• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

an attempt at a story (f/f)

captain bender

TMF Regular
Well, here goes nothing...

Madonna Panucci drove into the small town of Chili, New York with a big smile on her face. She knew today was going to be a good day, good enough to ride with the top down, with the music blasting to the countryside. Today was the day. She had finally gotten out of her father's icy grip and was ready to unleash a storm of her own.

Madonna, or Donna as she liked to be called, had just turned 25 and had moved out of her old neighborhood to shart a salon. Or at least thats what she wanted people to think. To tell the truth she was going to be extending her own personal brand of lawlessness to the boring old town. She had it all... she was a mob bosses daughter and he always told her she had a head for "business" but she had some odd ideas and this small town out in the middle of nowhere would be the perfect place to try them out.

This idea was a strange one to her... but she liked it all the same. It had all started a few weeks after her 18th birthday when she had been caught shoplifting. Now its not to say she wasnt good at it, but she had always wondered what it would be like to be caught. She found out, but it wasnt like anything she would have ever expected. The shopkeeper, who was a woman in her 40's, didnt want to call the police on such a young girl (or on a girl with a father like hers) so she told her she had an "other method" of disiplin.

When asked about this other method, the woman replied, "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, and I bet you be just TICKLED to lean a lesson about stealing from shops." Donna gasped audibly at the emphisized word. She knew for a fact that she was very ticklish, but she ddin't know why the shopkeeper would want to tickle her. But she shrugged it off as it would be better than the alternatives.

"Now, dear, I would like you to ramove your shirt and shoes, and allow me to tie you up." Donna complied nervously with the shopkeepers wishes and submitted to being tied. "There," said the shopkeeper, as she admired her handy work, "and now I'm going to tickle you until i think you've learned your lesson."

Donna gulped and unconciously started wiggling her bare toes. "Thats an excellent place to start my dear," grinned the woman, "I hope those big feetsies are really ticklish!"

"NO. PLEASE NOT THERE! Not my fee-hehhee-heheeeeee--ttt.... hhahahahahhahhahhahahahhahahahahaaaa..." her pleas disolving into a hysterical fit of laughter. "oh wow," she thought, "I didn't think my feet were this ticklish.... heehee... it actually feels nice."

"Oh, does that tickle my poor shoplifter? I bet it does, and it will tickle even more if I do this! Coochy coo! MWAAAHAHAAA!" the tickling woman bent down and did something Donna never would have expected anyone to do to her... hte shopkeeper actually started licking her feet and toes. It was the oddest thing she'd ever felt... it was hot and wet, and it tickled like mad... but it felt so nice... she wanted more...

"AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAAPLEEEHEHESSSEEEETICKLESSSSAHAA
AAHAHAHAHAAAAAAMOOOOHOOREEE..." she screamed. disolving once again it to uncontrollable laughter.

"whats that, you want MORE? well, I will be happy to oblige, but as wonderful as your feet are... I'm drawn to your upper body... your belly and armpits are calling out to me to be tickled..." The woman dance up to her torso as she said these words. Donna, herself was wearing a weak smile as she anticipated the feeling of her tormenter's fingers on her vunerable body...

Well, thats all you get for now... I'll finish up the flashback and get to the story its self soon. Thoughts and comments are appreciated. And thank you anyone who actually read this far....

great job so far.. and yes i read it all lol.. keep it up, i like it.

Thank you Creepyclown, Tickleterror, Isabeau, Heather and Anna and nytoetapper for the words of encouragement. i hope to get part two written tonight.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back