• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reference to Betty Page Movies

bandt001

TMF Master
From Dec 92 Playboy Article... mentions that in her movies there were no men, the women were often handcuffed, sometimes this and that, and sometimes "tickled mercilessly!"

That's all I have on this...

Bandit

Man oh man Bandit!!! I had missed this one!!! You are on an amazing roll!!!!! Both you and Latin Boy are singlehandedly volleying mainstream revelation after mainstream revelation!! Thanks!!!! Bettie Page!!!! It seems my imagination wasn't too far off from reality after all!

Yeah

I've searched for some time about the so called tickle sessions dealing with Betty Page and the girls she worked with. I came up with nothing. There are couple of Betty Page DVD's availible if you look, however I don't know if there is any tickling in them. I'm sure there was tickling with Betty and the other girls she worked with, but there is a major problem. I've read in several places that the guy who filmed and photographed the Betty stuff ( I belive is name was Irving Klaw ) was accused of being a ponographer by the government. Then out of fear he destroyed most of is collection save maybe 15 or 20 percent. Unfortunately most of the stuff is gone and the tickle stuff probably went with it.

I, too, have always wanted to find some tickling material featuring Betttie Page, but have seen nothing. I have seen ONE photo - it's out there floating around on the web, of an Irving Klaw photo involving tickling in an odd set of stocks...a woman's hands and feet are sticking out one side while she's laying on her back on the other side, unable to see the tickler... that's the only Klaw photo of tickling I've seen. I have an "ancient" clip of tickling, probably from the late 50's early 60s featuringsome bad tickling & it looks like Klaw's Style, but I really have no idea. True, most of his stuff was destroyed during the Kefauver hearings in the 1950s.... Still, I'm surprised that there wasn't more tickling stuff done, considering that Irving Klaw did indeed take suggestions from his customers and there's so much high heel and stocking and rope stuff he did. Puzzling. Has anyone popped Bettie "the question" when she has had chat sessions?

Somehow found myself going down this old wormhole today.

Here are some pics that appear to be related to this thread.

Not Betty Page, but it appears to be the same era.

BFAC6643-9F2D-4BBD-A434-13EAF291247E.jpeg
761A30F6-F6DD-4828-A2DA-D63A87FDFE68.jpeg

See this is a totally acceptable type of necrobump. You added some content.

Higher quality version of one:

vVx4O3Q.jpg

NA-7G.

I don't know the origin of that photo, but I do know that when Irving Klaw shot his images, the first 2 letters were the initials of the model, so IF this is Klaw, whoever "NG" was, I presume that she is the one tied up.

I'd also reasonably assume that Klaw shot more than one photo of this setup (he wouldn't go to the trouble of just one shot.) On the other hand, thanks to the Kefauver hearings, he got rid of most his photos, negatives included. That survives today is mostly thanks to Paula grabbing a bunch of pix & films and storing them.

So while this may at one time have been an entire photo set of 5, 10 pictures, this me be the only one that bade it out of the 1950s. Did he have a model with the initials N.G.? she may be lost & unknown at this point, if this was even a Klaw photo.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back