• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smallville Hypnosis

Billy bob

TMF Novice
This is a story about a man. A young man named John lets say. Now John had an average life with one exception. A pendant he had been fortunet to find one day. He had no idea what it did until one glorius day. On this day he was dealing with a particullarly atttractive female customer. She just so happened to notice this pendant and what more she couldn't take her eyes off it. A thought struck John he pulled out the pendant and began waving it in front of her eyes she followed it before John finally said the words "you will do everything i say". Her reply was short but couldn't have been sweeter "Yes Master". Now if there was one thing John loved as much as this it was tickling, especially foot tickling. That night was the most memorable of this life.
Now that our introduction is over i will get to the point of the story. A month later our hero was at home in his very posh home in London which he had got rather cheaply (free). He was watching Smallville one of his favourite series. When a thought struck him. Our British hypnotist packed his bags and left for Vancouver where his favourite series was shot. After a nice free flight in first class and two rather luxorious Limo rides he reached the set of Smallville. He only had his lucky pendant with him now. He was only after three things (well people actually) Kristin Kreuk, Allison Mack and Erica Durance. He saw the whole cast there from a distance but suprisingly security was nowhere to stop him. he then found his locadtion a small room which had 2 words written on the door. Kristin Kreuk. He stepped inside and waited.
After an hour or so Kristin Kreuk finally came to the trailer. She looked tired but still soooooooo hot non the less. When she noticed our hypnotist John she had a shock. Fortunetly she didn't scream but in a rather stern voice said "who are you? and what are you doing in my trailer?".
"Sorry to startle you" John said apologiseing putting a hand on the pendant inside his pocket. "I'm new here and someone told me this might be yours" he pulled out the pendant. The effect on Kristin was almost instant. "It's nice isn't it" John said swinging the pendant from side to side watching Kristin follow it with her eyes putting her deeper under. When Kristin was ready he uttered the words. "You will do everything i say". Kristin's responce "Yes Master"
As his celebrity slave stood before him John was having the happiest time of his life. Yet he needed a test run. He gave her an instructon "Kristin remove your shoes and socks". "Yes Master" Kristin replied removing the two items of clothing. He then made her sit down as he picked up her beautiful barefeet. "I am now going to tickle you and you will not run or try and move your feet away understand ?". "Yes Master". John then started his work running his finger up and down her soles. She couldn't have laughed any harder it was wonderful. Yet John was going to save the best for later. "Now Kristin I have a mission for you. You will go and bring Allison Mack to me so she also can be as Lucky as you". "Yes master" his hypno-slave responded as she exited the trailer.
She then returened with his next victim Allison Mack. Allison came in with the question "who are you?". Within seconds she was staring at the pendant as it began to control her mind just like her co-star. John said the same words again "you will do everything i say". "Yes master" his second hypno-slave obeyed. It was time to test her loyalty. After making her remove her shoes he gave her the instruction. "You Allison will go get Erica Durance. Kristin I wish to tickle you futher". Both fit chicks replied "Yes Master". Allsion left as Kristins soles were tended too. He now moved to the top of the foot where he stroked it gentilly. She still giggled loudly as her soft luxorious foot was being tickled. Erica then came in Allison right behind her. "What is this she said". John then came with the typical line. "Is this yours?" pulling out the pendant. Now Erica's beautiful eyes followed it with her slipping deeper in obeidience with each swing. "You will do everything i say" John commanded one last time (or at least for now). And one last time a hypnotized Erica Durance obeyed "Yes Master". After Erica became barefoot with relative ease the 4 of them went back to the hypnotists hotel room.
Once in John instructed them to strip down to their bra and underwear. They all obeyed removing their clothes down to their underwear there bodies all perfectly shaped. "Good" John said "now lie on the bed". Once the three were lying down he sent them into an even deeper trance. "Your feet are all very tickilish the most ticklish parts on your whole body". "Yes master" they responded. He then gave the order for them not to mov as they were being tickled. He got all six feet together. None has any nail vanish on Kristins were soft but well arched while Allison were flatter with slightly more flesh on them. Erica's were directly in between. Allison and Erica were on the side with Kristin in the middle he began on Allison her feet were not very firm but still felt great. He moved his index finger up and down her soles before going to the scratching motion. Her Laughter went from giggly to hysterical in this motion. Kristin was also subjected to the same treatment however he also went for her toes where she also laughed just as loudly as the scratching motion. Erica then had her soles attacked first with the index fingers on both soles and then the scratching motion. He then found aa feather duster which he ran along each of their soles causing them each to laugh seperately. He then was getting tired and felt they should take over.
His instructions were "Allison, Erica tickle Kristin's feet". "Yes" master they replied and obeyed. This was great to watch as Kristin laughed and Erica and Allison got to work. He then did the same thing to Erica and Allison as he watched with enjoyment.
He then realised it was getting late and the fun would have to stop."Stop" he Said. Hypnotically again they replied "Yes Master". It was time to put in some post hypnotic suggestions. "Now listen and obey you three. When you wake up you will not remember any of this but you will not ask any questions you will just get on with your lives. Yet when you return to your own control you will do three things for me. 1. You will go aroung barefoot almost all the time including in Smallvile. 2. You will request to have a say in the script where the three of you will be tickled more. and 3. You will request a show where all three of you are hypnotized. Understand?" "Yes master" Kristin, Erica and Allison replied. He gave them one last tickle on their delecate soles before putting them to sleep and leaving.
Kristin Kreuk, Allison mack and Erica Durance woke up the next morning in a very nice hotel room with no idea how thy got there. Yet Kristin then thought and Said out loud. "We need to go speak to the script writer". Erica and Allison agreed as the three barefoot babes left the hotel room.
Back in his home John had watched Smallville again with some tickling and episode with hypnosis and a huge amount of barefeet

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back