• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Alba's rather Hypnotic problem

Billy bob

TMF Novice
We return to our good friend John who had after a month not forgotten his incident with the 3 girls of Smallville. He still had his hypnotic pendant which he still could not figure out how it worked and why it didn't affect him (he didn't really care by now anyway). After his first celebrity stint he was ready for more fun. He flicked on the T.V for insperation. Fantastic 4 was on and our young hypno-ticklers mind was set.
He flew out again to the U.S in search of his next subject. Jessica Alba. A few swings of his lucky charm lead him to Miami where his subject was staying. Another few swings of the pendant and he had set up and interview with her about what she thought was a film oppertunity.
Jessica then walked in as radient as ever her blonde/brown hair down as she enterd in Jeans a tight shirt and sandals. "Hello" John said grasping the string on the pendant "Someone told me that this belonged to you" he said pulling out the pendant. Like all of his other victims Jessica's eyes became fixed on the pendant and as John swang it to and fro Jessica's eyes followed it. He did this until she was in a very deep trance when he said the final words. "Jessica you will obey my every command". His new hypno-slave gave the perfect reply. "Yes master". "Jessica you will take off your sandals and follow me to my car understand?". "Yes Master" Jessica replied removing her shoes to reveal her perfect feet. The barefoot hypno-slave then followed her master to the car.
When they arrived at the hotel room more commands were given. "Now Jessica strip down to your bra and underwear" (As much as he wanted to see her naked this would be easier to explain if anyone saw what was going on and he couldn't reach his pendant in time). "Then go lie down on the bed". "Yes Master" Ms Alba replied again as she obeyed her master. "Jessica i am going to tickle your feet. You will not move and your feet are now the most ticklish part of your body. Jessica heard, replied and obeyed.
Jessica's feet were great, well arched and very soft. He grabed out his bag and pulled out many instruments. First he used his hands though running his finger up and down her soles as she laughed loudly "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". John then went to a scratching motion "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". He did this for a while before pulling out a very fluffy feather. John now felt he had to assert his power over Jessica. "Jessica you will take this feather and tickle your own feet". "Yes Master" Jessica replied taking the feather and stating to stroke it up and down her feet. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, ARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she wailed as she tickled her own feet harder and harder. John enjoyed watching this but he felt it was time for him to help again. He took the feather from her and put it back in his bag. It was time for the grand finale John pulled out what looked like an electric tooth brush. He switched it on and got to work with Jessica's beautiful feet. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she cried as the brush went along her sensative feet. Yet all good things have to come to an end.
"Now Jessica" John said to Ms Alba. "When you are no longer hypnotized you will have no memory of this event and it will not matter to you. You will however want only 3 things after this. "To go barefoot nearly all the time, To have movie where you are hypnotized and you will wish to be tickled more". For the final time his Hypno-slave replied. "Yes Master".
When Jessica woke up she felt odd but she also felt she had to talk to her manager. So the half naked Jessica walked out with post hypnotic suggestions stuck in her head.

Other Stories

Please note that the prequel to this stroy is under the title 'Smallville Hypnosis' staring Kristin Kreuk, Allison Mack and Erica Durance while the sequel is under the title 'Keira Knightly's session' starring Keira Knightly.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back