• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Model assignment (tickling & sex)

nytoetapper

TMF Expert
Ticklish Model assignment (tickling & sex MF/F)

Disclaimer - While I usually only tickle for fun (platonic tickling), I have made many friends who like a lil more... I wrote this one night for a good friend of mine. I hope you enjoy it as much as she did. ;) The names have been changed to protect the innocent... But not mine!

On an eastbound JetBlue flight to New York City, Susan Castle awakens to the sound of the pilot's voice announcing that they are on Final Approach to Kennedy Airport. Susan puts on her seatbelt and prepares for the landing. She looks out the window as the plane descends, noticing the grey sky and shivers... She thinks to herself, "NYC in March. I oughtta have my head examined. But $500 and all expenses paid for a weekend in the Big Apple is a chance of a lifetime."

At the airport, Susan breezes through the crowd, having only a small overnight bag with her necessities. She imagined being able to buy another small bag for any clothes she might buy. As she reaches the gate where departing passengers exit the terminal, she spots her name on a sign, then recognizes the face of the man holding it...

"Robby!? What are you doing here?"

"I'm picking you up for your modeling assignment. It's my wife who has hired you, on my recommendation, for this gig. We needed somebody who is in good physically fit shape. When I mentioned you, she told me to make contact under our business name, so you wouldn't expect extras because of our friendship. When you agreed to our terms, I figured I'd pick you up personally and explain the shoot and your benefits..."

"That's great! Will I have time to shop and do other touristy things?", asked Susan.

"Afraid not. We have a pretty busy weekend planned. Because your flight arrived late this afternoon, we have to go straight to the studio from the airport. We have a few outfits there for you, since we got your sizes earlier... You're also going to get to meet Kat, since she's funding this whole thing..."

"OK. I'm a little bummed about not having more time, but it's still a great opportunity!"

Robby drove the SUV to a brownstone in upper Manhattan, not too far from the famous Columbia University. He explained that they owned the building and lived there. The basement was converted to a fitness studio. There was an office and a smaller workout area on the main floor. The three upper floors were for the living room, kitchen, and bedrooms. Robby carried Susan's small bag to a room on the third floor.

"This is where you'll stay. You have internet access, a private bathroom and the kitchen is down the hall. I left the outfits we want you to wear in the closet. Put on the one on the hangar marked '1' and come down to the studio when you're ready."

"Ok", Susan agreed cheerfully. She found the item(a sports bra and spandex shorts), put it on and came downstairs. Robby & Kat were talking when she came in. Robby introduced her to Kat, and Kat remarked how Susan was perfect for what they had in mind. In minutes, Kat had her in various exercise poses with workout equipment and Robby was snapping away for the shoot. Susan was having a good time, even though it was like working out. For some of the pictures, Kat had to put Susan in some very particular positions... After about three hours, Kat suggested we call it a night after one last setup... She told Susan to change into the outfit marked '4' and come to the office on the main floor. Outfit 4 was a string bikini. It tied at both hips and behind the neck and back. Once she had it on, she went to the office.

The main office was quite large and had some strange looking equipment in it. Susan was sure that the table on the left, though quite modern looking with its steel frame and plush fur upholstering and padded cuffs, was a rack like from medieval times. She noticed a video camera as well as the camera Rob was using set up on tripods facing the table. Kat and Rob walked in and chatted with her briefly about exercise and stretching. Kat explained that the table was indeed a variation on the rack, but it was used for gentle stretching for fitness purposes. She invited Susan for a close inspection. Then she said the words that sent a chill down Susan's spine. "I'd like to film a brief explanation of this device and take some photos for the brochure. Please climb on and let us strap you in. I promise, it doesn't hurt and will not stretch or bend you in any way that is bad for you."

Trembling slightly, Susan climbs onto the table and lays down, extending her arms above her head, slipping her wrists into the cuffs, and slides her feet into the ankle cuffs. In seconds, Rob & Kat have her secured in place. "Comfy?", teases Rob as he finishes locking in Susan's left ankle. Rob shoots a few pics and then turns on the video camera as Kat begins to demonstrate the table's features. She turns a knob and the cuffs pull in opposite directions, gently stretching Susan's lovely form. Susan actually begins to relax from the stretching and soft fur padding on the table. Kat turns another knob and the table bends slightly in the middle, lowering Susan's legs and hips, arching her back and lowering her head slightly. She smiles as tension eases away from her muscles. She didn't realize how worn out she got from the exercise of the shoot. Finally, Kat unhooks a latch and reveals a split in the part of the table where Susan's legs are secured. She pushes them apart and stands between Susan's legs and softly kneads her tired thighs.

As Susan closes her eyes and smiles, she feels a tickly sensation building in her belly. She actually starts to giggle and her eyes blink open to the sight of Kat twirling her finger around her navel. Suddenly, Susan realizes her predicament. She is nearly nude strapped to a table that leaves all her ticklish spots exposed and her helpless to do anything about it. Kat suddenly says, "What's wrong Susan? Is this TICKLING you?"

With those words, Kat begins to dance all her fingers all over Susan's ribs and belly. One of her fingers wiggles in Susan's navel. "Wha-hahahahahahahhaaaa... what are harhar y-you d-d-doing? EEEheeheeeee!"

As Robby begins to tickle up & down Susan's left foot with a single finger, he answers, "Well, i think it's obvious. We're tickling you!" Susan's mind struggles to absorb what's happening to her as 20 fingers tickle her belly, ribs and feet... Kat climbs onto the table and straddles Susan's hips. She puts her fingertips in Susan's armpits and tickles madly. Susan shakes her head from side to side, laughing. She is bound so well that she can't even buck. Kat's fingernails trace a ticklish path from her pits to her hips, all over her belly, then back to her pits.

Robby holds the toes of Susan's left foot back and open and tickles along the toeline and betweem each toe. then her repeats the process on her right foot. Susan laughs and tries to beg her way out of her situation. "P-p-ple-heeheehee-lease... Stop t-tickling meee hee heeheeee. Y-you don't have to pay meeee. I-I'll never te-heh heh heh-hell!!!" But her pleas are ignored as Robby's tickling fingers glide over her arches. Meanwhile, Kat has undone the string that holds the bikini top around Susan's neck. She turns it around, undoes the other string, and throws it to the floor. Now her short, smart fingernails tickle lightly along the sides and undersides of Susan's breasts.

Susan tries to twist to escape these new sensations, but the laughter and squirming have weakened her. All she can do is lay there and laugh. Kat takes a long stiff feather and saws the blade edge back & forth across Susan's stiffening nipples as her fingers dance on Susan's tight, straining belly. "Aaaahhhahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaa heeeheeeheeeeee..." Susan notices that the tickling on her breasts is causing a warm tingling throughout her upper body and she becomes aware of tingling below her waistline as well...

Kat begins to tickle up and down Susan's sides from her pits to her hips. Robby tickles her inner thighs, down to the backs of her knees and then tickles the toeline of both feet at the same time. Susan's body shakes with laughter as her mind is overrun with ticklish sensations. "Hahahahahaaaa! G-guys... hee heee... P-p-p-plee-heeheehee-heaseeeee.... Heeheeheehahahahahahaaaaa!!" Susan is stunned to realize that the intnese tickling is making her horny and exciting every nerve in her body. Robby's fingers on her soles transmit sensation up her legs to her now moistening pussy. Kat's skilled fingers dancing on her sides send thrills and chills up her spine and make her breasts and nipples ache for attention.

Kat hops off and moves between Susan's legs again. She cranks another lever and the leg supports bend at the waist and knee. Now Susan looks like she's sitting in a chair, laying on its back. She realizes that her bottom hangs slightly off the edge, but she is still totally immobile. She hears Kat ask aloud, "What's this? Are you getting excited, Susan?"

Susan spits defiantly, "No! I hate this! Release me NOW!"

"Then what's this I see?" Asks Kat mockingly as she touches Susan's stiff nipples and the moist spot on the bikini bottoms. Susan, already red-faced from the tickling, blushes deeply. Betrayed by her own body, she says that it's urine, that a little pee escaped as she laughed... Kat & Robby are not fooled. Kat undoes the knots in the side strings that hold the bottoms on and they fall away. Robby picks up the bikini bottoms and sniffs... "That's not pee...", He says as he inhales her musky scent. Kat drags a finger down the length of the moist pussy lips and holds it in front of Susan's face. She wags the finger in a gesture as if to say "naughty, naughty", then she whispers to Robby. He nods and they move to the side of the table as Susan watches helplessly.

Robby undresses Kat seductively. Kissing newly exposed skin as he removes her shirt, shoes and socks, pants, then bra and panties. When nude, Kat undresses him, peeling off his shirt as he slips out of his sneakers. She slides off his socks and pants, then kisses down his belly as she slides down his undies. They kiss and stand together looking at Susan like a hungry dog looks at a steak. Then they advance and take positions. Kat straddles Susan's lower belly and places her fingertips in the hollows of her pits. Robby moves between Susan's legs and places his fingertips on her soles. Robby's stiff cock bumps against Susan's pussy lips, causing her to gasp. At the sound, Kat & Robby resume their ticklish assault all over her body. No inch of Susan's soles are spared. Kat's fingers cover her upperbody, pits to hips and across her belly and breasts.

"Aaaahhhahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaa huh-huh heeeheeeheeeeee..." Susan laughs loud and hearty. All her nerves seem to tingle with electricity. Twenty devilish fingers work her body into a frenzy. Her nipples and pussy lips ache for a touch, but are so far denied. She squeezes her eyes shut and abandons her will, totally giving in to the ticklish sensations. Suddenly, a new sensation causes her eyes to fly open wide. As she continues to tickle Susan's pit, side, and belly with her left hand, Kat saws the blade edge of a stiff feather back and forth across her hard nipples.

Meanwhile, Robby sucks, licks, and nibbles her toes as his fingers play on her soles. His expert technique keeps her on edge as he concentrates his tickling on her arches and the balls of her feet. Susan's body is near its limit. Her whole body stiffens as Robby, still foot tickling with 1 hand, flicks a stiff feather's tip on her swollen clit. Stars explode in her vision and a moan escapes lips her as an earth shattering orgasm shudders her whole body. Laughing and moaning, her muscles spasm as the waves of pleasure roll over her. As her orgasm subsides, she realizes the tickling has stopped. She gasps for breath and tries to get her head clear of the buzzing. Kat places the tip of a squeeze bottle full of water near her lips. Susan drinks deeply, then sighs a thank you.

Just as she thinks it's over and she will be let free, Kat climbs on top of her in a 69 position, resting her pussy on Susan's lips. As Susan is about to protest, Kat lowers her head and slips her tongue in Susan's navel. At the same time, Rob's fingers resume their ticklish dance on her soles. Susan erupts in laughter. The vibrations of her lips on Kat's pussy lips give Kat delicious pleasure. She tickles Susan's sides with her hands as her tongue tickles Susan's navel. Robby moves forward and slips the head of his cock just past Susan's pussy lips, causing her to gasp between giggles. He drives forward and tickles her soles as he pumps.

Susan loses all sense of time and space. The only thing she knows is the ticklish sensations in every fiber of her being and the guilty arousal it caused her. She also realizes that she is quite turned on that she is causing Kat pleasure. As she laughs and moans, her lips tease Kat's pussy lips, and sometimes, she flicks her tongue on Kat's clit. In moments, Kat orgasms, bathing Susan's chin & neck in her juices. Robby, slides his cock out of Susan's pussy and Kat reaches down to guide him. She slips a finger into Susan's pussy and then drags her wet fingertip around Susan's puckered anus. Susan is about to plead no, when she feels the head of Rob's cock touch her anus, then slide in. She gasps, then laughs as the tickling intensifies. As Rob pumps in her ass, Kat tickles her clit and pussy lips with a stiff feather.

Before she knows it, Susan's body explodes with another orgasm. This one seems to keep coming, wave after wave... Suddenly, Rob's pumping becomes spasmodic and he cums in Susan's ass. Susan closes her eyes and lays shuddering on the table as the after effects of 2 massive orgasms slowly pass. She is only dimly aware that the table is being restored to its normal shape and her bonds are loosened. When she is unbound, Kat places a light sheet over her. Robby picks her up and carries her to her room and lays her in bed. He tells her that there's a bathroom in her room and there's a mini fridge with water and a snack when she wakes up. Kat and Rob each kiss her tenderly on her cheeks and leave the room.

As Rob is about to close the door, he whispers, "We'll start earlier tomorrow..." And when the door closes, she hears him lock it from the outside. Tomorrow, thinks Susan. How will I survive this weekend? And as she sleeps, she smiles broadly...

Last edited:
Wow. Great story! What an entrance, welcome. Now, I wonder what Susan will be in store for on day 2? Again, great job!

Thanks!

Thank you for your kind words sir. I may have to begin work on day 2 now!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back