• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

gaman: japanese & mainstream /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
Hi all. I can't tell you how long it took me to edit all this material. Otherwise, I'd post it at a much more fast and furious rate. I've gotten way ahead of myself with regard to collecting the stuff, basically. I think a lot of people missed my last post of this nature. My previous post in the image section can be found here.

The first group of clips here all contain underarm content. The girls in the first four of these clips didn't seem to anticipate that they'd be involved in such a situation. The first is an armpit lick from a bikini video. Ear blowing, armpit licking, and a guy tickling a girl in the ribs are in the second :2poke: . The third consists of straight armpit tickling with restraint and is very brief. There is nipple touching, armpit licking, and licking south of the border (i.e. adult content) in the fourth. And the fifth, both last and least, is more armpit licking.

:bump:
a019ani.gif
a024ani.gif
a025ani.gif

The first clip here is an excerpt from a tickling video. Unfortunately, there is a soundtrack and no live audio. Next we have a clip from another tickling video. I didn't bother to edit this one, so there is a little bit of adult content in it. The video has a story of a girl fantasizing about tickling her teacher and her teacher getting revenge. Neither girl is all that ticklish, which is what I was fantasizing about. The third clip is a scene of a girl being gang-tickled. In the fourth, the girls are on the dance floor, told to freeze in position, and then tickled. Their is a brief scene at the end of the clip, also gang-related, where they've decided to cut to the chase. The last clip contains a brief remote vibrator and tickling scene that was following a game-show format. I don't have time to explain ;) ...

a019ani.gif
a024ani.gif
a025ani.gif

I'm trying to categorize this stuff, but I'm not sure how succesful I am at this point. The first clip consists of some girls playing tug of war and some guys hauling out the old vibrator to make things interesting. At the end of the clip, two girls are wrestling and there is some tickling involved. The second is a very brief tickle for a girl receiving a massage. The third consists of a girl or two being tickled with a vibrator on the arm, leg, and downstairs. The last two clips are of girls getting massages and also involve the vibrator. The second girl in the fifth clips says she's ticklish.

:imouttahe
a019ani.gif
a024ani.gif
a025ani.gif

Here the first is of two girls jockeying for position within a small circle and a brief tickle takes place. The second is a girl having her behind licked by another girl and complaining that it tickles (all in the name of science). The third contains another quick butt tickle and some use of the vibrator. There is a girl on all fours in the fourth one being tickled with cat toys. And the last, and yes least, clip is a very brief tidbit of a tickle fight.

a019ani.gif
a025ani.gif
a024ani.gif

The first four clips are from vibrator videos. The girls have their hands cuffed to a chair and don't seem to anticipate that the vibrator might be placed on ticklish areas. The first clip I posted in unedited form. There is a little adult content. The next three are all edited, although I can't say I did a great job. The fourth clip, in particular, may contain more adult situations, and I left a lot in because the one girl seemed to be ticklish everywhere. The vibrator makes an appearance in the last clip, and there's some armpit stroking.

a019ani.gif
a024ani.gif
a025ani.gif

The first clip is of some girls being fingered while doing yoga (blunt, but that's what it is *shrugs*). I wasn't planning on including it, but here it is. They are playing a game in the second clip, and the overturned card states that the girl must endure tickling. They end up only attempting to tickle her nipples, however. The third clip is foot-licking, and you can hear the girl laughing in the last scene.

a019ani.gif
a024ani.gif
a025ani.gif

the mainstream portion

These are all mainstream/candid clips. The first contains two girls getting tickled and an interesting conversation about it. It's kind of cool being a fly :xbee: on the wall here. The second is a relatively rareity as it has bondage and tickling- or in this case being prodded with a pool cue. The next clip is dimly lit, but there is a girl being tickled on a bed. A girl is saran-wrapped and tickled on her feet and upper body in the fourth. And the last is tickling in a car.

a019ani.gif
a024ani.gif
a025ani.gif

I have some more Japanese clips from TV I will try to post here, or in the mainstream clip section, later. In the meantime here are three clips, which I posted in the mainstream section, of Japanese pop idols being given foot massages and being tickled. If you wish to see pictures of them or prefer wmv file format, they can be found here.

:rotate:
a019ani.gif
a024ani.gif
a025ani.gif

I almost forgot about these- I noticed someone pondering the existance of candid clips of people receiving raspberries in the images section. I've posted a few clips of this nature, but here are some more. The last clip is someone being held down and having their belly-button tickled (by multiple lers).

a019ani.gif
a024ani.gif
a025ani.gif

japanese tv

These are two Japanese mainstream finds. The first is a tv show which has viewers write in, and there is a girl who writes to them saying that she likes to tickle people. However, her family and friends don't much care to be tickled, so she was hoping the show could provide her with an opportunity (they could have also provided her with the TMF web address, too, if they were really on the job). Most of the people being tickled were those they pulled over on the street. In the clip below, I have joined together all of the /f segments except for a potential minor. The lees are all on their backs with their arms being held down while they are tickled, and these segments are all upper-body. Note: Files were split using hj split

The second clip I found on a whim, and there was a brief preview in a previous clip. I was really looking forward to it, but quite frankly the tickling is totally weak and done by a guy, with tools, whose heart really lies somewhere else. The nice part about the clip is the three girls are tied to poles with their arms overhead. The first girl even shrieks before the tickling begins when this tv personality approaches her, and she thinks he's going to tickle her. (final three segments of this clip are in the next post)

a019ani.gif
a025ani.gif
a024ani.gif

Last edited:
CitY of MicA said:
The first clip here is an excerpt from a tickling video. Unfortunately, there is a soundtrack and no live audio. Next we have a clip from another tickling video. I didn't bother to edit this one, so there is a little bit of adult content in it. The video has a story of a girl fantasizing about tickling her teacher and her teacher getting revenge. Neither girl is all that ticklish, which is what I was fantasizing about. The third clip is a scene of a girl being gang-tickled. In the fourth, the girls are on the dance floor, told to freeze in position, and then tickled. Their is a brief scene at the end of the clip, also gang-related, where they've decided to cut to the chase. The last clip contains a brief remote vibrator and tickling scene that was following a game-show format. I don't have time to explain ;) ...

a019ani.gif
a024ani.gif
a025ani.gif

Wow!!!! :veryhappy :shock: O My Gosh!! mod07.wmw was ONE OF THE MOST INTENSIVE AND BEATIFUL CLIPS I'VE EVER SEEN in my life! I can't understand one thing, City of Mica: at one point in the clip, the teacher and the schoolgirl are tied together, and the're still tickling, but the ticklers put something in their noses too... what the hell are these things?? What is supposed to bee their function? They seems to be cotton-fioc or this is a mistake? Is water what we see falling over from this things? And then, the two victims are ickling lightly in this part of the clip, but one is craying and the other is pissing... is this because of the tickling or it's the effect of those strange cotton-fiocc?

Thank you a lot City of Mica for those wonderfull clips, and thak you for your answers too!! You rulez!!!! :bubble:

Wow...I think I'm doing good finding half a dozen overlooked mainstream clips, and Mica here opens his own clips studio! I can see it now, up in lights:

Mica's MAINSTREAM EMPORIUM!
Special Guest:TOYOU and NONTKL, Mainstream Pioneers Extrordinaire!

Meanwhile, just down the street:

Rexx's Leftovers: Get 'em While they're Lukewarm
Special Appearance by Skydiving Roach.

If all these clips weren't so fantastic, it would most certainly be a sad situation!

Thx, Bro!

Rxx

Sky-diving Roach?! I'm abondoning my 'post' and heading down the street

Hey, thanx so much Rxx! That's hilarious! This stuff can be rather time-consuming, and, in that sense, almost a downer when I go to post it. So I really appreciate your comments. It makes it totally worthwhile. I always like the stuff you post. If it's got your name attached to it, I figure it must be good. So there's really no reason to add that sky-diving roach to the act. Although I am intrigued by the idea. Tell me you're not just dropping a lifeless roach twenty stories :sowrong: ?

I can't understand one thing, City of Mica: at one point in the clip, the teacher and the schoolgirl are tied together, and the're still tickling, but the ticklers put something in their noses too... what the hell are these things?? What is supposed to bee their function? They seems to be cotton-fioc or this is a mistake? Is water what we see falling over from this things? And then, the two victims are ickling lightly in this part of the clip, but one is craying and the other is pissing... is this because of the tickling or it's the effect of those strange cotton-fiocc?

Your most welcome, solleticosoffro. Basically, and I believe I've only seen this in Japanese material, the lers were sticking a rolled-up, pointed tissue up the lee's nostril to get them to sneeze. This is classified as tickling in certain circles. I once posted a clip of this sort, where there were women (on a game show) with tissues up either nostril that were being induced to sneeze. Although they weren't my cup of tea, I believe I saved them if someone was interested. At any rate, both lees sneeze in the above clip. And at the end of that scene, the teacher has ostensibly been forced to pee due to the tickling. Perhaps that was the point of the scene- to get them to pee (I honestly don't remember). In describing this, I'm picturing myself on the witness stand in court being grilled by the prosecution as to what was transpiring in some video I shot ( :eek: 'it was for research purposes' ). I hope I answered your questions, solleticosoffro, but please don't hesitate to ask if you have more.

Great post Mica, as usual, and thanks for finding all these for us to see, we really appreciate it. I especially like the teacher and the student tickling clip, it has been a long time since I have seen a japanese tickling clip with a storyline in it....

Oh a side note here, I was having some trouble playing the last 2 mainstream find. I managed to fix the problem, so I want to post here to tell others how to solve it, so we can all enjoy Mica's great work/

1st mainstream: OK, part2 got the wrong name, it is supposed to be "nihon no terebi- tantei knightscoop (ichiban mijikai henshuu)01.avi.002" (u need to change the "02.avi.002" to 01.avi.002"), then extract it using HJSplit

2nd mainstream: Again, rename all the files until they all have the same filename before ".00X" (ex, d-tv henshuu01.avi.003). I believe part4 and 5 are in ".avi.avi" so need to rename them as ".avi.004" and ".avi.005"

*The key is HJSplit will join files with the same name before the ".00X", so to join correctly, need to make sure all the parts got the same name

Mica, I have to tell you: THANK YOU! :yowzer:

You provide fresh materiel for these forums, and that deserves some praise.

My only criticism is someow unavoidable. I enjoy many different types of fetishes, and the Japanese have always had a crazy approach to adult materiel. Was kind of hoping if there was a way, or place where you can show "Unedited" versions of your videos.

I understand you're trying to isolate content for this particular group of forum, however I'm quite sure for you to have found these you browse more than just tickling online. Where can you share this with us? I'm sure I'm not alone.

Thanx for the response, Ace. You are correct- there is a very high percentage of clips I'm posting that do not have the Japanese word for 'tickle' attached to them, so it is hit or miss with the clips I sit through. You have to have a certain mentality to watch some of this stuff as there's something there to offend/disturb just about everybody. The clip I descibed above as a tickle fight actually was extracted from an enema video (pun intended). And it's all I can do to get through some clips featuring various bodily fluids with the sound turned down. I would imagine I could gross people out on this board by simply describing the content in certain clips. To each his own obviously. My hesitation in posting this stuff un-editied stems from A) the time consuming nature of posting clips to this board (I'm not complaining, but if you look at the time between posts in this thread you'll realize that it's not instantaneous) and B) without some kind of direction, I feel like I'm just putting up smut (again, no offense intended toward anyone's taste). Some of this stuff is off-putting and misogynistic, and I couldn't possibly post it anywhere.

Unfortunately, all the edited, non-mainstream clips in this post were sent to davey's locker as soon as I was happy with the edited versions. I'm looking to see what older stuff I may have kicking around. I know you may not want to go into your interests outside of tickling or may not know what's even out there in the way of material. However, you can always PM me. If there is anything that particularly interests you that you don't mind mentioning, I might be able to steer the ship in that direction in the future. But in answer to your request, yes, I would be willing to post some of the non-tickling related material I find.

I especially like the teacher and the student tickling clip, it has been a long time since I have seen a japanese tickling clip with a storyline in it....

Thanx a lot, aft. I'm kind of surprised that this clip is being singled out. It's hard for me to predict what will go over well. And my opinion may be biased; I think the clip looks better than the actual movie. At any rate, always enjoy hearing people's opinions on such matters :bubble: .

wow, that was one helluva post!!!! thanks for all your time and effort!! It is greatly appreciated!!!

:firedevil

thanx for the compliment

Dou itashimashite (don't mention it), Newton!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back