not pming you first and asking permission to use your combined names. and the physical resemblance was not meant to be any kind of likeness to you at all.. also of course , next time, i'll try with females only.. or the story after..

HEATHER AND ANNA JUST FOR YOU I CHANGED THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE VIBRATOR TO A FEMALE.. HOPE THAT HELPS SOME..

Last edited:
That was very nice of you.... but we'd never flirt with your master!!!! Unless we were to understand your master is really your mistress and then only if there wasn't too much adult. ( we are a loving couple of course)! Anyway, thank you for the change and look forward to an appearance in one of our stories!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Heather & Anna said:
That was very nice of you.... but we'd never flirt with your master!!!! Unless we were to understand your master is really your mistress and then only if there wasn't too much adult. ( we are a loving couple of course)! Anyway, thank you for the change and look forward to an appearance in one of our stories!
Love,
Heather and Anna

grrr you two.... i only used your name, not your characters.. i know you two wouldn't flirt with my Master.. i just borrowed your name, if you wish i can delete your name and choose another.. i truly meant to honor you with that name.. sorry hons xoxoxo

Fine story, isabeau. I greatly enjoyed it. As for the urination, it was okay. I've had stories I've written where the lee has wet herself. Not many, but a few. I like your combined character, Heatheranna. It was cool.
I have to go find the other story. You mentioned there were two, so let me look. In the meantime, good job!

Mitch

Nice Story

I enjoyed your story Melanie and being fantasy there's always bound to be a twist or two . Keep them coming there enjoyed .

Hi! I'm new here, but I love tickling stories. I really liked yurs Isabeau. Great job!

"grrr you two.... i only used your name, not your characters.. i know you two wouldn't flirt with my Master.. i just borrowed your name, if you wish i can delete your name and choose another.. i truly meant to honor you with that name.. sorry hons xoxoxo"

Not a problem Isabeau.... you have every right to use our names as one name! Don't worry about it! And thank you for honoring us! Um... maybe you could also honor us by telling us what you think of the repost... maybe. Because lately we have become plot orientated and just want to see if we got enough action! Also can we use you in one of our stories..... because your name is perfect for it!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S No need for apologies and Isabeau rocks! And you don't have to delete the name! And thank you for the honor,we love you too!

Sexcellent!

Iz,

I loved the first one, but the second part blows it out of the water!! Awesome writing!!

I loved the idea of this public punishment, especially when you had another female from the audience help out! Brilliant!

You are an amazing talent, and I'm proud to have worked with you in the past! Great stuff Iz!

tklallnite said:
Hi! I'm new here, but I love tickling stories. I really liked yurs Isabeau. Great job!

welcome to the forum and thank you so very much for those kind words..

knight, Mitchell, Dannymc thank you very much, now Mitch i told you you don't have to read my stories..

Invisible Ink wowow thanks but the honor was all mine.. i loved working with you and you know how i adore your stories..

Heather and Anna and anyone else reading this.... the character of Heatheranna in no way reflects these two wonderful women.. only the name.. i in no way am attempting to say this character is based on you two whatsoever... i just wanted to use your combined names.. and there the similarity ends.. i know you two don't like men and i wouldn't insult you in that way , it's why i did change the man to a woman.. hope that clears things up.. i just used the combination of names... i didn't try to base the character on you two whatsover.. yikes.. lol :twohugs:

Okay Iz, last times we'll say it, dear friend! Fantastic story! And we know it's not about us! No problem at all! Do write more, we LOVE your stories! But we were hoping maybe..... you could write a reply to our newest story.... because we wrote it, hoping specifically for your response! Please! And this story (which we know is not about us) rocks!
Love,
Heather and Anna

James_Bond4334 said:
Another great story isabeau. Do keep it up, your imagination is nothing to hide.

thanks as always James_Bond.. i rely heavily on my imagination, since i really don't have much real life experience with all of this..i appreciate your kind words..

Wow, your stories really do just keep getting better and better and hotter and hotter. I hope you never stop being so amazing.

tickleterror said:
Wow, your stories really do just keep getting better and better and hotter and hotter. I hope you never stop being so amazing.

why thank you tickleterror.. that is a very nice compliment.. xoxo :twohugs:

Very well written story Beau! It is nice to get a peek into the mind of a normally submissive little thing when she get's riled up, and has the upper hand.
You have a very lucky Master indeed, who should watch his step lest he find himself in his assistants place on that X Frame some day.

B

3DTickler said:
Very well written story Beau! It is nice to get a peek into the mind of a normally submissive little thing when she get's riled up, and has the upper hand.
You have a very lucky Master indeed, who should watch his step lest he find himself in his assistants place on that X Frame some day.

B

thank you very much Brendan..i doubt very much if my Master would do anything to warrant being strapped to that x frame, unless he made fun of a certain location.. ;)

lol Deadsea...

ticklingnemesis said:
wonderful job, isabeau! it's always nice to see some people get their comeuppance! :devil2: :firedevil

thanks love.. and that will probably be the last story i write involving peeing. lol.. :smilelove

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back