• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Screaming ticklish girl

Thanks for posting...

Great clip!!! Such ticklish feet...wish there was more on the crazy-ticklish end of the clip! Saw this before, but glad to have it pop up again...many thanks...great series, too...

MikaelPROBass said:
THanks!this clip is awesome and the girl is very ticklish I even saw another clip with this girl in a Yoga position called "lotus position" few months ago and I really liked it.....thanks again

i have that clip, and ur right it is awesome!!!!! thanks !!!

:firedevil

Last edited:
Goodieluver said:
This is from parkers amateur tickling videos

An amazing and great company
http://clips4sale.com/store/1707

I agree GReat company and Dorothy (the girl in this clip) is by far their hottest model. She is the Ticklee in all 5 of their Top 5 most purchased clips right now, which are currently:

1. The Secret of the Lotus 2. Helping Hands 3. Nibbles & Licks 4. Dorothy's Endurance Tickling Part 3 5. Caged & Feathered

in 4 of that Top most purchase she is bare foot. Yet the one thing I dont like is the amount of clips they have Dorothy in nylons, I just cant stand nylons ( I know there are people out there who love them, but for me it has to be bare feet).

Id love to see them do a really torturous Bare foot Dorothy clip. :devil:

Just when she thought it couldn't get worse...

That was really funny! Serves her right for moving her feet so much! I'd love to have the whole clip of that. :jester:

Great clip, i love the feet being tickled and when she couldn't handle it!

Great clip! I loved it when the one female LER abandoned the armpits to lend a 'helping hand' by holding the LEE's feet still ....... brilliant!

Can someone post the clip here cause youtube ain't workin for me for some reason. And if possible could u post the other clips that Dorothy is in.

Uktickler said:
I agree GReat company and Dorothy (the girl in this clip) is by far their hottest model. She is the Ticklee in all 5 of their Top 5 most purchased clips right now, which are currently:

1. The Secret of the Lotus 2. Helping Hands 3. Nibbles & Licks 4. Dorothy's Endurance Tickling Part 3 5. Caged & Feathered

in 4 of that Top most purchase she is bare foot. Yet the one thing I dont like is the amount of clips they have Dorothy in nylons, I just cant stand nylons ( I know there are people out there who love them, but for me it has to be bare feet).

Id love to see them do a really torturous Bare foot Dorothy clip. :devil:

Ive been begging to see parker get a healthy dose of torture from dorothy. Shes done a few but shes mostly been the ler

Great stuff

I always wonder how they get girls that ticklish to shoot these videos but am thankful they do!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back