• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

40 yr old dude takes tickle challenge

I'll never look at truck drivers or construction workers the same way again!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

lol I agree with what was said before...........that was oddly fascinating lol

I cringed when he brought out the brush though knowing how absolutely horrible that is

What are we talking about here?

Is this really about whether 40 yr olds should be tickled? Or whether truck driver like to be tickled..or tickle? Or do they just not fit the stylized images on our avatars? Or are we still so hung up on looks and preconceptions about people that we're not as kinky-liberal as we think we are?!?

So what are we talking about here?!?

I give them all the credit in the world for exploring what felt good to do at that moment....more power to them....they didn't need 90 thousand posts to do it....just did it! GREAT....I loved the video, though he shoulda been nicer to the cat! :sowrong: Anywho....

Loosen up folks....I haven't found the rule that says what you're supposed to look like and be and do for a living that says if you are allowed the freedom to have your feet tickled by with a brush in a 25 minute web video! :happyfloa

If you tickle a trucker, does he not laugh!? <<<<----

Wish I'd have been him in the video...gotta get me a cot like that!.....nice.....portable......lightweight!......good tie-off points!.....room for cats underneath.....!

Peace and love to ALL....I said ALL!

and I mean that! :ranty:

lol....

I love how people assume things.

When did i say that i didnt like this clip? I found it very interesting. I've even emailed the guy who created them and asked for more. I posted it because i know there is alot of people out there who will enjoy it as much as i did.

The comment on the truck drivers wasnt ment to come across in a sarcastic or rude manner at all. It was a joke. As now i look at truck drivers and think to myself "hmm maybe they get off on having their feet tickled" .....

I shouldnt have to explain myself but i feel as i should so people don't think i was taking the piss.

'Nuff said?

Cool.

Thanks for the unnecessary explanation.

No harm no foul!

Maybe the cat was looking to do a little tickling, too...!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back