• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Joys of Grading (F/F Adult)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
This is a F/F story and it contains nudity and sexual content. Just want you to know what you are in for. If it is not your thing, don’t read it.

Another semester has ended and my grades are all turned in. I know a number of the college professors don’t like filling out the grading form. Me… It’s one of the highlights of the year. You see, The college tells me I am only allowed to give out a certain number of A’s. This semester, two good-looking female students finished with almost the identical average, what should translate to just getting an ‘A’. Based on the fact that I can only give a certain number of A’s, however, only one of the two students could get an A. (Why does this seem to happen every semester?) When this does occur, it is up to me and my imagination and creativity to determine which one of the students gets the A, and which one will get a B.

The two students were very different. Katie was a tall statuesque blonde whose legs seemingly went on for miles. She was about 5’10”, maybe just a little taller. Her long flowing locks were almost like a mane of hair and accentuated her high cheekbones and neck. I’m not sure of her weight (and we shouldn’t really tell a woman’s weight anyway). She wasn’t overly thin but was not heavy either. Her weight was very well distributed to all the right places. She had big tits, probably somewhere in the 38-40 D range. She usually wore shirts that didn’t cover her entire stomach, although it was far from what I would call having a bare midriff as her shirts covered her navel, but just left a little bit of hip and tummy showing. She also usually wore very tight jeans that outlined her pussy and tight ass very nicely. She was quiet and shy, but clearly interested and intelligent. She was a teacher’s wet dream.

The other student was Ginny. Ginny had light brown hair. She was about 5’5”. Her tits were not extremely large but were well proportioned and nicely shaped. She was probably around a 32-34C. She was an athlete who was on the swim team, the softball team and the volleyball team. Her body, though definitely not masculine or muscular, was nicely toned. She also had a shapely ass and a figure that looked just as good coming as it did going. Ginny was outgoing, flirtatious and talkative, sometimes to the point of disrupting class. Still, she was intelligent, well spoken, and usually added to the class discussions.

I called the two of them into my office to explain my dilemma. I explained that while I wanted to give them both an ‘A’, my hands were tied and I asked them if they had any ideas (It’s always safer to let them come up with the ideas on their own). Ginny, being the athlete, quickly suggested some kind of competition.

I kiddingly (yeah, right) interjected, “How about a tickling contest so as not to give Ginny an unfair advantage since she is into sports.” Much to my surprised, Katie readily agreed. She must have thought Ginny was extremely ticklish and that this was a weakness that could be exploited. Ginny confidently agreed, as I’m sure she figured her athletic abilities would serve her well.

We agreed the ‘battle’ should take place in my house as the college might not be so agreeable to this type of activity. There would be a contract that the loser would sign stating she would forgo her ‘A’ in favor of the other student.

I set up a room in the house for the event, making sure to leave various ‘toys’ of mine around, just in case either one of the battling babes wanted to use them and see just how effective they could be in tickling situations.

When the two arrived, I was eager to see them get it on. Katie was wearing her standard tight jeans and T-shirt that didn’t come down all the way. Ginny was also wearing tight faded blue jeans and a halter-top (no bra). I thought Ginny’s outfit almost dared Katie to tickle her as she was showing off so much skin.

The two locked up, almost in a test of strength move, and Katie used her larger tits to back Ginny into the wall. With Ginny’s back against the wall, Katie pulled her hands free and just used her tits to keep her opponent pinned against the wall. Then with her hands, she started spider tickling Ginny’s bare ribs. Up and down her hands went, very quickly but very lightly.

“OhHaHaOh,” Ginny laughed, “That tickles.”

“That’s the idea,” responded Katie, picking up the speec of the tickling, resulting in louder laughing from Ginny. “Do you want me to stop,” she added.

“OhHAHAH, YAHAHAHA,” Ginny responded. I was hoping the battle wouldn’t be over this quickly. “Do I get the ‘A’,” Katie asked?
“NOAHAHAHA NOAHAHAHA,” came the quick reply. I was glad as I wasn’t ready to see this end.

The tickling Ginny was receiving was causing her body to shake quite nicely, in a very sexy manner with her braless titties bouncing up and down. Katie then quickly crept her fingers up Ginny’s side right into the hollows of her armpits. Katie dug her finger in for all she was worth and started tickling HARD!

“HAHAHAHA, NOAHAHAHAHA, it ticAHAHAHAHAHles,” were the only sounds coming out of Ginny’s mouth, as she slowly slid down the wall. As she started to slide down the wall, it caused the halter top to slowly slide down her body, revealing more and more of her sexy globes. I was hopeful that the garment would come off all together, but no such luck.

As Ginny finished sliding, she was sitting on the floor. The truth is the way she was sitting gave Ginny much less skin to tickle, but Katie tried. Looking to take some quick action, Ginny interlocked the fingers on her hands, much like a volleyball player would when trying to set the ball for a teammate. Katie was bending over Ginny’s body, tickling her, with one leg on either side of the girl on the ground. Ginny, with her hands interlocked, brought them straight up. It was a desperate move, but it paid off as Katie was hit in her womanhood. Being that she was wearing jeans that protected her vagina, it appeared to catch her off guard and startle her, more than hurt her. Still, the move proved effective as Katie fell to the floor and Ginny had a few moments to suck down some precious air.

Now it was Ginny’s turn for revenge, and boy was she going to get some. She quickly squeezed Katie’s exposed hips and got a giggle out of her. “Now it’s time for you to pay,” said Ginny as she looked down and said, “ribbies! How many ribbies do you have?” And, as she counted each rib, she dug her fingers in hard and counted. Each time she moved onto the next rib, Katie gasped.

As Katie wiggled on the ground from the tickling, her T-shirt began to slide up just a little bit and finally revealed that bellybutton of hers that was always kept just out of view. It was a deep, innie bellybutton that was very sexy. “Time to pick some fruit,” said Ginny, as she placed her mouth fully over Katie’s navel and began blowing raspberries. The move caused Katie’s body to buck up and down.

“OHNOOOHAHAHAHAHAH! STAHAHAHAHAP. I’m TOO SENSITAHAHAHAH, SENSITIVE HAHAHA,” she finally managed to say.

“Is the ‘A’ mine,” questioned Ginny.?

“AHAHAHA YEHEHEH, YEHEEHEEHEE, NOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHA,” screamed Katie changing her answer midway through and delighting me that I would get to see more..

“You asked for it,” said Ginny as she pulled the T-shirt completely off Katie’s body, leaving her breasts covered simply by a black lace bra. Ginny then put her hands on Katie’s hips and began tickling her up and down her side, bring her fingers from just above Katie’s waist, up to her armpits and back down again. Each time she went back up again, she increased the speed just a little bit. As she was doing this, Ginny’s tongue began darting in and out of Katie’s navel.

Katie was exhausted from writhing around on the floor, but she was also getting turned. So was I, watching her heaving tits go up and down as Ginny continued to use her fingers and her tongue to tickle away.

Katie was moaning and laughing at the same time. “AHAHHAHAHA, OOOH, AHAHAHAHAHAH, (pant, pant), AHAHAH, OOOOH, MMMMHMMMMHMHM, AHAHAHAHA.” Ginny then removed Katie’s bra, revealing her nice tits with quarter-sized areola. Ginny began gently sucking on the right one, working her tongue over the sensitive nipple, while digging her fingers into the armpits, keeping Katie laughing, squirming and exhausted.

“MMMHMMM HAHAHAH,” responded Katie, whose nipples were hardening. Ginny stopped sucking on the orb and, while removing her opponent’s shoes and socks, noticed a hand held fan I had on a nearby table. This was one of those items I mentioned earlier, that I placed out in the opening in case someone wanted to use it during the ‘tickle war’ The fan, instead of having four blades, had four faethers that came off it. It had the standard three speeds and when she turned it on, it made the feather circle around. Ginny picked up the fan and put it on the slowest speed. She tyhen brought it over to the sole of Katie’s left foot and let the fan’s feathers tickle her.

“NOT HEHEHEHE my FEEEETHEHEHEHEHE, screamed Katie, who was just about entirely out of energy and unable to resist. Still, she was not ready to concede that ‘A’. With one hand, Ginny then separated Katie’s big toe from it’s next nearest digit. She then turned the fan to it’s highest speed and let the feathers tickle in between her opponent’s toes. “NOOOOAHAHAHAH NOAHAHAHAH,” screamed Katie.

Ginny then got up and removed Katie’s Jeans and panties, leaving her neatly trimmed bush in plan view. She then took the fan, turned it on low, and brought it over to Katie’s vagina. As the feathers went around, the lightly touched Katie’s vaginal lips. As Katie started to moan, Ginny turned the fan to the next speed. Katie moaned and laughed louder. Finally, Ginny turned the speed to its highest setting. As the feathers went around, you could see a wetness forming on Katie’s pussy. The laughing and moaning continued to get louder.

Ginny then stopped this treatment. She removed her jeans, and squatted over Katie’s head, facing her feet. She basically was forcing her opponent to smell her ass. She then leaned forward and began to tickle Katie’s legs and feet. Down Katie’s legs Ginny’s finger would dance, all the way down to the side of her foot, then in between her toes and finally back up her leg and inner thigh. “OHAHAHAHAH, IT TICKAHAHAHLES,” laughed Katie.

“It’s supposed to,” retorted Ginny. “You can make it stop if you simply let me have the ‘A’”.

“NOOOO HAHHEHOHOHAHAHAHEHEHE, NEHEHEHVEHEHEHER“ screamed a defiant Katie, much to my surprise. I was pretty sure it was just a matter of time before Katie would give in, but I admired her spunk.

Ginny then stood up and removed her halter, proudly showing off her smaller tits. “You’re so proud of your melons, aren’t you? You think just because they are so big, you own the world! Well, let me show you what my tits can do, “ screamed Ginny. Ginny then laid on top of Katie and pushed her smaller tits into the taller woman’s larger tits. She gently sucked on Katie’s neck in a tickling manner and placed her panty covered vagina over Katie’s naked one. With her right hand, she slowly spider tickled Katie’s left hip, side and rib. Ginny’s left hand went underneath Katie’s body and gently tickled her opponent’s ass checks.

Katie was getting turned on again, but was also laughing. Katie’s body was forced to squirm under her Ginny’s. There tits mashing together as Katie dominantly pushed her smaller tits into Katie’s, there nipples rubbing together. Katie’s pussy was pushing up into Ginny. Katie continued laughing and moaning. “AHAHAHAHEHAHEHAHEHOHOHEHE, MMMMMM, AHAHHAHHA AHHH, OHHH, MMMHAHAHMMM, I’m going to cum,” she finally announced.

Ginny very abruptly and cruelly got up, and stopped. “NOOOOOO,” protested Katie. “You have to finish this.”

“IS the ‘A’ mine, “ asked Ginny, matter-of-factly. “If you let me have the ‘A’, I’ll bring you to orgasm.”

“Yes, Yes, you can have the ‘A’,” screamed Katie, “Just get me off.”

“Professor,” said Ginny, “please bring the contract over here and have Katie sign it”.

I did as I was supposed and Katie signed it. “Now, bring me off,” said Katie, almost in a demanding, yet pleading tone.

“No,” Ginny said cruelly as she started to get dressed.

“But, you promised,” said Katie.

“I lied, but I still got my ‘A’,” Ginny replied, as she walked out the door, leaving me with a heavily turned on, highly sexually frustrated co-ed in my apartment.

I got to witness a great tickling fight and now needed to take care of another need of the loser. Like I said before, I love my job, and I love grading time.

So have I lost my touch (lol)? Any and all feedback (Positive AND negative) is greatly appreciated.

wow

ha, not bad. very intresting. but i got kind of lost, were they competing for an A from eachother or something? anyway, it was still insanely good.

So have I lost my touch (lol)? Any and all feedback (Positive AND negative) is greatly appreciated.

Lost what? Positive AND what? Dear cft2001, we can assure you, your talents of woman vs. woman remain undiminished. Once more, you have enlightened our little forum, with a medium length, succulent and sweet masterpiece. It seemed to us that this story was wonderful indeed and your touch is far from lost!

We hope to that more stories from you will be forthcoming!

Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S More stories of this art are necessary and we are fortunate indeed to have a Grand Master in this form!

Heather and Anna,

Thank you very much for your flattering and undeserved compliments. I alway appreciate your feedback.

Mattso, Sorry if the set up wasn't as clear as it should have been. The idea is in a class of 20, I as the instructor can only give 4 A's. I had 3 students who had averages of 95 or better and would be getting an A. Then I had two additional students who had identical averages of a 90.5. I could only give one of the two of them an A. The way it was decided was to have the engage in a good old fashion tickle contest with the winner getting the 'A'.

Hope that makes a little more sense now, and I do appreciate you pointing that out, as well as the positive comment as well.

Thanks.

i understood the concept completely..and loved the idea of a ticklefight for a grade..but i do prefer bondage hehe... but fantastic story and sooo very well written and descriptive.. i am a fan..

nice

very well written, i liked it, and it just gave me the motivation to get to work on another story (ive only done one fiction story so far). keep up the great work! peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

"allright murphy, time to put your money where your mouth is"

Thanks Izzy. I appreciate your comments. And, considering your great stories, I found your praise flatering. It is interesting that while the past couple of stories have not involved any element of bondage, most of my stories have. At the risk of seeming egotistical (okay, I confess, I am), I have attached links to some other stories that involve bondage. A very brief description is by each one.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=57252 (Student willing to do anything to pass M/F)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=47817 (Pissed off husband gets revenge on wife M/F)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=49858 (Wife turns table on husband F/M)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=52138 (My attempt at a WWE story as all divas gang up on Carmella F,F,F,F,F,F,F/F)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=43927 (Competition at the office- part 2. This was a 6 part series I did and part 2 is the first one that deals with any form of bondage. All 6 parts are F/F)

BT,

Thanks for the compliment. As someone who has often been inspired to write stories by postings from others on this board, I consider this one of the highest compliments. Thanks again.

Ctft2001,
Stellar as always, just curious you stopped the Competition at 6 pts when it appeared it had not concluded, will you ever complete it or better add more tales to this epic, I very much enjoyed that series.

Tkboy :triangle:

ctft2001 said:
Thanks Izzy. I appreciate your comments. And, considering your great stories, I found your praise flatering. It is interesting that while the past couple of stories have not involved any element of bondage, most of my stories have. At the risk of seeming egotistical (okay, I confess, I am), I have attached links to some other stories that involve bondage. A very brief description is by each one.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=57252 (Student willing to do anything to pass M/F)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=47817 (Pissed off husband gets revenge on wife M/F)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=49858 (Wife turns table on husband F/M)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=52138 (My attempt at a WWE story as all divas gang up on Carmella F,F,F,F,F,F,F/F)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=43927 (Competition at the office- part 2. This was a 6 part series I did and part 2 is the first one that deals with any form of bondage. All 6 parts are F/F)

wow thank you for that.. i will read each and every one of them.. and i know i will enjoy it very much.. as for me being a great writer.. hmm well thanks i think i do ok.. have much to learn still and my imagination can only work so far..

Heather and Anna,

Thank you very much for your flattering and undeserved compliments. I alway appreciate your feedback.

Mattso, Sorry if the set up wasn't as clear as it should have been. The idea is in a class of 20, I as the instructor can only give 4 A's. I had 3 students who had averages of 95 or better and would be getting an A. Then I had two additional students who had identical averages of a 90.5. I could only give one of the two of them an A. The way it was decided was to have the engage in a good old fashion tickle contest with the winner getting the 'A'.

Hope that makes a little more sense now, and I do appreciate you pointing that out, as well as the positive comment as well.

Thanks.

Flattering and Underserved compliments? We don't give those!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S You rock.... another reply for our tale, would be nice!

You are absolutely right and I will be posting 'in' your story shortly. Sometimes I get behind with my reading and the 'longer' tales, which I enjoy so, I read in parts and keep coming back to it. I am in the middle of your Kim Possible/Tickle in the City story ("The Continued Growth on the Rise") and I am enjoying it thouroughly. I WILL comment on it when I'm doing.

Sorry for reading soooo slowly. You ladies definitely have talent and write thoroughly enjoyable stories.

tklad said:
Ctft2001,
Stellar as always, just curious you stopped the Competition at 6 pts when it appeared it had not concluded, will you ever complete it or better add more tales to this epic, I very much enjoyed that series.

Tkboy :triangle:

Thank you for the compliment about this story and the other series. Initially it was just meant to have a little break and then I was going to get back to the Competition series. Unfortunately that hasn't happen (Yet), but your praise may give me the kick in the pants I need.

I have a story that I promised to write for someone else a long time ago (Stacy Keibler and Christy Hemme). I made the promise when both still worked in the WWE, just to give you an idea of how long ago it was. I want to stay true to my word, so that will be the next thing I write, and then with hopefully back to the series.

CTFT

isabeau said:
wow thank you for that.. i will read each and every one of them.. and i know i will enjoy it very much..
I guess there is a method to my madness. What a great way to get my stories bumped without making myself seem egotistical by doing it myself. (Me, egotisitcal... ... Never-lol)
isabeau said:
as for me being a great writer.. hmm well thanks i think i do ok.. have much to learn still and my imagination can only work so far..
I think you do better than okay and you have a great imagination and come up with different ideas and unique and thoroughly enjoyable stories.

wow. great story. i don't know where the idea of losing your touch came from, but i thouroughly enjoyed that story. thanx 4 posting

Thanks Reggie. I appreciate the complimenta nd I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Read this story years ago & throughly enjoyed it. Finally rediscovered in one of the TMF's dusty vaults.

Enjoyed it just as much the second time around. Really deserves another shot at the limelight.

Who knew that grading on the Bell Curve could have such positive results. LOL

Cheers & 73's.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back