• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friendly Torture

laughin'loud

TMF Novice
Friendly Torture (mm/f, m/f.... some adult content)

Friendly Torture
(MM/F, M/F)

So there we were, as always, sitting at the local pub, drinking, laughing and having a great time as always. There were always at least 5 or 6 of us hanging out at the end of the night. Most of this group of friends I had known for years. We would usually drink until last call and then bounce off to someone’s house to play cards until the wee hours of the morning. This summer night was no different. Brian, Matt, Rob, myself, Darla, Meg, and Paul…*last call* Rob and I were talking about Matt and his woman, Amy, who were getting married in a few weeks and Rob and I were setting up a HUGE bachelor party in AC for him. But no one was allowed to know anything about it, since not everyone was capable of keeping the secret. In fact, no one was supposed to know that I had anything to do with it, after all… I’m a girl, and girls aren’t supposed to involve themselves with such high quantities if testosterone.
“Who’s coming over for some poker?” Brian asks. “$5 buy-in as always…”
“I’m in,” pipes Matt.
“Me too,” Rob calls out, and I nod in agreement (I love playing poker with the boys- I’m pretty good, and I can usually walk out with a few extra dollars.).
“I have to work early, so I’m out,” Meg says…. She has to be at work at 7 am every morning, so we were even surprised she was still there with us.
“Paul and I are headed out too…. sorry,” Darla says as Paul nods as well.
“I guess that leaves the four of us….” I say.
“As usual…. Hehehe,” Brian laughs.
So we carried on for another 15 mins or so, waiting to get the ‘boot’ from the bartender. Brian turns to me and says, “So I overheard part of your conversation with Rob about Matt’s party…”
“I have no idea what you’re talking about...” I spout back.
“Hey Matt…. Melissa knows what’s going on for your bachelor party,” Brian says.
“SHHH! *Slapping his arm lightly* No I don’t…. and even if I did I’m not allowed to tell you… OR HIM. Brian… you’re going to blow my cover... shhhhh!”
“Why can’t you tell me?”
“Because you’ll tell him.”
“No, I won’t…”
“YES, you will…. Now stop, or Rob will kick my ass for even talking about this with you.” I say with a smile. Time to go …The bartender is now giving us *the look* so we say our good byes and hugs and we head down to Brian’s house. Walking into Brian’s house, we discovered that somewhere in the trip down, we lost Rob…. “He probably got another late night booty call from one of his women,” I said. Rob was definitely the ladies’ man and it wasn’t the first time he had just disappeared without so much as a phone call…. We were used to it by now.
“So now what? Poker with 3 isn’t really all that great…” Matt says.
“We can still play Hold’em…” I say, as I grab a beer from the fridge.
So we start the game… we are about ½ way through the 4th hand when Brian, of course, opens his trap.
“Yeah, so did you know that Melissa here not only knows what Rob is doing for your bachelor party, but I think she may even be a part of the planning.”?
*Shooting him a ‘SHUT UP’ look* “No, I have nothing to do with anything.”
“Oh so now you’re going to lie about it too…” Brian was always the sarcastic one.
“So what do you know?” asks Matt.
“Nothing… really. You’re deal.” I say, hoping to change the subject.
“Oh no, sweety, if you know something you have to tell me. Rob has been telling me how awesome it’s going to be, but he won’t say when or where or what… if you know, you have to tell me.”
“No…. I don’t know anything.”
“Uh huh…” says Matt.
“Well, we could always coerce it out of her…” says Brian, with a hint of devil in his voice.
“I’ll tell you what”, I say, “I will tell you Where it is, IF you can beat me at Hold’em…. Deal?”
“No…. I think you should just tell us.” Says Matt.
“No… I’m not ruining the best party ever by giving up the secret… besides, you’re not even supposed to know I’m involved. Now who needs another beer?” I get up to grab a beer and when I come back…. I could see the look on their faces… they were up to something. They were both looking at me with this look of…… conspiracy……
“What?” I ask.
“What what?”
“What’s goin on… I know that look,” I say to Brian. (Brain and I had been best friends for years… and every now and then- a little more. It was one of the best friendships I have ever had. I trusted him more than anyone else on the planet… and he trusted me back. We were practically inseparable- able to finish each others thoughts, and sentences. We are so much alike, that sometimes it is even a little creepy. Our other friends were always wondering when we were going to make it an ‘official’ relationship. But we were just fine with the way things were.)
“What look?”
“So are you going to tell us what we want to know?” Matt asks with a sinister grin.
“No,” I say very matter-of-factly, “Let’s play some cards…. OK?” and I try to get back to my seat on the far side of
the table.
“I think you are going to tell us.” Brian says, with that same sinister grin.
With a bit of aggravation now, I say, “OK… look, I told you already that….
*YIPE! * Brian poked me in the side. And of course I jumped.
“Hey! …Not cool….”
“Heheh… ticklish much?” Brian teases… knowing full well that I’m ticklish.
“Well, looky what we have here… a ticklish girl with information we need.” Matt says, as I try to decide whether to get back in my seat on not.
“I bet I know how we can get it from her….” Sings Brian, and wiggles his fingers at me.
“Huh? No, wait…. I’m not ticklish… you just surprised me.” I say… but it comes out a little too desperate-sounding, and I knew right away I had lost.
“And now you’re lying about that too… tisk, tisk… besides… I KNOW you’re ticklish…” insists Brain.
“Yeah…. Don’t you remember the night at the pub when I made you fall off your stool just by giving your sides just a little squeeze?” Matt chimes in, while he wiggles his fingers too. Well, now I’m a little scared… I’m very ticklish, and I don’t particularly like it… once in a while, maybe. But I could see this going very bad for me. They stood up from their chairs, and I started to back away.
“What’s wrong? Where you goin’?” asks Brian... evil grin widening.
“We’ll make you a deal, you tell us everything you know about the party, and we won’t tickle you to death.” Matt states very matter of factly, as though he were negotiating a business proposition. All of a sudden I got this awful empty pit feeling in my stomach….
“Look guys….”
“…hehe… nah…. We won’t tickle you ‘dead’, although you’ll probably wish you were by the time we’re done with you… we’ll just tickle you ‘till you pass out…” jokes Brian... but i wasn't laughing- yet.
...Both of them now taking slow, methodical steps towards me….
“Hey… no thank you.” I say, backing up slowly, half ready to run into the back half of the house and lock myself in a room….
“You know you could just tell us, and save yourself the agony…” Brian offers.
“Seriously, I can’t tell you… it’ll ruin EVERYTHING… you aren’t even supposed to know I know!!” I plead. I’m still backing up, my mind trying desperately to think of a way out this mess and get…..*ouch* I just backed into a wall. *And here they come!!! I take off for the bathroom… it’s the first door, but I am nowhere near fast enough. I am all of 5’2” and these guys tower over me at almost 6' each. Matt grabs my arm as I try to shut the door and Brian throws the door open and grabs my other arm.
“Hey... wait… please, you guys…. Not cool... let go…” But of course they just laugh.
"In there!" Brian yells over my protests, and they begin dragging me into Brian’s room. Digging my heels into the carpet doesn't seem to be helping at all...
“Guys… com’on… this is silly…. I told you I’m not allowed to tell you. Please don’t ask me to ruin the surprise!!!" They swing me around and throw me down on the bed. “oof!” Matt jumps on top of me and grabs my wrists… effectively pinning them above my head.
“NO!” I yell as sternly as I can muster.
Sitting on my hips and holding onto my wrists, I can’t hardly move at all. Kicking, bucking, twisting… I’m trying like hell to get loose, but he’s got gravity, size, weight and his gender on his side. I’m screwed.
“So how ticklish are you?” Matt teases.
“Please….” I’ve already begun to beg… crap. “Brian…. Get him off me…” But Brian is digging in his closet…. And turns around with a HUGE smile and holds his hands in the air…
“Found it!” I look over in horror to see that Brain has restraints in his hands…. Like the kind you see in bondage flicks. I knew he was into funky stuff (‘cause we had talked about it several times) but I didn’t know he owned anything….!!!
“OH GOD!!! NO! Don’t you come anywhere near me with those!” I yell, kicking even harder now.
“Holy shit Brian…. I didn’t know you had shit like that just layin around your house,” Matt says with surprise. Brian just laughs…. “Put her hands out to the corner of the bed….”
“No!!! Are you mad?! Let go!” I demand. I’m kicking and bucking…. But it’s not working…. The more I seem to squirm around… the happier it seems to make them. Brian begins to tie my wrist to the bed. It looks like a cat collar, with a buckle and holes and the little clippie you would attach the leash to, but thick. He puts the band around my wrist and makes it secure… not so tight I’ll turn purple, but there is no way I’m getting it off.
“Com’on…. Don’t do this!!!…” I beg, hoping that I’ll somehow change their minds… but knowing full well that I’m done for…
Then he takes the strap that looks like the leash and clips it onto me and ties the other end to the edge of his headboard. He gives a tug and tightens it up… My right arm is now stretched out to the edge of the bed. Then he walks around to the other side to tie my other wrist. Matt lets go of my tied arm and starts the torment…. Just wiggling his fingers above my ribs… never touching me…. I can feel my breathing becoming irregular.
“Please… don’t.” I start tugging on the restraint, but it won’t give an inch. I can’t bring my arm down -not even a little.
“Shhhhhhh…” Matt puts his finger over my mouth… “my very ticklish little friend… you should save your air… you’re going to need it…” My eyes widen with fear.
Brian finishes tying my left arm now… and gives it a little tug just to make sure… Now both my hands are tied… quite tight actually… and now…
“SHIT NO! NO!!” I squealed! Brian grabs my left ankle and starts to tie it to the bottom corner…. “BRIAN…. NO NO NO….!” I start kicking and twisting again… I think I almost nailed Brian in the head…. Matt grabs my ribs- not to tickle but to make a point- and says very sternly, “DON’T MOVE… don’t kick, don’t wiggle, don’t talk… not even a little bit…. If you do, I promise you, I will tickle you until you pass out.” What can I do? He left me no choice…. Damned if I do, and if I don’t. He stares right into my eyes, and I see that he is very far from joking… if I didn’t know him, I would be scared. I swallow, hard. Now Brian has moved on to my right leg, tying me to the other corner of the bed.
“Nice and tight.” Brian says with a smirk. Stepping back, Brian admires his work…. Oh so proud of himself. Matt removes his hands from my sides and laughs. I give a little tug… then a big tug…. “HOLY SHIT,” I think to myself, “I’m screwed.” Lying there, spread eagle on Brian's queen-sized bed, with Matt on top of me, both of them looking down and laughing at me struggling to get free, I can see that they know what I’m thinking… They know I know I’m in trouble.
“Seriously, guys…. ‘Torment Melissa time is over’… you’ve proven you’re stronger and quicker than me… now let me go.” I say with what little authority I can muster… Matt gets off the bed and just stands there for a second… “I’ll be right back” and he disappears into the other room. I look up at Brian... with big puppy-dog eyes.
“Brian… please…. Let me up.”
“Do you have any idea how long I have waited to get you just like this?”
“Well… I wouldn’t object… if I knew you were going to do something other
than... “
“…. Tickle you?!”
“please…. You know I don’t like it. “ I say as I continue to tug on the restraints. Brian sits on the edge of the bed, smiles, and begins running his fingers… very lightly… up and down my arm…
“See, and a few minutes ago, you were saying that you weren’t ticklish at all…. That makes you a liar, and I don’t like liars. You’re gonna have to pay for lying to me,” he says, in a sinister playful voice. Up to my wrist and down to where my t-shirt sleeve starts…. Very, very lightly. Small giggles escape my throat. It creates an itch… a ticklish itch. “arg… that’s making me nuts… stop,” I say again in a voice I wanted to sound demanding, but again came out more timid and scared.
“Who needs a beer?” Matt asks as he bounces back into the bedroom. He wiggles his fingers at me and says to Brian, “I grabbed some Q-tips…. And some beers.”
“What are the Q-tips for?” I asked… almost afraid of what he might say...still squirming and twitching from the ticklish itch Brian insists on giving me…
“Oh… don’t you worry dear, you’ll find out soon enough… “ and turning to Brian says, “Ready?”
“PLEASE DON’T” I beg. Then Matt pulls a seat up at the bottom of the bed.
“What are you doing?!” I ask, my voice now trembling with fear and anticipation of what's about to happen.
“Well, looks like Brian’s got the top half under control… I figured I’d start down here,” and he begins to take my shoes and socks off, slowly, one at a time. I try to scrunch up my toes and twist my ankles around to stop him. But it really doesn't make a bit of difference.
“NO, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! PLEASE!!!”
“So, this is your last chance to tell us what we want to know.” Matt states evilly, as he pulls off the last sock.
“Tell us everything about the party, and we’ll let you up… completely tickle-free,” Brian says with a hint of ‘creepy’ in his voice. And I knew at this point he was the liar.
“Please… you know I can’t tell you… and besides, if I tell you, Rob will never forgive me,” I say very matter-of-factly.
“Well… if that’s how you feel about it…” Brian says, and now starts to tickle both arms… “So where do you think you’re most ticklish?” he asks.
*Giggling* “please… that’s enough.”
“Let’s place bets” Matt says, as if he's at the Craps table in Vegas.
“mmph… heheh…. Knock it off… hehehe” twisting as best I can… trying to get away from Brian’s hands still lightly running up and down my arms…
“OK, I bet it’s her ribs or her hips….” Brian says.
“No… her feet and toes…” Matt states, matter of factly. and using one finger, slides it across my sole. “AHHAAH!” I nearly jumped out of my skin.
“OH please… DON’T DO THIS!“ but my pleas fall on deaf ears and evil smiles…. Brian looks at me with that evil sexy grin… and latches onto my ribs. “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” I begin bucking wildly, twisting and turning the best I can… “Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahahahahaha nooooooo ahahahah!!” My head is spinning already….. “FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Matt grabs my foot… and begins to slowly draw his fingers along my bare sole.
“HAHAHAHA!! NOOOOOOOOO!” I jerk and twist and …I’m helpless…. And Brian isn’t afraid to remind me… he leans over while still attacking my ribs as I jump and curse and laugh… and whispers slowly, devilishly,
“You’re mine……….. You’re helpless… ……………powerless, ……………and I am in control, not you.………………… all you can do is laugh… squirm… and beg…………….. Your body is betraying you………………………… Can you feel each little finger of mine? Poking into each of your ribs? …………………………. Soooo ticklish! …………………………………. SOOOO helpless!!!”
My mind is racing… “HAHHHAHHA… PLUEEEEE…… HHAHEHAEH…..” gasping for air already…. And now Brian was playing mind games too…. He was right…. And that’s what made it worse.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Matt had started playing with my toes! “PLEAAAHAHAHAH” twisting and bucking and pulling on the ties and begging between breaths... Tickling between my toes, then drawing his fingers along my sole… then back up to the toes… It is making me INSANE!!! Trying to lay my foot flat on the bed to stop him. Trying to scrunch up my toes to protect any part of my foot I could... and failing each time.
Fingers on my ribs… massaging each one…. making sure to get all the laughter out of each one before moving onto the next one. I shut my eyes so tight, I started seeing spots. The sole of my foot…. Up to the toes…. In between… “AAAAAAAAAAARG!” ...Across the top of my foot…. NOW HE”S USING BOTH HANDS!!! "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEH EHEHEHEH NOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA !!!"
“Heh heh heh," Matt laughs, "Does that tickle? ‘cause I can’t quite hear you through all your laughing?”
Soooo evil.
“PLEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOO!” I can feel him holding my toes back…. I can’t even wiggle those anymore. I have never been SO HELPLESS…. I can’t move anything! Brian is
still digging in hard into my ribs….. I can hardly breathe. Then he stops… just for a split second and latches on to my ribs again…. But right under my breasts…. It’s a whole new tickling sensation…..
“**YIPE!!** hahahahahahaheheheh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nnnnnoooooooeeeeeeeeeeek! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccc hahahahahahah!! Pplllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!”
“WOW…. I don’t think she knew she was ticklish there!!! Listen to that yell! " Matt laughs and continues tormenting each one of my completely helpless and hyper-ticklish feet.
"Hehehe….. what was that? Are you trying to curse at me?! Tisk tisk!!! That’s not very lady like,” Brian teases.
Then I feel a new sensation on my foot… light and soft and TICKLING! It’s the Goddamn Q-tip!! “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ….. PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA……… NOMORE! ……………… NOOOOOOO EEEEEEEE EEEEE HAHAHAHAHA! DOOOOOOON'T AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA EEEEEEE SSSSSTOOOOPPPPP! AAAAAAAAAAA!” Bucking and screaming. Twisting and thrashing. Squirming and pulling on the restraints with every once of muscle I have in me.... it does no good.
"What?" Brian says," Did you hear that? She said 'Don't Stop'!!" That evil laugh is all I can hear over my own squeals and screams. "HAAH AHAA HAHAA!!! Oh ... sweety, you're done for...." he reassures me.
Matt is tracing in between my toes with the Q-Tip……. I can’t think…… I want to scream for help…..
“HeHAHAHAH…. HEEELLLAHAH AHAH!!! AAAAAAA EEEEE FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKk ahahaha ahahah HEEEELLLLLLPPPAPAPaaahahaha !!! "
I can’t…. OH GOD THIS ISN”T REALLY HAPPENING!!!! My ribs and my feet, my toes… SPINNING… FOGGY… HELPLESS… I can’t complete a thought…. Every time I think I might be able to tolerate it, they change their technique just enough that it causes a whole new sensation…. Instead of light squeezes on my ribs, Brian begins to dig in deep or move from top to bottom…. Instead of up and down strokes on my feet, Matt switches to circles or goes in and out of my toes….
“HEHEHHEHEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE….HOOOOOO…. NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!”
I don't know how long it was...forever I think. They haven’t let up… I can’t breath or think….
“OK ………………hehehehehehe……………… OK …………hahahahaha… you WIN!!!!” I spit out with what I thought would be my last breath, “STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU WIN!!!!” *gasping for air between laughs and plees for mercy*
Rob is going to kill me if I tell, but I can’t survive another attack… he’ll just have to understand.
“I dunno about you, Brian… but I’m having too much fun to stop… I don’t think I really want to know what Rob’s planning anyway," Matt says, looking me dead in the eye.
“NOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MORRRREEEEE EEEEEEK!!”
“Right… it won’t be a surprise if you know what it is!” Brian agrees.
“Exactly, and I am having too much fun tormenting Melissa!”
“Who says we have to stop?! Besides... she must be enjoying herself, she's laughing and smiling,” Brian states.

SOOOOOOOOO evil!

“MEEEEEE… STOOOOOOOOOP!!! I hahahaha SAY STOP!! AAAAAHAHAH PLUUUUUEEE EEEEEEZZZZEE!”
Brian digs his fingers into my armpits…… another new sensation…. “AACK EEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOO!” Matt abandons my one foot for the other…. “PLUUUU… HAHAHAHAHAHAH…..” I can’t even make out words now….. just slobbering sounds squeezed in between gasps for air. My lungs hurt…. I’m sure my arms hurt from pulling on the restraints… but I can’t feel anything except the fingers…so many fingers…..
Brain whispers to me again “oh… so helpless…. Can’t even cry for help…. Your body is being mercilessly attacked- that’s right… NO MERCY. 20 little fingers poking and stroking you….. heheh…. I will tickle you until I decide to stop…. And all you can do is lay there and take it…. I can tickle you here, *digs his fingers into my ribs* “AHAHAHAHAHA!!!” *I squeal and arch my back*……… "Or here" *into my pits he goes again* “NOOOOO HAHAHAH!!!!” *gasping for air*
“…And there is NOTHING you can do about it……………. or here…. And grabs my hips…. Digging in deep… wiggling his fingers…. I SCREAM! “AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA….NOOOOOOO NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEE NNNNNNNNNOOOOO!!!” Bucking even more wildly than before... the adreniline in my body surges through me. Head spinning, gasping, laughing, twisting and sweating. Matt jumps up and runs over and puts his hand on my mouth…. I guess he was afraid the neighbors would hear… They are enjoying themselves so much…. I can see it in their eyes…. I want them to stop, but now I can’t even speak! Muffled cries and pleas go unheard as they continue the onslaught of vicious tickling… my ears, my neck, my ribs… and oh God my hips… now I’m fighting for air… fighting against the laughter and against Matt’s hand… Matt grabs my knee with his free hand…..**NO NOT MY KNEES!!!!** Squirming…. Bucking… twisting… trying to kick…. Trying to beg…. Tears are now streaming down my face… Matt’s hand on my mouth, the other going back and forth from my knee to my ribs…. …Brian digging into my hips, and changing it up to tickle under my arms…. I’m half drunk from drinking all night, and I can’t even cry for help. “MMMMPTH HMHMHMHHM!! PLUMPHHHH!” I can feel the energy leaving my body. Getting weaker and weaker... soon all I'll be able to do is to lay there... and take it. In the cloud of fog and uncompleted thoughts in my head, I think I hear a phone ring…. There’s a pause as they slow down to listen for the phone too… “Oh thank god!” I think to myself…. Matt removes his hand and runs into the other room…. Brian stops to let me catch my breath… what a site I must be… sweaty and streaked with tears, still trying to breathe…. “Please,” I beg between gasps… “Please… You win… **gasp** anything you want… please, no more…**gasps ** giggles**”
Smiling as if he had just conquered the world, Brian grabs a beer from the table next to the bed, and gives me a drink. “I bet you have to go to the bathroom pretty bad…?” he asks.
“…Yes please…” I gasp.
“OK…. But I’m not going to take those restraints off….”
“Please… I really have to go….” I beg. Brian unclips my legs and hands, but leaves the bracelet’s on my ankles and wrists…. In the bathroom, I take a minute to catch my breath and splash some water on my face. Apparently, I had gotten a little ‘excited’ by all the tickling, and my underwear was damp. Like I said, I don’t mind a little tickling… maybe…. But this was over the top! Looking down at my hands I notice that I’m shaking pretty bad. I sat there only for a minute…. I needed a drink very badly…. My mouth was dry and felt pasty. Coming out of the bathroom I noticed that Matt is still on the phone (presumably with Amy.) Brian comes up from behind me and gives me a huge hug…. I jumped at his touch…. I’m still pretty shaken up. “You OK?” he asks.
Turning and hitting him on the arm I say, “No you jackass… I don’t like being tickled,” I’m still out of breath, wobbly and still shaking.
“Well then you should’ve just told us what we wanted to know.” Brian says matter-of-factly. I look at him with a bit of surprise…
“I thought you didn’t care about that- that you just wanted torture me?!?!?” I asked. (Matt hangs up the phone and quietly sneaks up behind me.)
“Well, to be honest… I’m pretty sure that no matter what you tell us… IT ISN’T OVER!” Brian says as Matt grabs me from behind and they drag me back into the room… “NO! you son of a bitch!” I struggle as hard as I can, but I am so weak, it doesn’t take much for them to tie me down…. Again.
“Why’d you let her up?” Matt asks Brian.
"hehe she had to go pee pee. hehehe" teases Brian.
"oooh yeah, wouldn't want that on the bed, huh?" says Matt.
“hehehe…. That was fun…. Are you ready for round 2?” Brian asks me…. as I lay there, my mind spinning, still trying to catch my breath.
“Please…. No more.” I beg. “I told you I’ll tell you… I’ll give you anything you want… but PLEASE NO MORE!”
The phone rings again…. “It’s Amy again…. Hang on.” says Matt, and jumps up and runs into the other room for his phone.
“Brian…. You know I can’t stand this… you sadist! Let me up.”
Matt hangs up and says as he enters the bedroom, “I have to go get Amy…. Her friend got into a fight and she’s with the cops…. Now she needs a ride home…”
“WHAT?”
“Amy’s fine… but she doesn’t want to hang out with the cops all night. I dunno what the hell is going on… I have to go find out.… I hate drama. But I have to go get her….I’ll be back in a bit”, sounded frustrated and disappointed, matt gathers his things.
“What?! Wait… you’re leaving?!?!…… untie me first!!!!! Don’t leave me here like this with him?!” I screamed.
“I’m sure Brian will take good care of you,” he said, winking. “Brian… make sure you get that info from her….. “
“I will…. Go get you’re girl.”
I looked up at Brian…. I know him all to well… and that look on his face… I can see the wheels in his head spinning… and it doesn’t look good for me…
(I hear the door shut as Matt leaves …. Leaving me all alone with Brian….)
“Well, well well….” Brian said, “Now this is what I call an opportunity.”
“Please Brian… I know what’s going on in your head…. I think you should untie me now…. “ still trembling and terified.
“I dunno… you just offered me anything I want if I don’t tickle you any more…. THAT is something I have to think about. He rubs his chin pretending to be deep in thought. A big grin slowly creeps onto his face.
"Do you want to play a game?" he asks, sinister and evil in his eyes. "I'll bet I can find at least one spot on your body where you didn’t know you were ticklish.”
“NO! No bet! I don’t want to play this game… Please, just untie me.” I beg- or maybe it is more of a wimper.
“OK… fine…..” he says with an evil smile…..and with that Brian unclips my left foot. But instead of taking the restraints off…. He hops up onto my legs… on top of my knees. “Hey! What are you doing?!” He just smiles. And begins to unzip my shorts.
“HEY!!!! Oh my God!! No way!!! What do you think you're doing?!" I yell in astonishment.
“You and I have talked about being tied up…. I just thought this was a great time to give it a shot, we’ll have some fun.”
“Wait… I don’t think…..” and he tugs my shorts off.
“NO BRIAN….. I dunno if I trust you tonight… (my voice wobbling) not after all that tickling!” He sits back on top of my legs and clips it back to the bed. Then unclips the other foot and pulls my shorts the rest of the way off and re-clips that foot….. Despite my struggling.
“You called me a Sadist…. Didn’t you, my Sweet?” He said with that evil sexy grin while wiggling his fingers. He unclips my wrist and tugs my shirt up over that arm.
“NO!!! STOP!!! What are you doing?!” I struggle and twist, but of course, at this point, I am weak, and exhausted, and.....curious.
“Shhhhhhhhhhh………….. my sweet toy. There is no sense in fighting or yelling… you’ve already lost.” Re-clipping that wrist, he does the same with my other arm. Pulling my shirt over my head…. He just smiles, devilishly. Slowly he looks me up and down... I don't need to be a mind reader to know what he is thinking.
“You are a SADIST!!! Now get up!! No more games… no more tickling… pleeeeease,” I felt more vulnerable than ever… laying there in my matching pick and blue flowered bra and panties… completely exposed and helpless…. I knew Brian liked being Dominate in the bedroom…. we’ve played a little before… we’ve even talked about all the different things we’d like to try with each other. But 'Tied and Tickled' was never one of the things we discussed. Locking his eyes and mine, slowly and sternly, he said, “You said ‘anything I want’… well I know what I want…. I want you spread eagle on my bed… completely helpless...powerless. extremely ticklish. While I make you squirm and laugh and BEG for mercy that you may never get. Pausing after each sentance,he continued, "You are about to see what minds games I can play, and how sadistic I can be.
You’re all mine tonight… and you are truly helpless to do anything about it.
I am going to tickle you in places you didn’t know you were ticklish.
I’m going to make you beg me.
I am going to tickle you like you have never been tickled before.
I am going to tease you to the edge of orgasm until you think you might actually die if I don’t let you cum.
I am going to OWN you by the end of the night.
You are going to belong to me.
You have no idea what I have in mind for you… but I assure you…. You will laugh, and cry and beg and maybe even pass out once or twice, and maybe… if you’re a good girl….............. I’ll let you cum.”

I knew Brian had a dark side… but WOW. I didn’t know what to say. I could barely breathe. The sound of his voice…. The way he said his words… there was no doubt he was serious.
I AM helpless.
I AM ticklish.
And I am SO turned on.
He IS in complete control. I am speechless…. And even though I’m excited… there is still the empty pit in my stomach.
He cracked his knuckles and I closed my eyes as tight as I could, swallowed hard… and waited for the torture to start.

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, laughin'loud, and congratulations on your first post, which was a truly fine story. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thanx for the comments! I'm glad you liked it... Thanx for bearing with me for my first story ever... feel free to tell me if there is anything you would have changed. Maybe I'll write another soon. :tickle:
~laughin'loud~

laughin'loud said:
Thanx for the comments! I'm glad you liked it... Thanx for bearing with me for my first story ever... feel free to tell me if there is anything you would have changed. Maybe I'll write another soon. :tickle:
~laughin'loud~

holy crap.. this is your first story??? wow it was terrific.. i love how brian turned out at the end. and the concept was fantastic. and very descriptive. welcome to the forum and please please write more.. there isn't anything i want changed. this is just a scenario such as i love..

WOW! Incredible story! I absolutely loved it! This would be a dream come true! :)

Very well done! I thought the dialog was awesome. There are a lot of writers that spend most of their energy on the descriptives, but it's my belief that the dialog is what makes the characters in a story come alive.

Bravo!

Maggie

I absolutely loved this story, and "Soon" isn't soon enough for me. Please write another one now.. This is a Golden Feather Award winning story. *falls in love with Laughin'* :wub: :Kiss2: :cuddle:

laughin'loud said:
~laughin'loud~

Great story!

This is a great story indeed! I love the playful,sinister exchange between the three of them! How about continuing this? Maybe even letting Melissa have a crack at Brian at some point? :firedevil

awesome

that was great sweetie!!
I can't wait for the "revenge" story!

WOW heheh

Wow!! :wowzer: I'm really glad you all seem to like my story so much.... and even though all the comments are not posted, I get messaged all the time about this one. :) Thanx so much everyone :) And I should let you know that there is another story in the works.... no guarantee when it will be ready though... as I'm really not all that great of a writer (believe it or not). looking forward to more suggestions... please feel free to throw some my way! Thanx again everyone :) :wub:

Wow !

Fanstastic story :bowing: OMG, this was hot! Definitely any 'lee's dream come true. I simply loved everything about it, storyline, descriptions, style, dialogs, it actually one of the best stories I've ever read - believe it or not :) you ARE a great writer.
I can't wait for your second story and if I might suggest something - just continue exactly where the first one stopped :bouncybou

Wow! Hard to believe that after all this time, I still get messages and comments about this story. Thank you all so very much for all the kind words. I have some ideas in mind for another story... if I can ever find the time to write it. :) heheh

Thanks again to all who have read it and enjoyed it! Please feel free to comment... good, bad, ideas, suggestions... I'd love to hear what you think! :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back