• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Coaster (mmmm/ffff)

d_mov

The local amusement park had just opened its newest attraction, the Cobra. This had been years in the making and capped off many seasons of economic growth in the area. Nancy was director of human resources at the park. She was proud of the growth as she had worked there since she was in college over 20 years ago. In fact, Nancy had met her husband Rod at the park where he worked as a mechanic. Rod and Nancy's daughter Veronica went to the park a few days after the park opened to try the new ride. She was just home from her first year of college.
The Cobra was an inverted type roller coaster. The type popular recently where the rider rides under the track with his or her legs dangling. Will, Brian, and Dan were also home from college working operating the Cobra as a summer job. They knew Veronica from high school and had been hired by Nancy. They were excited to work operating the new ride that was the talk of the town.
Veronica waited in line for the ride. It was a beautiful summer day. The 20 year old brown haired girl was wearing a pink tank top, blue jean shorts, and tan woven wedge sandals. Her toes were painted a pale pink. She took good care of her feet and toes and like her mother, loved to show them off.
When she got to the coaster platform Will, who she remembered from high school, was helping riders on the train. The train was set-up where 4 people sat in a row. the floor dropped down as the train left the platform and came up so riders could easily get in and out of the coaster.
"Hi Will." Veronica stated with a smile.
Veronica got in the train and pulled her bars down locking them in place. The bars felt snug which comforted Veronica as the ride had several loops and turns.
"You better not wear shoes on this ride," warned Will.
"Oh," replied Veronica as she reached down to remove them being unable to get to her feet due to her shoulder bars. "I can't reach them. Unlock this bar."
"I'll get them." Will reached down as Veronica placed her feet in his hands. Bill easily slid off her sandals. Veronica wiggled her newly bared toes. "I'll put your shoes over by the exit, Veronica."
"Thanks, Will. Now I can feel the air on my feet."
Veronica enjoyed the ride and exited after slipping her sandals back on and walked to the park office to see her mother. Before exiting she talked to Will briefly who asked her what she thought about the ride. She told Will how much she enjoyed it and that her mom would probably like it. Will invited her mom and anyone else back after park hours for a private ride that evening. Veronica stated that she would definitely be back.
Nancy was at the park office talking to Karen. Karen went to high school with Nancy and had been working in the office for the past 10 years.
"Hi Mom." Stated Veronica as she walked in the office.
"Hello dear, do you remember Karen."
"Yes," replied Veronica. "I went to school with her daughter, Sarah."
"Hi Veronica," replied Karen. "Sarah actually runs a game in the Midway."
Veronica told her mom and Karen about the Cobra and how much fun it was. Nancy was really excited to try it. Veronica informed her of Will's invitation.
"How about it Karen," Stated Nancy, "Wanna try it?"
"Oh, I don't know," replied Karen, "Sarah wanted to try it. I guess so I'll bring Sarah too."
Rod, Nancy's husband and Veronica's dad, had been on the ride to test it and also would be present that evening to shut everything down that evening. Karen also called Sarah's game booth to inform her of the the group's plans.
Later that evening Veronica met everyone at the ride's entrance.
"Hi Sarah," stated Veronica. "What's new?"
"Not much," replied Sarah. "Just excited to try this ride."
The four ladies made their way to the coaster platform. Veronica was wearing the same clothes as before while Nancy, Karen, and Sarah were wearing the park uniform. This consisted of a blue polo shirt and tan pants. Sarah was in sneakers and socks. However, Karen and Nancy were in more dressy footwear because they worked in the main office. Karen wore tan nylons with black heeled loafers. Nancy was in a brown pointy-toed heeled mule. Nancy had not worn socks that day.
Rod, Will, Brian, and Dan met the group on the platform. Brian had known Sarah and Veronica from school and they exchanged greetings.
"Ready to try this ride ladies?" asked Will.
With a smile the ladies moved to the first row of the train. They all sat down and locked themselves in.
"Oops," laughed Veronica, "my shoes. Hey mom no shoes on here. Will, I'm sorry can you help us."
Once again Will slipped Veronica's shoes off. He then asked Nancy if she needed help. Nancy dangled her mules on her toes.
"I'll be glad to get these off," she stated as Will grabbed the heels of her mules and removed them. She wiggled her red painted toes and winked at her husband Rod who always liked her feet.
Brian approached Karen and stated, "You better take your shoes off too." Brian reached for her right loafer.
"Oh, I think I'll be alright," replied Karen as she scrunched her toes preventing her loafer from coming off. Karen did not like her feet or having them seen or touched. After a long day at work she was concerned that the young man would be grossed-out.
The group encouraged Karen to give up her shoes so she wouldn't lose them on the coaster and reluctantly she unscrunched her toes to give up her shoes to Brian who placed them near the exit. She too wiggled her nylon-clad unpainted toes. Little did Karen know that she had just gave up her only protection for a little game she was going to be involved in with Rod and Nancy. The coaster left the station and Rod met with Will and Brian as Dan looked on. He had a plan that involved a little tickling of his wife in her trapped position.
As the train returned Brian jumped behind Nancy and grabbed her ankles. Rod then proceeded to tickle the bottoms of Nancy's feet with vigor. Nancy laughed enjoying the torment. Several minutes later Brian grabbed Veronica's ankles. Will then went to work on her feet. Veronica's nose scrunched up and she started laughing and screaming, "Unlock me, Unlock me!"
Karen watched in horror. She wondered how she got herself involved in this mess. She was unshod, trapped, and in nylons. Then to her dismay Nancy stated, "Give Karen a little bit."
Brian grabbed Karen's ankles and Rod went to work. It was pure agony. The minute of tickling seemed like hours as she begged them to stop.
Sarah was still clad in her sneakers. She though Brian was cute but wasn't sure about all this tickling. Will grabbed Sarah's feet and Brian approached her. "We don't want to leave you out taunted Brian." Sarah put up little resistance as her sneakers were removed and socked feet tickled. She actually sorta liked it since Brian was doing the tickling.
The ladies were released and went over to get their shoes on. Nancy gave Rod a kiss on the cheek and asked the boys if they could ride again tomorrow night. All the boys but Dan smiled and said sure.
As they were leaving Karen grabbed Nancy, and stated, "oh no. I am not going through that again."
Nancy stated, "come on, it wasn't that bad, you even had protection of nylons."
Karen laughed, "protection, yeah right."
Nancy replied, "I'll wear hose tomorrow."
Karen responded, "I don't care. Sarah and I are out."
Sarah, who couldn't stop thinking about Brian, shouted, "speak for yourself." Everyone went home. Sarah painted her toenails in a french pedicure that evening. Dan went home and tried to digest the whole situation. He was a shy guy but also sorta was turned on by what he saw.
The next morning, Nancy and Karen were talking and Ashley, a college aged receptionist came by. She was sort of a geek and down on herself.
"What's the matter Ashley?" asked Nancy.
"Nothing really."
Nancy wanted to cheer Ashley up and asked her to come ride the new ride tonight. Ashley thought it might be fun.
"I really think it will cheer you up, Ashley." stated Nancy. Karen looked down at Ashley's feet sockless in brown penny loafers and thought to herself how Nancy might be making a very true statement.
So the evening came and Nancy, Veronica, Ashley, and Sarah went up to the coaster platform. When Dan saw Ashley he was shocked.
"Hi Ash"
"Oh, hi Dan. I didn't know you worked here." Dan actually had a crush on Ashley since elementary school. A lot of the guys looked at Ashley as a nerd, but Dan liked her.
The girls got into position on the coaster. Veronica and Nancy purposefully left on their shoes.
"I'm sorry I left on my shoes." Veronica held up a black slide shod foot and giggled as Will slipped them off.
"Oh me too," smiled Nancy. She was in a brown pump and decided to wear nylons that day after her conversation with Karen. As Brian slipped them off she winked at Rod.
Sarah was wearing sneakers but today she went without socks excited that Brian may get a hold of her.
Dan went up to Ashley. "Ashley you might want to take your shoes off."
Oh Ashley said as she reached down. "I can't reach them, I think I'll be OK."
Dan grabbed her foot and pulled the loafers off as Ashley blushed. Ashley always did take care of her feet but wasn't expecting to have a boy bare them for her. She wiggled her unpainted toes in the cool night air.
The coaster made it's run and sure enough, Will went to work on Veronica and Rod on Nancy. Nancy giggled heavily as nylons did indeed tickle too. Brian went over to Sarah and started to unlace her sneaker.
"Don't you dare, Brian. I am not wearing socks." Sarah played the damsel in distress but didn't put up much resistance as her feet were bared and tickled.
Ashley looked at Dan and curled her toes. She wasn't sure if she was ready for it but Dan slowly approached and worked over her bare soles as she laughed her ass off.
This same scenario was repeated many times at the park as after park hours the Cobra became the "tickle coaster."

Great first post if you wrote this i can't wait to see more of your work.

awesome!!!

this story is more than good! It's grrrrrrreeeeaaattt!!! :dog: :tickle: :shock:
:cool: :twohugs: :sowrong: <<<<---- :cry1: :bunny: :lovestory :justlips:
:happyfloa :shake: :upsidedow :ranty:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back