• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forgotten French Play

bandt001

TMF Master
There is a rarely performed, almost forgotten play by Frenchman Chabrier called "L'Etoile." This play has a song, entitled Couplets du chatouillement, in which all of the women fall to the ground and start tickling each other. Technically this isn't a play but an "opera-bouffe," whatever THAT is. It was performed first in 1998 and again in 1991, directed by Phyllidia Lloyd (who apparently did not manage to salvage it from bad reviews). There IS (or used to be) a 2-CD recording of this "play" at the Univ of Washington, according to my sources...

Bandit

good find, and fyi opera-bouffe or whatever means a comedic opera. just thought people would want to know that, i need to see that lol. or get the cd. hehe

If you ever see the play "Pajama Tops", just a basic English farce, a bedroom sex comedy basically, there is a scene where the sexy young wife is sitting on her husbands lap....and she starts giggling and says "You're tickling me" to which he says "I know!". I've seen that this play sometimes is done in regional theatres around the US, so if it's ever playing around you, check it out....it's written into the play!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back