• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Armpits tickled and licked, m/f

christine1010

TMF Regular
10 days ago in my other thread Armpitlovr asked for an armpit licking clip. So we decided to make an armpit tickling video with the licking part and this is the result. It was probably the first time my armpit got licked and it tickled like hell! Enjoy it as much as I did! The full clip is actually 14 minutes long.

:bunny: Christine :bunny:

Last edited:
Now that's PERFECT!

That was BEAUTIFUL! That was perfect! WONDERFUL!

I don't know how some people find these girls to pull this off, but I wish I did!

Christine1010

Another great clip Christine. I really love your laughter. You seem to be the most ticklish lady in the TMF I have ever seen. I am mostly a feet tickler but do love to tickle all over. You seem like your a 10+ on a ticklish scale all over your body and I LOVE THAT!!!! The more ticklish a lady is the more I want to tickle her and for longer periods of time...LOL Have a wonderful day. Keep the clips coming.

TicklesFemales

FUCK YES!!! I wish we saw this from more of the other producers as well :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou .... omfg

holy wow.. did i love the bondage in this one.. Christine, awesome clip and as always you are one gorgeous girl.. your laugh is soo cute, and i love the idea of a masked tickler..

This is an entirely excellent clip

This is the way I tickle, with devastating combination tickles. I am a female underarm lover, and THIS is tickling. Thanks tons for this fine clip. Ahhh, now to purchase the video.

TicklesFemales said:
You seem to be the most ticklish lady in the TMF I have ever seen. I am mostly a feet tickler but do love to tickle all over. You seem like your a 10+ on a ticklish scale all over your body and I LOVE THAT!!!!

I don't know if I am the most ticklish woman in the TMF, we have to do the ticklelympic games to be able to decide ... The truth is I am not equally ticklish every day and it's my hubby who decides what video goes out. He usually erases half of the recordings 'cos he doesn't think I am ticklish enough in them ...

Isabeau: do you like the mask? I think my husband looks really ridiculous in it but it's good 'cos I always laugh even before the tickling starts.

And thanks to others for your posts too.

:bunny:

christine, i cannot think of one of your videos that hasnt made me get a funny feeling in my tummy

all your videos are great, and whats more is you enjoy yourself!

:p
Amnesiac said:
In all honesty Christine, this is one of the best authentic clips I've ever seen. I'm compiling a list of best recommendable clips, and this is definitely going in once I get the ranking system done.

Seriously folks, this is a clip worth buying....and that's coming from a cheap-ass like me!

Yes it Is. I love this clip. Very erotic. I love feet, but pit tickling is my second favorite. I don't buy that many clips of pits but this one is worth every dime. Thanks Christine. :p

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back