• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazing New Years Eve Tickling (True)

Capone

TMF Poster
Hi Everyone, i'm new here. This is my first story, here goes!!
I was invited to my friend's house party to bring in the new year and i was secretly being set up to meet this chick who really likes me. I wasn't attracted to her at all so i thought it was going to be boring cause there was all together 4 couples including me and this chick. Until i find out 2 more girls are showing up who are single and gorgeous!!! WooHoo!! All of a sudden they show up and WOW, they were hot. Right away these 2 girls sit on the couch(feet up) and start relaxing. My friend's girlfriend goes over and sits on the floor near the couch and one of the girls started to poke her friend in the ribs, she said "don't bother, i'm not ticklish." Then my friend's girlfriend says "oh yeah" and she started tickling her feet, she went nuts, then her friend reaches over and helps out!! I was loving it. The girl was wearing a short red top,black skirt and skin color pantyhose. So i said this night could get interesting,i was trying to get in with the friend who was about 5 feet tall, she had dirty blonde hair and was also wearing a short red top bellybutton showing black pants and black pantyhose. She was solid!! So as the night went on i was getting to know her a little better,i had a few drinks with her and i planned this out but as i walked by her i "accidentally" tickled her sides as i walked by her. She jumped and i appologized, she looked up at me with these beautiful eyes, smiled and said "no problem, i'm just really ticklish!!" After a nice night, she was lying down on the couch and i was standing around and she invited me to sit on the couch with her, i accepted and she slightly moved her feet for me, i was starting to like this situation. After a while, we both started dozing off, she had a pillow over her feet. I saw that she was sleeping so i was pretending to sleep, i was slowly reaching my hand under the pillow trying not to make it noticable, my fingers hit a roadblock, something was blocking me, so i tried gently moving whatever it was, i couldn't see because the pillow was on top. I was getting annoyed so i lifted the pillow and realized that it was her feet, they were closer than i thought. Then i gently started tickling her toes, no reaction, she was passed out, so i slowly made my way to the sole of her foot, remember, i was trying to do this without letting anyone know, my fingers were in possition, i waited, then i streched and scraped her sole, she jumped but didn't wake up, i was loving it, i did this over and over with the same reaction. Then i got gutsy, i stated tickling her toes by gently massaging them, then i put my fingers on her sole again and spidered her foot, she started shaking her foot slowly and even giggled in her sleep, she was so cute, tiny little feet wiggling. I kept this up for about 15-20 minutes while still pretending to be asleep. Finally her friend wanted to go home at 4:30 in the morning so my friend's girlfriend came to wake her up, she woke up but didn't move her legs, i was still "sleeping" on the other end of the couch with my hands on the foot still moving my fingers a little, my friend's girlfriend said to her "looks like you're sharing the couch tonight if you decide to sleep over" then my friend's girlfriend took the pillow off her feet and lifted my head to put the pillow there, she then saw my hand on her foot and asked the girl if she wanted her to move my hand while i was sleeping, she replied "no don't worry, it feels really nice, i'm lucky he moves in his sleep." I heard this and was in heaven. This went on for another 10 minutes. Then her friend started complaining about going home so she had to leave, she reached over and lightly grabbed my hand and moved it, then she fixed my pillow and kissed me on the cheeck and said "what a cutie." Then i "woke up" and my buddy's girlfriend said "hey man, you were tickling and massaging her foot while you were sleeping," then the girl comes to me to say goodbye and kissed me on both cheecks(i'm Italian) and i appologized to her for what i did in my "sleep", she giggled(sounded so cute) and said "don't be sorry, it felt very nice", then she hugged me and left, i just found out today that she called my buddy's girlfriend to ask for my number, oh man, this could be the start of something good, i'll keep everyone posted, i hope you like my story!!

New Years Eve

Boy, some people have all the luck!!!!!!!!! Jealous, me, no not at all! NOT!:mad: :D :wow:

Good job brother! Thats how you have to play certain situations. Ya cant just attack chics and tickle them, your playing it cool. Hope she calls you.

Thanks guys, i'm gonna hook up with my buddy tonight. He left me a message saying he has some good news for me!!!
Like i said, i'll keep you all posted.

I'm turning all shades of green over here!

Congrats! :wow:

Hi everyone, i went to my friend's house to hear the good news!!!
My friend and his girlfriend told me she's interested in me!!!!
The best part is, she called my friend's girlfriend while i was over and i got to talk to her, we're going out on the weekend, WOOHOO!!!
I'm gonna take her out for dinner then we're going to her house to watch a movie,(yup,she lives on her own) you know what that might lead to right :)
I'll keep you all posted.
Should i start a new thread about the date or post it here, what would be better?
Let me know, thanks.

I've also got alot of other true stories that i'm going to post here you'll be hearing from me soon,
ciao guys

Good work buddy. And while we are on the subject I think I am going to have to tell everyone about my true tickles that I gave out and received last night while on my second date with a 5-10, 140lb, blonde haired beauty. But I am in a bit of a rush, so it will have to wait. Later fellas.

I Think It's Classless

Dude,
JUst wondering, did you ask the young lady if you could post any details about her or your date. OR even that encounter on here? I doubt she's going out with you with the intent of having her details or any details about your date posted here. Personally I think it's classless and shows extremely bad taste. At the beginning of your date just tell her hey, I'm gonna tell people whose face you and I have never seen all about our date and any tickling that might result. Would you post details about a sexual encounter with her? I sincerely hope not. Also she THOUGHT you was sleeping. What you did was the equivalent to sexual asualt in my mind. I'm wondering. Had she known you were pretending to be asleep would she be going out with you? Just because she lives on her own doesn't mean it'll lead up to anything. It simply means she invited you to her place, no more, no less.

Show some class. And some respect for the young lady.

Tron

Dude, your over reacting (Neutron). We better not let anyone post about ther true tickling experiences if what your saying is the case. I would bet that the majority of true tickling storys posted we done so with out permission of any kind. If you dont agree with the topic or threads then just dont read them. Thats all i ahve to say to the subject.

Mod edit:

I have deleted everything that has been said after the above two posts were exchanged. basically what we had here was a difference of opinion on the idea of respect, that slowly devolved from a pretty respectful discussion of a difference of opinion into the begining of a flame. ZAP. It's gone.

All sides have been heard here. And if this same form of fight starts up in the other thread where the exact same type of post has been made by Neutron, I'll delete over there also.

Neutron, you made your point about respect for women known. No need to discuss it more. Everyone else, we all know that most of you disagree with Nuetrons opinion. No need to discuss that disagreement more.

Myriads

Hi everyone,
just wanted to let you all know that i will be posting the story from my first date. I've been really busy, it'll be a long one so it'll be ready on the weekend. Don't wanna keep you in suspence but yes, there was TICKLING involed. I'll tell you all about it very soon,
Ciao

hmmmm.... laziness vs fetish.....

If u guys are intereste, i also had a good tickle experience on new years..... last new years....
if im not too fuckwit-lazy, i might post it.....
threats will not work. bribes will (phone numbers of attractive siblings only!:devil:

Oh, come on, be honest! You WANT to tell it!!!

AussieMonkey, come on man, post your story buddy. All we can offer you in return is more true stories, if you like???
Ciao

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back