• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The continued growth of the rise

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
We would like to thank knight for his comments on our rise series. And Mel... we hope its okay to use your name because your name is cool and so right for this story!

"Now Ms Jones, we're going to play a game!" declared Eliza. "And if you win, you get revenge on us!" stated Kirsten. This caused Samantha to grin. "But if we win.... then you will spend the next week with us!" finished Eliza. Samantha suddenly felt quite queasy. Two on One, these were not great odds. But Samantha had an aggressive personality and these two young women were gorgeous and Samantha envisioned having their tongues between her legs and making them squeal with laughter. "I'm in, ladies! What's the game?" asked Samantha, in her usual sexy voice. "A simple game of high cards. Aces HIGH, Twos lowest. You must pick a higher card then both of us to win. So if you pick a king and we pick two queens, we're yours. But if you pick a Jack and just one of the two of us picks an ACE.... well the next week will be fun... for us!" grinned Kirsten. Samantha nodded. "Now how am I to pick a card tie up?" inquired Samantha unusually politely. "We will put the deck near your fingers, you point to one!" responded Eliza. "Now, one other thing. If Eliza wins, it's the creepy crawlies again!" Samantha shivered in response to the statement of Kirsten. "But if Kirsten wins, its brushes, forks, q-tips and long fingernails! As well as additional assistance!" smirked Eliza. (We use facial expressions as synonyms for words like said and declared, exclaimed and stated!)

Samantha shuddered. Despite the odds, she knew she was her only chance. Kirsten held the deck near her fingers. She shrieked as Eliza gently ran her fingers down her sides and belly. Samantha's laughter caused her to close her eyes. No doubt a devious trick by the two cows to trick her. Now she was going to struggle. Eliza suddenly stopped. "Okay, now you can pick a card!" she giggled. Samantha could barely see the cards and point to one of the most centered of the 52 cards. Kirsten flipped over the card. "KING!" she cried. Samantha became quite smug. One of them needed an ace. Possibility was 2/13. Odds in her favor. Kirsten closed her eyes, so did Eliza as they rearranged them. "When I work you pretty girls, I hope your tongues are as talented with pussy licking as they are with taunting!" taunted Samantha.

What will happen? Will Samantha be going hysterical again at the hands of Eliza and Kirsten? Will the pretty girls be at Samantha's mercy? Find out in 5 minutes on the new episode of Perverts in the City.

"Ron, I need you. Let's go!" declared Kim Possible. "But KP, we're finally going to have an answer to last weekend's cliffhanger about whether Samantha spends a week at the hands of the two hot lesbians!" cried Ron Stoppable. (For those who don't know Kim Possible, Sex and The city or any of our fics should look up wikipedia (it’s free!).

"Ron, Shego and Drakken are causing problems at the Vienna Nuclear Biogenics Complex! We have to stop them!" replied Kim. "OH, fine! I'll tape it! Oh no, we're out of tapes! Why today, God? Why today?" groaned Ron. "Oh no!" concurred Rufus.

"Look it's just so unfair! I love Perverts in the City and I just wanted to see this episode.... because there are lesbians!" cried Ron. "Ron, it's just a show! Okay, why are guys always obsessed with lesbians anyway? (Good question, although we kind of see why!!!!!!) I mean it's not like you guys can join in or anything?" asked Kim. Ron looked at Kim, blankly for a minute. "What?" asked Kim. "Well KP, it's kinda of an odd question coming from you!" responded Ron. "Are you a lesbian?" asked Dominic, excitedly. "We have been through this before... NO!" replied Kim. Dominic seemed disappointed. "KP, girls who have crushes on girls are kinda considered lesbians!" pointed out Ron. "I am not a lesbian! Just because I had a very tiny crush ages ago on Shego does not make me a lesbian!" retorted Kim. "Well yeah but you have a crush on Monique!" replied Ron. "That doesn't mean that..... I am mean no I don't!" responded Kim going flush red during her response.

"Uh huh!" replied a grinning Ron (okay there are like 3 words for replied (including replied): replied, responded and answered! So it's super hard to come up with different ones! So we're trying! Sorry if the grammar is poor! (Guess who this is directed at!))

"I'm not!" yelled Kim, grabbing Ron by the collar looking put out (okay sometimes we forget the capital letters, sorry but it takes from the flow of the story!). "Okay, KP! You're not! HAHAHA, can you let me go now?" pleaded Ron, somewhat scared. "Glad we settled that!" grinned Kim (okay grinned has to be used as a substitute for the 3 words!). They were outside the oh what did we call it the Vienna Nuclear Biogenics Complex, stupid techno babble! Okay last comment from us (except to say as always we have nothing against anybody but idiots, halfwits and George W. Bush, thank you!)

"Thanks for giving us a lift Dominic!" Kim thanked Dominic. "Hey it's the least I could do after you saved me and my family from that earthquake!" reassured Dominic. "Hey it was no big, all I need was a hang glider and some rope!" replied Kim. That having been said Kim and Ron parachuted into the Vienna Nuclear Biogenics Complex. "At last Shego, I have the prototype for the Nuclear Biogenetics Humanoid Androids! By mass producing these with my multiplasmic duplicator, I can rearrange their basic particles to form a multitune army of super Nuclear Biogenetics Humanoid Androids! And then the World will bow to Doctor Drakken! Nyahahahaha!" ranted Drew Lipsky.

"Wanna bet?" quipped a familiar voice. "Kim Possible!" declared a shocked Doctor Drakken. "Okay, you know! Kim can just go belt him one, I mean this is just so predictable! HE will yell SHEGO! You two fight, he'll rub his hands and do practically nothing while Rufus destroy the machines! Can I just kick his ass just this once, you know for variety and stuff?" requested Ron. "Hey I do not just rub my hands... and you the buffoon... beat me! Nyahahahaha, Shego did you hear ahahahahaha HIM beat me ahahahahaahaaha Shego, you're not laughing!" pointed out an angry Drakken. "Screw it, you're toast!" yelled Ron, uncharacteristically charging at Drakken and kicking him in the stomach. Drakken flew through the air landing roughly on the ground. Ron approaching him an eerily evil grin on his face. "Who are you calling a buffoon, you blue skinned freak?" retorted Ron. Drakken tried to rise, clutching at his belly. "You think, you're all that, don't you? Well you're not!" roared Drakken. Ron leapt through the air, grabbing Drakken and flung him into a wall. "OW! HELP! SHEGO!" Drakken bellowed as Ron moved in on him, grinning evilly.

Shego shrugged and leapt over between Ron and Drakken. "You're fighting me? Isn't this like a massive come down from Kim?" asked Ron. "Good point!" then Shego came a shrugging sound and attacked Ron. Ron had to duck and weave as Shego launched herself at him. "Hang On, Ron! I'm coming!" exclaimed Kim before a figure mysteriously appeared. She was blonde and wore a silk cap, a one piece corset with underwear formed like a cake. "Kim Possible, your hour of death has come! Now my sworn enemy you shall die!" decreed the strange woman. Shego paused after almost striking Ron with her plasma hands. Ron turned to see the woman. Kim, Shego and Ron watched her for a minute and burst out laughing. "What is so funny?" bellowed the strange woman. She received only hysteria from the three ninjas as a result. "Oh you think my appearance is funny, do you? Well" she was interrupted by a sharp increase in laughter "see if you think this is funny, green skinned beauty queen!" she bellowed turning to Shego. A yellow glow struck Shego and Shego was roaring louder than before. Ron and Kim kept laughing until Ron noticed that Shego was clutching her sides and her body trying to ward something of. Kim quickly noticed it also. Both stopped laughing.

Shego was going berserk curled into a ball, going mad with laughter , her eyes watering, her body contorting trying to escape something. "Ticklish, little green skinned beauty Queen?" taunted the strange figure. Shego was going wild, clutching her ribs, then her feet, going insane rolling on the floor. The figure suddenly lifted her into a wall. Shego's laughter stopped as she fell down. "Shego!" yelled Kim, immediately running to her fallen foe. "SHEGO!" bellowed Drakken, getting up gingerly before limping over to Shego. "You monster!" screamed Drakken "What have you done to my little girl?" This caused Ron and Kim to turned to look at him.

"What do you mean, little girl?" asked Kim. "Nothing, mind your own business, Kim Possible!" yelled Drakken. "Wait, do you consider Shego to be your daughter?" asked a smirking Kim. "NO! NO! She's my assistant, not my daughter! I don't see her as a daughter at all!" cried Drakken. Kim giggled, Ron smirked. "Hey! I don't! She's just a very important person in life... my sidekick that's all!" pointed out Drakken. "Yeah, but she left you for like a year or two!" retorted Ron. "Hey! She just.... needed to try something new that's all! And she came back!" retorted Drakken. Kim looked at Drakken suddenly. "Did you tell your mother Shego was your daughter?" "How did you know.... I mean of course not! Why would I? I didn't, so there!" pouted Drakken. Ron laughed and Kim giggled. "Ahem, I'm still here!" pointed out the mysterious figure.

"Just a second! Can you, can you have kids?" asked Kim. Drakken looked angry for a moment and still holding Shego, shook his head. "Fine! I do think of her as a daughter. I don't have children and I can't since the accident! And yes, sidekick!" he spat, glaring at Ron "She did temporarily leave me two years ago with her new stupid sidekick who she dumped a year later. And soon I might have grandkids!" "But Shego's gay! How is that going to happen?" pointed out Kim. "Not that it's any of your business, Kim Possible, but Shego's altered genetics has enabled her to produce both vaginal juices and semen so that she can get a girl pregnant!" (Okay we said no more comments, but hey its' our story! And gross much! We kind of felt Shego being a dad would make things more interesting down the line. Natch Bonnie and Kim would be the likely mums! Especially the former! Plus a comet landing near you that didn't kill you and altered your genetics to give you plasma energy manipulation could possibly give you the ability to impregnate women!.... Well we think it makes as much sense as magic water turning people in animals and different types of people (e.g. turning men into women; women to men)).

Ron and Kim stood shocked at this declaration. "Hey, so the green skinned beauty queen can knock girls up! Can be please focus on pretty, sweet, loveable me for a bit! Please!" announced the irritated mysterious figure. Kim turned to face her. So did Ron. "Good! I am Mel Squondo, great descendant of the mighty sorcerer Mal Squondo! My family has been in degradation and enduring centuries of ridicule since your ancestor" pointing to Kim "defeated Mal Squondo in battle! So now I, the descendant of the great Mal Squondo shall defeat the oldest of Possible Females Kim Possible, descendant of the evil Queen Fang of Udrogoth!" stated Mel Squondo.

"Um... Kim has a grandmother who is older than her!" expressed Ron. "RON!" yelled Kim. ".... Well.... I want to find a fighter!" exclaimed a now blushing Mel Squondo. "But Kim's grandmother is a Shaolin trained fighter, way tougher than Kim!" pointed out Ron. "RON!" repeated Kim. ".... Well I'll fight her first then her grandmother!" replied Mel Squondo. "And before you interrupted Kim Possible, now that I the great Isabeau...." "I thought you were called Mel Squondo!" "That’s' my real name, stupid sidekick of Kim Possible! My villain name is Isabeau! As in Isa short for Isabelle and Beau, the French word for male word for beautiful!" "Wouldn't that making you Handsome Isabelle?" inquired Ron. "ISABEAU means beautiful Isabelle, you moron! Now move before I turn you into a monkey!" Isabeau shrieked. "Ah monkeys!" screamed Ron as he ran away in terror. "And you should flee as well Andrew Lipsky and take your little girl with you!" stated Isabeau (the Magnificent! :redheart: ).

"I'm not afraid of you.... I'm just leaving because my little girl needs me! That's all!" called out Drakken as he ran away holding the fallen Shego in his hands. "Now that your sidekick is hiding outside, the battle between Mal Squondo's heir and Queen Fang's, will begin with the righteous Isabeau the inevitable victor!" declared Isabeau the Magnificent as she launched a red light at Kim. Kim jumped away and had to duck as a green light flew over her head. Isabeau launched energy ball and weave of lights of all colors bar yellow forcing Kim on the back foot. She had to use her cheerleader talents to their fullest to avoid being struck. "You cannot defeat the almighty Isabeau! My will is the strongest in the world! I have learned from and fought the best! I have trained with witches of great renown, battle sorceresses and known enchantresses. I have been to the enchanted Realm and dealt with Vellicators, leokkids, chatai demons, faeries and even the might of Lord Venger, son of the Dungeon Master. I have endured suffering at the hands of great torturers whether alien, mutant, witch, demon or human and have survived to tell the tale. I have never submitted before a foe before! And now Kim Possible you SHALL!" At the word SHALL, Isabeau stomped the ground causing a minor quake and for Kim to lose her footing. "Time to suffer, Kim Possible!" A yellow light appeared in her hands. As she was about to strike Kim, she heard the words "Ice Blast!" come from behind her. She leapt and narrowly avoided being encased in ice.

She turned to see Ron Stoppable holding some sword directed at where the ice had come. "Stone Strike!" He bellowed and Isabeau was forced to use a blue light as a shield to protect her. The blue light was promptly turned to stone. "Tornado strike!" He yelled. Isabeau felt she was being lifted and flung across the room inside a gust of wind, which promptly launched her against the wall. She rose swiftly and launched a red light at Ron, which he deflected with the sword. Isabeau was not afraid. She was one of the most dangerous mercenary magical warriors on the planet. Even such masters as Cologne, Raven of the Teen Titans, Jinx of the High Five, Cheetarah of the Thundercats, Presto of the Enchanted Realm, Sheila of the Enchanted Realm, the studies of Alfae, Cloud Tower and Red Fountain (thank you wikipedia!) and the Sailor Senshi (that show is just plain confusing, we tried to learn enough for a fic and we were just lost!) could not take her lightly. Kim Possible's sidekick had a formidable sword... it meant nothing.

Ron turned to her and yelled "Fire Ball!". A fire ball launched at her and narrowly missed. Ron's eyes focused on Isabeau. She was still too close to Kim for him to use his ultimate attack "the Sonic Boom" on here. "Electric strike!" he commanded the Lotus Blade which shot out a series of electric charges in the color blue towards Isabeau. Isabeau waved her hands and a red light was struck. Isabeau noted the battle was getting serious and she would have to take things up a notch. Out of her hands she launched two green energy balls. Ron used the sword to deflect them both. Ron proceeded to launch another Tornado strike which again launched Isabeau into the air and towards the far end of the wall. Isabeau used her powers to remain unharmed but knew she was in a vulnerable position. So did Ron as he yelled "SONIC... BOOAH!" he cried as he was struck from behind. Ron rose and turned to face no-one behind him. Suddenly what felt like a giant fist struck him and he flew out the door. Isabeau was surprised about what happened and heard loud noises outside. Isabeau quickly deduced someone had struck him with a magical blast from above and the two were fighting a magical battle outside. Kim had got up and managed to get out of the way, mostly during the fight.

She had never seen her sidekick fight so well. She was worried about what had happened to him when he went flying outside and resolved to help him. Before she could get half way Isabeau landed in front of her. And without saying a word, the yellow light struck Kim. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" cried Kim, collapsing to the ground, clutching her sides laughing hysterically. Kim felt like her sides and ribcages were being scratching by long nails, digging into her skin. She held them laughing and screaming, twisting to escape the horrible tickling. "Laugh Kim Possible, laugh and scream! I, Isabeau, the Great, the Supreme, the Magnificent command you. Laugh until you can breathe no longer. Laugh until you urinate on the ground. Laugh until you can laugh no longer. For I am Isabeau the Magnificent! Powerful, Strong and Unbeatable! Bow to my awesome power, ticklish brat descendant of the monkey Queen!" she decreed, taunting Kim who was sweating and crying, trying to shield her ribcage. (We would like to thank Palcomix for these pictures and Isabeau for being a good sport!)

Kim understood what Shego was going through as the tickling was unbearable. It started at her sides, then progressed to her ribcage. Now the tickling was dancing over her soles. Kim was buckling wildly. Tickling was always her greatest weakness. It had been so since she was little and got worse over time. She remembered when Shego and Bonnie had got her. She remembered an incident involved just Shego. And she recalled a nasty incident involving the Destroyer and another incident involving Les Beean (the cruel misandrogist devoted to an Amazonian Paradise, whose secret identity was a feminist called Con Servative (Con we assume being short for Consuela) in NYC (when she teamed up with the famous superhero of that city (guess who?)). And her third encounter with Adrena Lynn. Now once more a female villain had her at her mercy.

"Twicklewish toes, twicklewish toes. Oh what weell wittle Kwimmy dwo?" mocked the wonderful, cruel Isabeau the Magnificent. Kim could feel feather dusting between her toes. She could feel nails on her nails. The sensation of a long nail dragged across each of her soles and one across each of her arches was not only present but causing her delirium. She buckled and shook, trying to evade the sensation. She twisted and rolled but the torment was growing. "HAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAPLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOTNAVELAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Kim as something soft like a q-tip or a finger was wiggling into her belly button. The tears were pouring down her face as she felt her body get weaker and weaker as brushes assault her belly (both paint and tooth). Then she felt something underneath the arms and screamed. This was the most unpleasant part. Kim really hated being tickled around her armpits. It wasn't just really ticklish, it was the fact that it cause the automatic reaction of lowering her arms and it left her the most out of control. This was proven as Kim lowered her hands inside her pits to no avail as something like a back scratchers ran down her deep hollows. She screamed, pleaded, impllored and begged.

She complimented through her very limited speech Isabeau on her brilliance and pleaded for clemency. This was not given as she curled up desperate for release. Her bladder was desperate for release and when she felt something bristly, possibly an electric toothbrush feel traveling up and down her bum cheeks she promptly wet herself. "OH did poor Kimmy have a wittle accident?" taunted the mighty Isabeau. Isabeau smirked and with a wave of her hands a green light shone from the ceiling and formed hands. It promptly grabbed at Kim's pants and underwear and removed them. Kim was naked from the waist down and this prompted more teasing jibes from Isabeau. "oh how cute, Kimmy wittle bottom! Isn't it cute?" teased Isabeau as Kim laughed and laughed. Gently Isbeau bent down and while tickling Kim's helpless hips causing her to scream louder, Isabeau rolled her on her back. Kim laughed louder, her voice becoming hoarse. The tickling was increasing, she could feel it on the back of her knees.

Isabeau grinned and gently sat on Kim's back while tickling her rear. KIm's reaction was unforgettable. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHMERCYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" implored Kim, her voice getting more raspy each tickle that went through. "Who has a twicklish bottom? Who does? Kimmy does!" answered Isabeau the Glorious. Kim was going increasingly desperate. She urinated for the second time and her face was flsuh red. Where was Ron? And when would her loyal sidekick and his molerat come to the rescue?

Ron was ducking and weaving and finding things very difficult. For 45 minutes he had been battling this magical being without any luck. The Lotus Blade had launched several attacks none of which had been successful. She had launched lightning strikes, acid attacks, lighting balls (weird balls of lights that look like Saturn), ice strikes, telekenetic strikes, earth tremors and eviscerating attacks which had destroyed a tree. Hand to hand, the two had fought to a draw, with Ron using all of his formidable Tai Shing Pek Kwar skills against the formidable opponent. Ron knew he and Rufus needed a plan. Something to allow him to get back to Kim. He was certain that without her battle suit, even she could not win against Isabeau (reference to that idiotic 2nd movie, So Not the Drama which we do not recognise!!!)

Isabeau enjoyed watching Kim tapped her hands meekly as a sign if surrender. Her soles were excruciatingly ticklish and with Isabeau's fingers combined with the yellow light, Kim was going nuts! Isabeau knew that Kim's suffering was immense. Isabeau had been tortured in a similar way by more people then anyone could count. But Isabeau's willpower and strength was such that she could resist all of the forced laughter and not surrender. Isabeau surrendered to no-one and this made her so powerful. Isabeau even enjoyed some of the tortures brutal though they were (several tickling, sexual teasing, caning, spanking, severe electrostimulation to genitalia, biting of the genitalia, birching (too excessive) , blood letting (gross!) and even humiliation like urination (yuch golden shower!!!!) and splotching (the art of pouring liquid foods and creamy pastries on private parts).

Kim couldn't stand it. The torture was too intensive. Her mind was caving before the iron will of the great Isabeau the Magnificent. The heir of the sorcerer Mal Squondo was showing Kim the true terror of tickle torture, the ones by magical means. Isabeau added to KIm's torture by flicking her fingers nails across Kim's toes and down Kim's arches. Kim was sure she had no urine left within her. This was proven incorrect when she wet herself a third time. This however did not stop Isabeau the Glorious who continued using her massive and extensive skills to break Kim's will. The centuries of humiliation spurred Isabeau to greater heights. Isabeau was determined that Kim should urinate 5 times. Once for every two hundred years of humiliation. Kim's voice was gone and she submittedf to the cruel torture of her peds, simply enduring the unrelenting misery of her torment. In all of Kim's years, never had she endured anything like this. Not even during that period of high school where she endured two near consecutive spanking at first Shego's then Bonnie and the squad's capable hands. Her body quivered and quailed before Isabeau's mastery of touch and skills of her appendages.

Isabeau stopped both the intangible and physical torments and got off Kim. Kim enhaled a copious amount of air and tried to speak, but could only croak "p...p HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Kim as her voice returned when Isabeau hit her with another yellow light this time enfused with purple lines. Kim's vocal chords hurt. She was laughed despite the pain she was experiencing. She was certain if she survived she would be mute for the rest of her natural life. If she survived that is. Isabeau the Legend was now running her fingers down Kim's ribcage. Kim's eyes were watery so much, eye damage seemed a near certainty. Isabeau was not the least bit concerned and tickled away digging deep into the ribs and sides, causing cries which escalated as the invisible force discovered her armpits, rear and feet once again. Kim was beyond all pleading. Her will shattered she couldn't even struggle but submitted to her new rival. Isabeau the Unbelievable had found spots she didn't even know were ticklish like her hips and butt. Her hips were the focus of a thorough examination which concluded that Kim Possible was a perfect 10 on the ticklish hips scale. She dug into them watching Kim's tears flow freely. But Isabeau the Chosen Tickler was far from content.

Kim Possible need to urinate a 4th and 5th time. After a few more scratches in examining Kim's hips, she search for additional areas. Shifiting unto Kim's ticklish bum she discovered Kim's back was a most ticklish area and one that needed additional exploration. She produced another yellow light and struck Kim's hips causing a loud yelp and causing more laughter, she dug into Kim's soft back causing laughter and cries from the teenage cheerleader. Kim's face was flush red and she started to go into convlusions. Isabeau was delighted at her mastery, but the Champion Tickler was far from concluded. She moved deftly to Kim's back from Kim's behind, testing Kim's booty for more ticklishness. She quickly concluded this might be Kim's most sensitive area. Kim's convulsions and laughter escalated as tickling resumed in this area, with long scratches down her quivering bottom. It occurred to Isabeau maybe a raspberry might be effective. She approached the quivering left cheek and blew a raspberry which sounded like a fart (we can assure you, we never did this to ourselves (licking, spank, tickle perhaps, but blow, nope!!!! And we have no intention to test it, if any sicko suggests it (looking directly at Jamesbond))).

Kim lost it again at this point and promptly urinated for the 4th time. Kim felt pain around her bladder. And essentially everywhere else. Isabeau the Invincible was now down to one more strike. She promptly moving from Kim's shapely behind ("Almost as fine," thought Isabeau "as my own.") to Kim's neck. Kim shook at this and Isabeau was insipired to continue. Not one for facial tickling, she never the less brought a yellow light with green streaks and pink polka dots and struck Kim's body with it causing Kim's laughter to increase dramatically. She tickled around the neck, using gentle scratches around it to compound the fierceness of the intangible tickling. Kim's head jerked back repeatedly, but this changed nothing only made Isabeau more determined. As Isabeau tickled away, she felt very warm around her private regions. She smiled. Kim Possible should show her some respect.

She continued to tickle Kim's neck but used her right hand to tickle her right ear. Kim's twitched more and more, bringing joy to Isabeau. However the warm feelings were getting more and more intense and finally, she click her fingers and her clothes disappeared. She dug into Kim's ribcage for 30 seconds, causing renewed bucks before flipping Kim over. "Lick me or it's your armpits, stupid slave ****!" swore Isabeau the Regal and Majestic. Kim complied licking the folds with rampant abandon. Isabeau smiled and moaned. Kim Possible was broken and this final act of humiliation and rape only pleased Isabeau the Awesome that much more.

Kim's mind was gone. She was even seeing images that were not there. In her own mind, she was make love to Monique. Sweet, lovely, kind Monique. Isabeau moaned more as Kim's Possible tongue found her sweet spot (how many terms exist for clit?). Isabeau eyes rolled back as the humiliated teen superhero made love to her beloved Monique. She spread her legs as wide as she could and screamed loud when she was done. She clicked her fingers after a quickle diddle and saw Kim's eyes rolled back. She used her mind powers to deduce that Kim thought she was making love to some girl called Monique. Almost certainly her girlfriend. Interesting. "Monique!" croaked Kim Possible, her eyes almost clear glazed. "Back to torture, stupid!" declared Isabeau the Wise as she tickled Kim's pits. Kim burst with laughter her body racked with laughter. Isabeau the Brilliant sat on the belly tickling the girls into madness. Kim was so beyond that her arms wouldn't work. Isabeau the Gifted grinned. Only she Isabeau the Aweinspiring, Isabeau the Brainy, Isabeau the Cunning, Isabeau the Remarkable, Isabeau the Genius could have broken someone like that.

Isabeau the Sensational dug Deep into Kim's hollows, while moving to her legs to tickle her navel. She twisted her awesome, beautiful body to avoid being urinated on when the 5ht explosion came. Kim's laughter grew by every passing second. Isabeau the Gorgeous moved her fingers to Kim's breasts finding them extra ticklish. She lifted her head to whistle and Kim burst with laughter as the lights that had touched her recovered her body. Kim was going wild as the fingers tickle her sensitive boobs. These assets already getting larger than they had been at the beginning of the adventures when they had been a reasonable size proved an especially vulnerable target. Isabeau the Beautiful had discovered tha Kim's nipples were far from immune to Isabeau's fingers and so they proved as she dug on. Isabeau the Enchanting Enchantress moved her tongue across Kim's belly from just underneath her large assets to just beneath her navel missing little skin in between and focussing on her button. Kim's bladder it seemed was closing to bursting. Isabeau the The Beautiful could sense it, all she had to do was focus on the tickling and she would burst.

Isabeau the Intelligent used her mighty powers twisted the tongue across Kim's skin and blinked her eyes. Her tongue split and grew in two and the snake like appendages of the mouth dug and explored vast regions of Kim's skin. Isabeau the Smart was leaving little to change. the 5th urination was coming and she Isabeau the Generous would break her. After all she was Isabeau the Devious. Kim's cackles continued unabated. Isabeau the Pretty was seemingly witout mercy. Isabeau the Merciless, Isabeau the Cruel, Isabeau the Vengeful would have been more appropriate at this point. Isabeau the Stunning continued to explore Kim's body, using her powers she created Shiva's like arms and hands now with 2 extra pairs of hands. She dug into the sides of Kim while tickling her thighs. Kim was gurgling and almost certainly about to release the 5th urination. Isabeau the Flawless grinned. The humiliation and defeat of her family's most hated rival was about to begin. And she Isabeau the Undisputed Victor, Isabeau the Victorious, Isabeau the Fighter, Isabeau the Determined, Isabeau the Conqueror, Isabeau the Gentle, Isabeau the Kind, Isabeau the Unique had been the one to do so.

She quickly shifted attention from Kim's mammory glands to her armpits. As the sweat ran down her silky skin, Kim Possible finally urinated the 5th time. Isabeau the Mysterious had triumphed. As Isabeau the Triumphant stood up over her conquered foe, Ron Stoppable and his molerat Rufus flew through the door across through to the other door. Isabeau the Attractive saw the victor of the battle turned her attention towards her. "Thank you Isabeau for your services!" declared the mysterious figure who threw her a suitcase of money. Isabeau the Bold collected the money and grinned. "Always willing to help!" she replied. The figure appeared near Isabeau and gently ran a finger down her chin and one across her belly causing her to shriek. "Sure you will not join her in my plans?" inquired the figure. "No, thank you. I'm quite content with just the money thank you!" stated Isabeau the Ticklish. "Very good then! Goodbye! I am sure to require your services later!" exclaimed the figure, picking up the naked teen superhero and disappearing.

"I hope not soon!" stated Isabeau the Brave. And with that Isabeau the Fearless disappeared. Ron Stoppable burst through the door and found it empty. "KP!KP!" he yelled. He shook his head. "Don't worry KP! I'll find you! And this time, Shego's old sidekick won't defeat me! I swear it!" vowed Ron Stoppable. And with that he shouted "Teleport!" and a huge portal appeared. "Yori and the students of Yamanuchi will help me! Hold on Kim! I'm coming!" he declared before leaping into the portal

To be continued
We started this story at 10:08 a.m it is now 6:11 P.m! PLEASE, PLEASE reply!
Especially Isabeau the Our Great Friend ! Isabeau Rocks!
Love, Heather and Anna
P.S We ran this through spell check and made correction up to about page 6, which is really irritating after an 8 hour story! (Likely we weren't busy today!!!!!!). So sorry about spelling errors. Please comment, because we really want to see some replies!

Wow. That was one of the most intense stories I've read to date. Great job, ladies! Is the mysterious figure at the end the same one from your previous story (Jinx's mistress)? Ihave to admit, I've never watched Kim Possible, but your descriptions were enough that it didn't matter. And I loved all the adjectives for Isabeau! She'll love it, I'm sure. Nice work, can't wait to see what happens next!

Well deduced Knight, she is indeed Jinx's evil mistress. Who is she? And what are her plans? Questions shall may soon be answered! And thank you so much Knight for your compliments! And let's hope so!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Thank you Knight! And we hope others reply as well!

love this story soo much.. and like knight, i loved all the adjectives you used to describe Isabeau.. like the unique, the mysterious, the brave, the wonderful , etc.. o and devious.. especially liked that one.. very well written and wow was Isabeau ever the cruel tickler... thanks you two for using my name, and i hereby give you permission to use either isabeau or mel anytime you wish.. you both rock!! love to you both. xoxo

You have the same right for FF/F and F/FF and us or F/F! And thank you so much for your compliments Knight and Isabeau. We are sorry about the whole you since you're a lee' and all. But thank you for the permission! We are glad you read this story.... we are glad you're not pissed! And Isabeau you rock!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S The adjectives aren't compliments, they are reflections of fact! And devious.... TOTALLY!!!!!!! And we love you too and Knight and Isabeau rock!

Thanks for writing this one it was so brilliant nice to see Isabeau in it as well, you both rock so much.

Wow... another great story.... sorry i havent commented on some of thte other ones.... i have a hard time with words sometimes... keep up the good work.

and one more thing... you girls are awesome.... i just thought you might want to know.

Daughters of the legendary poet from the ise of Lesbos, huh? Thanks for the compliment Deadsea7777, you rock! Our old fans Captain Bender and Terror return! And they rock hard too! Thank you both for your comments! And it seems our legendary tangerine feather now has made quite a gifted animated tickler! Thank you all of you 5 for your replies! It makes us feel very appreciated. This series is one the projects we really wanted to write. Our biggest project, we have concluded is probably never to be concluded due to severe writer's block! But this one has possibilities! Thank you to Knight the Worthy, Isabeau the Pure, Captain Bender the Determined, tickleterror the Fabulous and Deadsea7777 the Miraculous (as anyone is who parts a sea!). You all rock hard!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Feel free to write more replies!

Thanks Heather and Anna.... im glad you appreciate these comments... the determined, huh? good choice... i think.... we'll see how determined i am when i write a story of my own... although it wouldn't be very good...

well, keep it up, i can't wait for more,

the Cap

Well we don't recalled when the tough Captain Bender the Determined was ever afraid of failure.... so we look forwarf to another high quality hopefully f/f (since we are reading less and less m/f!) story from good ole' Cpt. Bender!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Death to all Humans (except Isabeau, Knight, Terror, Prime, Shadow, C.B, MC, Deadsea, Groslch, Tummy and everyone on this forum!)

Well, I do hate to dissapoint my fans (wow, i have fans... how cool is that?) so look forward to a story by me sometime in the near future... I hope you will enjoy it

Daughters of the legendary poet from the ise of Lesbos, huh? Thanks for the compliment Deadsea7777, you rock!

Oh beloved citizens of Lesbos, you two who melt into each other under the spell of passionate flames but never burn, like king David bushes, twin icicles melt into a single tear of water under the caress of sunshine in Spring, ....is it true that only a woman really knows how to make love to another woman the same way only a diamond cut another diamond?....as another beloved citizen of Lesbos so close to my hearth once told me? She been very cult quoted Balzac to me “ I have seen a husband trying to make love to his wife, I got the impression of an orangutan trying to play the violin”.

Last edited:
The fabulous? Why thank you, go ahead captain Bender the more stories on this forum the better, and if any story is anywhere near as good as the ones these two vixens create on a regular basis then it would be a pleasure to read.

I struggle to remain worthy of being Worthy. Again, great story ladies. You rock!

Isabeau the pure..hmm has a nice ring to it..love you both, Heather and Anna, and sooooo glad that little mixup is fixed... you both rock the house.. :wub:

Great Job. A nice lengthy tale that reads well and keeps the reader's interest. I have always liked your stories and your style. With the 'changes' you made to your writing style, I thought this one was even better than your usuals.

I know you have additional parts to this series that I need to get to, but keep it going.

Again, nice job!!!!

"BUMP" FOR Sailornapper! Anna! Sorry Heather! I (Heather) (Love) you Anna! And I (Anna) love you Heather! Best of wishes to all another chapter coming in about 4 months!
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back