• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jordan - a trilogy part 2 - armpits and upperbody

jpbfc

TMF Expert
This is part 2 of the trilogy - Jordan is getting tickled, mainly armpits and a bit upperbody. We are using a brush with a long handle, tickling here and there, a bit under her feet, then under her arms again. Jordan is so sensible and ticklish, that she is nearly screaming, only interrupted by the thought, that the neighbors will call the police. Her legs are struggling, as her arms are fixed to vertical staves. But she sometimes manages it, to slap the hands of the tickler away.

cl242_07.jpg

The three attached clips are taken from the beginning and in the middle of part 2 of the trilogy. At the end of the clip, she is trying to bear it without a reaction - a mission impossible - at least for Jordan. A cute scene starts, when we ask her, where does it tickle the most, and she answers:
Nowhere anymore - but when we start, she is loosing control again, repeating again Nowhere anymore!!.

Most of you know, that we are actually coming from the foot-fetish scene. But I must admit, since it was requested so often - tickling like upperbody and armpits with such a cutie like Jordan - it is like a game. But a game without loosers. Although suffering it is a kind of fun, Jordan said afterwards. Inbetween I had to wipe off the tears from her cheeks - tears from laughing, not crying. We are already planning a new upperbody tickling scene ... and I promise to be more quiet the next time, which isn't really easy.

You'll find 20 preview pics here ...

and if you liked the scene and want to support us ;) , then feel free and order Jordan's clips here ...

I'm an upperbody man myself, but Jordan is one of those delightful lees that make foot tickling as much fun to do/watch as anything (Tickling Chairfixed 2 is the best example I can think of). She's sooooooooooo cute in this clip, and who cares if it's more flailing and whining than tickling? I haven't bought the actual clip yet, and her hysterics are proof positive to everyone that Jordan's the real deal in the tickling field. Anyone who's ever tortured a real-life 'lee knows those reactions very well, and it's a welcome sight to see them.

Never enough upper body vids done on this girl.

Stretched out and defenseless - that's the ticket! :angel:

what a fantastic girl! she deals with all the tickling and continues to do it...an awesome 'lee! much thanks to you guys for bringing jordan along!

Hello jpbfc

Although I am a tickler who loves ticklish feet most on women but do love to tickle underarms and sides and knees too this was a very good set of clips of Jordan. To be honest with you I think Jordan is more ticklish under her arms and sides then on her feet. She seems that when tickled on her feet she can take it for longer periods of time, but those underarms are extremely ticklish and I don't think she can take much of that...I would love to see a great videoclip of her underarms being tickled to where it drives her totally insane with no mercy. Tickle her underarms as much and like you do her feet...LOL

TicklesFemales

HansElectrik said:
Never enough upper body vids done on this girl.

Stretched out and defenseless - that's the ticket! :angel:

I think Jordan's Achilles Heel is for sure the armpits. She can take foot tickling...she can't take upper-body torture. I for one vote Jordan is put in several different situations that allow for this form of tickling.

John Black said:
I think Jordan's Achilles Heel is for sure the armpits. ...
Her real Achilles Heel is her bellybutton - it's the "red zone". She said, that she herself can't touch it. I don't know, what would happen, if I would - but as you now - stopwords are stopwords.

The ticklishness under her feet might be the same as that of her armpits, when we start. As it isn't possible, to tickle her armpits like her feet, I can't judge, how a longer tickle attack would develop. But - maybe - I'll give it a try.

OMG - what great reactions !!!

I'd like to get the complete clip - is it with this translations or without? On the one hand, I would like to know, what she is talking (or yelling) about, on the other hand it would be better to watch it fullscreen without text.

Let Jordan know - she is the greatest around.

PaulK said:
OMG - what great reactions !!!

I'd like to get the complete clip - is it with this translations or without? On the one hand, I would like to know, what she is talking (or yelling) about, on the other hand it would be better to watch it fullscreen without text.
The clip, which you can download from http://clipstore.jpbfc.com is without translation. We are preparing a DVD, where both versions will be available. And if you purchased this clip from our site, it will be no problem to give the other version away too (free of extra charge).

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back