• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charlotte gets her revenge: FREE CLIP

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
Charlotte gets her revenge on Marie!
You was very numerous to e-mail us with the question: Will we see Marie tickled by Charlotte ?
The answer is YES! This is the session you are waiting for!
FtManager.jpg

Enjoy this duo at :
www.frenchtickling.com

MarieCh01.jpg

MarieCh02.jpg

MarieCh03.jpg

MarieCh04.jpg

MarieCh05.jpg

MarieCh06.jpg

MarieCh07.jpg

MarieCh08.jpg

Marie Preview

Visit our others stores :
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/905
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/906
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/3148
http://www.frenchticklingvideo.com

:eek: I am beginning to worry :/ This is the first time in a very long period that Frenchtickling disappointed me. And it's Marie who is my favorite model of yours! Or should I say "she was", because in the last 2 videos of her you published recently, she seems to be faking it at some points :( What's up? Charlotte's session was excellent! And this one...? No barefoot tickling at all :( ?! Extremely poor reaction to hairbrush tickling? Hairbrush makes even mildly ticklish people laugh their heads off, it is an absolute number one for foot tickling! And what is Marie doing? She just squeaks! But wait... it's no surprise since the hairbrush barely touches her soles! What is that, was she too afraid of this tickling device and asked you to imitate tickling her soles with it instead of really tickling them?! Just a joke I know she wouldn't do it, but come on even if it really had happened then instead you could have just filmed a segment with Charlotte approaching her feet with a brush and Marie begging her not to proceed to tickle her. Even that would be much cuter than this! Why the hell did you make a video of fake hairbrush tickling? I can't get my head around it. Delphine also didn't seem to be very effective in tickling Marie on her feet :( we need a video of real tickle torture on Marie's feet! TMFers, do you agree? I still admire your job FT but this clip is really poor. Let's do something about it, remember that you are probably the best tickling content producer in the world at the moment - it is an obligation!

EDIT: I have an idea... Have you ever considered using the theme of tickler training in your productions? A new model, who has just finished her first tickling session and is about to take revenge on her tormentor is taught the most effective methods of torturing from YOU... That would be so cute!

Last edited:
Kylrad said:
EDIT: I have an idea... Have you ever considered using the theme of tickler training in your productions? A new model, who has just finished her first tickling session and is about to take revenge on her tormentor is taught the most effective methods of torturing from YOU... That would be so cute!

Thats a great idea!

Glad you liked it :) How about supporting my opinion on the clip FTMposted ;) ?

Me too, I would have loved to see these nylons being torn by Charlotte. And I agree that the hairbrush doesn't look particularly effective.

or damn nice amazing nylon stuff! Great! I like your clips more and more!! :cool:

Kylrad said:
:eek: I am beginning to worry :/ This is the first time in a very long period that Frenchtickling disappointed me. And it's Marie who is be my favorite model of yours! Or should I say "she was", because in the last 2 videos of her you published recently, she seems to be faking it at some points :( What's up? Charlotte's session was excellent! And this one...? No barefoot tickling at all :( ?! Extremely poor reaction to hairbrush tickling? Hairbrush makes even mildly ticklish people laugh their heads off, it is an absolute number one for foot tickling! And what is Marie doing? She just squeaks! But wait... it's no surprise since the hairbrush barely touches her soles! What is that, was she too afraid of this tickling device and asked you to imitate tickling her soles with it instead of really tickling them?! Just a joke I know she wouldn't do it, but come on even if it really had happened then instead you could have just filmed a segment with Charlotte approaching her feet with a brush and Marie begging her not to proceed to tickle her. Even that would be much cuter than this! Why the hell did you make a video of fake hairbrush tickling? I can't get my head around it. Delphine also didn't seem to be very effective in tickling Marie on her feet :( we need a video of real tickle torture on Marie's feet! TMFers, do you agree? I still admire your job FT but this clip is really poor. Let's do something about it, remember that you are probably the best tickling content producer in the world at the moment - it is an obligation!

I totally agree with you Kylrad, she seems to fake.

Thanks for your support. But to be honest I must indicate once again: it's the matter of Charlotte's tickling skills not Marie's ticklishness. And so, Marie can easily atone this poor session by undergoing another, more intense session :) and Charlotte is bound to suffer for what she did... even more!

I loved it, but it was due to the nylon tickling, of which we fans don't get to see enough of. Thanks and keep up the great work, especially the stocking foot tickling!!!

not bad , not great !

:bouncybou :bouncybou thanks for the clip , but she didnt seem to be really ticklish, she just screams alot, i hate it when girls just scream when they are tickled . i dont tickle them ! also i dont get it why peeps like to see nylon foot tickling ? nothing better than pretty female bare feet ! but heh ! some peeps dont under stand why we like feet or tickling at all anyway , so whatever floats your boat is cool ! :poke3:

The only thing is, that I don't liike faking. And it seemed so, as if you were unhappy yourself with the result of your female tickler. You can do better - that's for sure

Does anyone have the old preview clip of Marie? The really old one where she's in sweat pants?

nicecorvette200 said:
:bouncybou :bouncybou thanks for the clip , but she didnt seem to be really ticklish

she certainly is ticklish, check out the past clips... the problem is that Charlotte, however cute she is is a very poor 'ler :( she definitely deserves punishment for what she did with Marie spoiling such a cute tickling session. FT, how about the idea I came up with? Maybe Charlotte should be the first training-ticklee?

i love the feet i would have to say, dont know why but thanks!!!

nicecorvette200 said:
also i dont get it why peeps like to see nylon foot tickling ? nothing better than pretty female bare feet !

Same opinion here. :cat:

Kylrad said:
she certainly is ticklish, check out the past clips... the problem is that Charlotte, however cute she is is a very poor 'ler :( she definitely deserves punishment for what she did with Marie spoiling such a cute tickling session. FT, how about the idea I came up with? Maybe Charlotte should be the first training-ticklee?

You're right Kylrad. Marie is extremely ticklish but Charlotte is not a very good tickler. In fact everybody ask me for a long time some F/F tickling. Numerous of you have asked me to let the girls tickle the ticklees so I did it but sometimes I really think that I should do it. What do you hink of this ?

nice one!!!! gotta love the screamers, lol. nice nylon tickling too!!!! thanks!!

:firedevil

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back