• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hera's Revenge

goddess_nemesis

Verified
Hera’s Revenge

Hera was the Goddess of Marriage and the Queen of Olympus. Being higher than the other goddesses and gods was a thrill to Hera, but being married to her brother and the notorious god who slept with goddesses and mortal women didn’t rouse gaiety in her. The ever-beautiful goddess hated Zeus, the King of Olympus, from the very beginning though she was grateful that she was freed from their father’s belly. And even though Zeus sought her out for marriage and to be the queen of gods he didn’t remain faithful to her and continued to take many wives and lovers. That is why she became Goddess of Marriage.

Though she tormented Zeus’s wives and lovers and most of the time worked, one mortal woman remained unafraid of her. No matter what she did, no matter what forms she took, it all didn’t faze the woman. The woman was Skyllar, daughter of King Pheacia and Queen Fiona of Acheaens. She was skilled in combat so whatever Hera dished out Skyllar could handle. However, thanks to what happened to Nemesis gave Hera an idea on how to break Skyllar. From what she saw even the justly goddess Nemesis was easily broken or near her breaking point.

Hera disguised herself as dove and dropped off a letter to Skyllar that to her was from Zeus. Not too long, Skyllar arrived at the deserted house. Next thing she knew she was out like a light.

When Skyllar awoke, she found herself nude and tied spread eagle on a golden bed that was so magnificent only Hephaestus himself could build with his own two hands. Thanks to the light provided by the sun, the sun god Helios, Skyllar could see who her captor was. Her captor was the one and only Queen of Olympus and wife of Zeus, Hera.

“What do you want with me, oh goddess Hera?” Skyllar asked sweetly.

“What do you think, mortal!” Hera replied angrily.

Skyllar wasn’t fazed at all. She didn’t even flinch, which made Hera even more furious!

“What have I done to displease you, oh my fair goddess?”

“What have you done? What have YOU done? You, my unfaithful husband’s lover, don’t tremble before my presence like Zeus’s other lovers and wives. I’m the Queen of the Gods! Queen of Olympus! Now you shall pay dearly, my dear!”

Skyllar was starting to get scared but she didn’t show it. Hera then produced a feather and started waving it over Skyllar’s feet. Skyllar was confused by why Hera had a feather.

“Now, this is a simple question. Are you ticklish?” Hera taunted.

In truth, Skyllar didn’t know if she was ticklish or not. As a child, her parents didn’t believe in touching her besides hugging and a kiss on the cheek. “I’ve never been tickled, milady. I don’t know if I am.”

Hera smiled. This would be great. Being vulnerable and unsure made the torture to be more fun for Hera. Ever so slowly, Hera dragged the feather up and down Skyllar’s tender soles. Involuntarily, Skyllar started wiggling her feet to get away from the tickling feather. Annoyed by this Hera grabbed the left foot’s toes and started moving the feather faster causing little giggles to escape the blonde’s mouth.

After five minutes of tittering laughter, Hera moved from the feet to the upper torso. “No wonder Zeus went after you,” she spoke as she dragged her pointer around the woman’s nipple.

As though she was enjoying Hera lightly caressing her voluptuous breasts, Skyllar’s nipples harder.

“Naughty! You’re not supposed to like this,” Hera said as she lightly slapped the right breast. Unexpectedly, Hera dug her fingers in Skyllar’s ribs causing laughter to explode from her mouth.

“HE-HAHEHAHAHAHAHAHA-RA, PLE-HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEH-ASE! HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHEHEEHE! HA-AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH-VE MERCY-HEHEHEEHEHEH ON ME-HEHEHEHEHEHE! I’LL BE-HEHEHEHEEHEHE GO-HOHOAHAOAHAHAH-OD!” begged Skyllar.

Like spiders, her fingers crawled up and down Skyllar’s ribs, sides and stomach. One finger snaked itself into her navel causing her laughter to rise one decimal. Her golden locks were gradually becoming matted to her head. Tears were coming from Skyllar’s sky blue eyes.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHEEHEHEHEHE! NO-HHOHOHOHO MO-HOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH-RE! PLE-HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEH-SE! HEHEEHEHEH!”

“More, Sky. Did you say more?” Hera sneered. She snaked her fingers into the hollows of Skyllar’s armpits. Smooth and hairless made them excisable for more tickling.

As minutes turned into hours, not once had Skyllar passed out. Now Hera moved onto the lower part of the stomach, just above the hips. That part of her was the most ticklish so far. Hera loved torturing Skyllar. A thought came to her. If Skyllar were this ticklish, then most likely all of Zeus’s lovers and wives would be too. And if they were ticklish, then Hera could torture them even more!

“STO-HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO-P! I CA-HAHAHAHAHHAAHA-N’T TA-HAHAHEYAHEHEHEHEAHAAA-KE ANY-HEHEHEHEHEEHE-MORE HEHEOEHOHHOHOHEHEHE!” Skyllar pleaded. “I’LL DO-HOHOHOHOEHEOEHOEHE ANY-HEHEHEHEHEHEEH-THING HEHEOHEHAE!”

“Anything?” Hera asked.

“YE-HEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH-S!” screamed the young blond.

“Stop screwing my husband,” Hera ordered as she now dug her fingers into Skyllar’s pits again.

Silent laughter was being produced while her mouth was wide up. Her lungs burned, sides ached, sexual tension increased. So close to an orgasm, yet so far away from being released.

“I’ll let you come if you stop screwing my husband!” proposed Hera.

“YE-HEHEHEEHEHAHAEHEHAEHHAEH-S! JUST ST-HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA-OP TICKLI-HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE-NG ME-HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! PLE-HEHEHEHAHEHAEHHHAE-ASE!” Skyllar finally got out.

Hera stopped giving Skyllar a chance to breathe, but not before being able to be released, they were interrupted by the King of Gods himself, Zeus.

“HERA! How many times do I have to tell you! Leave the mortal women alone!” roared Zeus.

Furious that she couldn’t go any further with Skyllar, Hera tried to leave. With the snap of Zeus’s fingers, Hera changed places with Skyllar. The Queen of the Gods was now nude and tied spread eagle and Skyllar was freed and fully clothed.

“Let’s see if you can handle the torment you were dishing out on Skyllar,” suggested Zeus as he picked up the feather that Hera abandoned earlier.

“Zeus, my husband, please. Don’t. I can’t stand being tickled,” Hera beseeched.

“You’re the one who said. Not me, my dear wife,” Zeus mocked. He dipped the feather into Hera’s navel and before he did anything else, Hera started giggling. Slowly he twirled the feather around in the navel.

“HEHEHEHEHEEHE, please! Stop it! HEHAHAHAHHEHEHEEHE! No more! HAHAHAHAHAHE!” begged Hera.

“Oh come on, Hera! It doesn’t tickle that much,” teased Zeus’s young lover. Bending down, Skyllar licked Hera’s smooth soles.

“OHHOHOHHOHOOHOHOHOHHO GO-HOHOHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA-DS! I CA-HAHAHAAN’T STA-HAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHHAA-ND THIS HEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE!” screamed the Goddess of Marriage.

Now the feather was dipping in and out of Hera’s navel and circling around it while his free hand sneaked up to tickle the undersides of her breasts. Zeus and Skyllar were in tickle bliss while Hera was in ticklish hell!

Skyllar’s tongue snaked in and around Hera’s captive yet spread toes.

“My, my, my, Hera. You sure do have such ticklish toesies,” Skyllar said in a childish voice in between licks.

“Now, Hera, do you promise to be a good goddess from now on?” Zeus asked as the feather now was dipping in and out of her pits and down her sides.

“YE-HEHEHEEHAHEAHEHAHAAHE-S! I’LL BE-HEHEHEHEHEEHEH A GO-HOHOHOHOH-OD GIRL!” replied Hera. She was willing to say anything to end her ticklish torment.

“And promise to include me in your tickling sprees?”

“YE-HEHEHEHEEHAHAHEHAHEAEH-S!”

Without knowing, Zeus had stopped tickling Hera and was slinking around Skyllar and started tickling her. Before she could react, Zeus had her arms tied to a bar above her head and her ankles tied to another bar below her feet.

“Zeus, what are you doing?” demanded the naïve Skyllar.

“You didn’t think I’d pass up the opportunity to tickle my favorite ticklish girlfriend, did you?” Zeus said. Skyllar nodded. “You did! Well, you’re in for a treat. Let’s play a game, okay?”

Getting her breath back, Hera asked the question. “What kind of game?”

“A game to find out who’s the most ticklish! Hera or Skyllar!”

Skyllar and Hera looked at each other with fear in their eyes. This was the first time Hera ever saw fear in Skyllar’s eyes.

“Oh, and before I forget. I brought a friend. You should know him,” Zeus said as Dionysus entered. “He’s just like me. Do you know how?”

“You both like to tickle,” replied Skyllar.

“Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner! What is her prize, Dionysus?”

“A round of tickling by moí,” Dionysus replied. He dipped his wiggling fingers into Skyllar’s armpits. Immediately, Skyllar’s laughter filled the room.

“Looks like it’s just you and me, Hera,” Zeus said with a smirk. Starting with her feet Zeus’s fingers tickled.

“HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STO-HHAOHAOHAHAAHAHAEHAHEHAEHA-P! PLE-HHEHEHEEHEEHEHAHEAHHAEHHAEHE-SE!” begged both Hera and Skyllar.

It was going to be a long day and night for the goddess and mortal. Hera was now having regrets for tickling Skyllar. But it’s too late for that.

(Dionysus, Zeus didn't forget you this time! :) Hope y'all enjoy this!)

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot. Any suggestions for a god or goddess to be tickled next would be great! Thanx

Just a question but why do you choose the soul Gaius?
or is there a pun there

Aphrodite, Demeter, and Persephone. Quite possibly a tickle fight?:devil:

Please don't use Athena, goddess of wisdom and warfare. We have our plans for her involving two lovers Pallas (Who was defintely the lover of Athena) and Arachne whose fear after boasting her skills were the equal of Athena led to be transformed by Athena into a spider after trying to hang herself to escape Athena's wrath. Athena's name is also referred to as Athene or Pallas Athena. Please write one on Hestia, goddess of Hearth and fire; Artemis that feminist icon (Please only by her own Amazons!). How about Eris, goddess of Strife, no wait that Nemesis. How about mortal Hipplotya, Amazon Queen or a nymph like Callisto. Thetis, comes to mind aptly played by Maggie Smith (PLEASE DO NOT EVER WRITE A STORY INVOLVING HER! She was also in Hook as Mary; the Secret Garden; but most recently as Minerva McGonagall in Harry Potter 1-3). How about Rhea, the Titan mother of Demeter, Hera, Hestia, Hades, Poseidon and Zeus. Mortal women include Io, Deinara and Danae (Perseus' mother). How about creating some titans to torture in the land of the Underworld or better yet Tartarus. Or some female Giants? Giants unlike titans are insideous creatures imprisoned by the Titans, who are less divine in appearance. Typhus, the leader once caused Zeus to cower after his muscles were ripped off. Pan and we think Hermes helped but them back. How about Clymnestra, the evil wife of Agamemmon or Helen of Troy, the nasty daughter of Zeus, even if Aphrodite, Athena and Hera were slighty or a lot to blame.

As much as I appreciate the suggestions, I kinda quit writing about gods and goddesses tickling because I didn't really get much feedback from the last one I wrote. I mean, there were lots of views but not many replies so I assumed that nobody was interested and I stopped.
But thanks for the interest and suggestions. I'll think about writing another and if I do, don't worry I won't use Athena.

Luv,
ticklingnemesis

hmm

Great story. :)
Well Ares is cool. Perhaps he get's some revenge on a couple of godesses.
Athena, Demeter, Aphrodite, Coré,... lotsa victims out there.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back