• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Okay Concundrum!!!! Totally Ticklish Spies F/F!

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
Two stories about topics we know zilch about!!!! So we will try hard, but be warned friends of TS and Inuyasha.... we know so little about these topics, so if we don't sound very beta.... it's because..... we just don't know anything! And we know almost nothing about how Kagome fights other than she uses a bow!

That having been said we will start with TS and progress to Inuyasha. Again it's not beta, we're sorry! We link to link stories.... so if these two stories link to some of ours others.... you'll just have to read the other stories won't you. If we write less on Sam than the other two... it's only because well we respect her the most (Though she is easily the hottest!). Anyway, to osiris and Derrick17.... if we're not got the characters right, we're sorry! But remember we don't watch these shows! Our Lost World story was another example of us writing about what we don't know!

We will try but we warn you it will not be very beta! (Beta means fan specific!). This story will mostly be general not fan specific. So indulge us.... because we have watched one episodes and it bored us to tears (the President's daughter? Come on!). And we have never seen Inuyasha (seemed too much like a knock off Ranma 1/2). So here comes our non beta fiction! Enjoy! And maybe a response from cft2001, Isabeau, Sultry, Steph, MC, Terror, Lurker, Knight, CaptainBender, Primetime, Shadow, Groslch and maybe even Tummy, Ovda and Princess Ashley & Sexicana? Well we are demanding but we are writing about a subject we know zero about!

WOOHP agency spies Sam Simpson, Alex Vasquez and Clover Ewing were out on their newest mission. To retrieve the Biogenetic Regenerator from their archrival Terence, before he used it to totally wipe out the world's supply of water and turn it into ice. This he would hoard and force the people of Earth to do his bidding (we are not really scifi orientated..... as is clear from this!) or die of thirst.

The 3 spies landed on the roof of his lair. "Like we can hurry up! I totally have to go buy this cute outfit I saw at Bloomingdales!" declared an annoyed Clover. "Clover, concentrate! We have to stop Terence by utilising an electronic decentraliser which will deactivate the central core temporarily of the Biogenetic Regenerator thus causing a temporary incohesion that will neutralise the refiguration matrix and ensure that the Earth's supply of water doesn't get turned to ice!" stated Sam. Clover and Alex looked at Sam for a moment and replied "Yeah, okay!"

As they got through the roof and landed on the floor preparing to fight, they saw that there was nothing there. "Okay, great plan, Sam! There's like no-one... hey!" cried Clover.

The three spies were suddenly grabbed by strange tentacles that dragged them in the air. As they struggled, a figure appeared before them. "Terence! Let us go, you freak!" declared Sam. "Not exactly, loser!" grinned a voice. All three were stunned when Terence removed a mask and instead of the creepy man... there stood their rival Mandy. "Surprised, losers?" smirked Mandy.

"Mandy, you bitch! Let us go!" demanded Clover. "Sorry, Clover! But that''s not going to happen, loser!" she taunted. "Since when have you been a spy?" asked Alex. "Oh Alex, you stupid bitch! Did you think Katlin and Dominique were spies and I wouldn't be? Beside your pathetic friends at WOOHP couldn't erase their memories!!! Now we are a new breed of spy! We are WOOHD!" declared Mandy evilly.

"WOOD?" replied the stunned three, before bursting with laughter. "WOOHD!!! World Organisation Of Human Domination!" bellowed Mandy. The three spies laughed harder.
"Show them!" she exclaimed. Katlin and Dominque approached Clover and Alex respectively with long sharp metallic nails. Clover, Alex and Sam promptly stopped laughing. The long nails approached them and shredded their spy uniforms. "HEY!" Yelled Alex and Clover. Mandy approached Sam. "Well leader of the nerds, it's your turn!" mocked Mandy as her long metallic nails ripped Sam's costume.

Sam glared at Mandy. "Now you will bow down to me as your leader!" taunted Mandy as she approached Clover. Katlin approached Sam. "Fuck off!" yelled Sam. "No way!" declared Alex. "You'll have to kill us first!" added Clover. Mandy grinned and approached the nude Clover. "Do this.... and I'll show you true joy! I'll show you a pleasure you have never known! Time is of the essence, Clover! Bow to me and I'll make you REAL happy!" she whispered into Clover's left ear. "DIE!" spat Clover, her eyes blazing. "Well girls, let's show the World Organisation of Human Pinheads Spies, how to really get the job done!" commanded the cruel Mandy. The long nails of Mandy rested at her upper arms. So did Katlin and Dominique with Sam and Alex. "Last chance, Clover! Serve me or ELSE!" threatened Mandy. "Hope you rot, your purple wearing pathetic piece of pus!" retorted Clover. Mandy smiled. "Guess little red is so dumb, she can't even insult people properly! Girls, let show the WOOHP sluts how to REALLY insult someone!" offered Mandy.

"Whatever you do, we won't HAHAHAHA!" screamed Sam. Katlin was running the long nails down her ribcage. "What was that Queen of the Geeks? I din't hear that! What do you think she said, loser?" mocked Mandy. Clover laughed hysterically in response, the long nails digging into her hollows and ribcage. Clover hated, hated being tickled. Especially on her armpits. Her most vulnerable region. Mandy smiled to herself. Revenge was sweet to obtained, against her most hated foe. "Time, dear Clover is of the essence. Like surrender now, or there will be like total problems!" threatened Mandy.

Alex was laughing her brains out. She had always feared a villain would try this and after it had happened during the clown incident, feared it that much more. Dominique was testing her hips for vulnerability, something that was clearly an area she was not immune in. Dominique smirked to herself "I'm doing this to Katlin later!"

Clover's eyes were watering as her navel and belly were explored. Clover was trying desperatedly to withstand this onslaught. She knew excessive use would cause her to lose control of her bladder. This she was desperated to avoid. However she feared it would soon be out of her control. Mandy had not such kindness and continue to dance her nails around Clover's sensitive belly. "Laugh, Clover you loser! LAUGH LOSER!" she ordered. Clover was mortified as her laughter continue unabated. The long nails running across her belly were make her delirious. Nevertheless they continued and she could do naught but laugh.

Long fingernails had moved to her thighs. She shook and cried, but the tickling would not halt and Alex Vasquez laughed on. Dominque was enjoying herself. This was what being a spy was all about. Torturing your enemies for no reason. Alex was howling as her thighs were explored. Dominique was determined to inflict on Alex the most cruel of humiliations. This was based on her belief that she was David's favourite. This did not stand well with Dominique.

A whistle came from Mandy. And she and Clover disappeared.

Mandy grinned at Clover who was in a much more unpleasant position. Her buns were stickling up in the air as her feet were restrained as where her arms and hands and some strange restraining device. Her bum was in the air with her thighs held up by a black seat. Her feet were restrained and her arms stretched out wide with restraints around the elbows and underarms. Her head was dangling upside down, yet was restrained by the neck by cords attached to the horizontal bars which held her arms in place. Mandy smirked at her.

"This was known as the caning seat for bad female Soviet prisoners. They were caned and spanked until they would plead for mercy. And that just made things worse." "Imagine how bad" she added, whispering in Clover's left ear "the tickling will be, with the blood flowing to your head. The exquisite pain!" Clover refused to show emotion. But she was quivering inside. How cruel was Mandy to do this. She had never realise how evil her foes truly was. Until now.

Mandy wasted no time, running the nails down Clover's soles. Clover burst with laughter. And the pain began. Clover wanted to buckle but she could little more than wiggle her behind. THis caused her arms to feel great pressure and caused her cry out in pain and laughter. "Poor, poor ticklish Clover!" exclaimed Mandy. (Damn, Hewitt is out of the French and England is in trouble 6/125, 200 runs short against Sri Lanka. Come on Flintoff, not another defeat!!!! Where's Michael? Why at Yorkshire?) Alright at this point the action has been weak, the last 8 days we have been watching tennis and cricket! So now we will try to write something!)

Mandy knew that breaking Clover quickly was of the essence if she planned to have her way with her. Unbenownst to any of the spies, Mandy had been hired to hand over the three to another source. Mandy was also aware of the threat of Britney, having been informed by that source. She was determined to make Clover hers before disposing of her to that source. Mandy continued to explore the soles with great aplomb. The speed was was quick darting up and down, trying to shatter Clover's mind. Clover's laughter was loud (Sorry took some time off to watch the tennis! 7-6 to Djokovic 2 sets up on Momfils, oh no! England is F@##ing 9 wickets down, damn Murali! Sorry Anna, love you, love you too Heather! Damn Murali!Sorry about this but I (Anna) love England and without the captain we are losing a lot! Damn Murali! Ha, take that Malinga! Anyway!), Clover's laughter was increasing as Mandy dug deeper and faster into the soles. "It must bother you, Clover! Already one mistress and now another trying to bend you into submission!" pointed out Mandy. Clover was laughing hard, but the comment somehow got through the pain.

"Such ticklish soles! Poor Clover! Her NEW Mistress is getting quite a kick out of tickling them isn't she? After all, they are so ticklish! Did your former mistress enjoying tickling you this much, I wonder? Hmmm, so ticklish!" continued Mandy. Clover could feel the long fingers digging constantly exploring the soles. Couldn't she try somewhere else? And what was that bitch talking about? What mistress? Clover's mind ached from being upside for so long. Her soles were feeling very glowy (as in glowing or glistening). The tickling was both unbearable and through the shake excruciatingly painful. "I wonder if your old mistress tickling your soles this much? Maybe, I should try somewhere else? How about here?" asked Mandy, focussing around the arches and tops of her feet. Clover suddenly lost control of her bladder. "Naughty Clover! Bad Clover! You deserve a spanking!" berated Mandy, suddenly shifting her attack to tickling Clover's behind.

Clover exploded. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she bellowed, her eyes tearing and her mind lightheaded. "This naughty bum must have been spanked regularly by your old mistress! It's currently bright red!" taunted Mandy. Clover had never known such humiliation. Her rear was it seemed an unbelievable vulnerable area. When would the humiliation stop?

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" cried Alex. The long nails of Dominique digging into her armpits. How all 5 fit in was beyond her. What was worse was the peeing. She had wet herself 3 times. More than Sam who had not yet done so. Dominique was merciless in her examination. All the skin her underarms possesed where being tested for ticklishness. Dominique enjoying the cries, the hoarseness creeping into Alex's voice. (Sucked in, Sri Lanka! Malinga and Murali can't strike the 9th! I love you Anna! Love you too Heather! And yah for England! Another 6! Go Panesar and Liam Plunkett!!) (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) (Sorry folks, England Lost! Heather! Love you Anna! Love you too Heather! :sadcry: Love you Anna :redheart: Love you too Heather :redheart: Well forging on!)

Clover was finally receiving a break. SHe was breathing hard and desperate for some release. "Well Clover? Am I your new mistress?" asked a smirking Mandy. "S-huhuh-s-huhuh-screw you! I-huhuh I HAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Clover as Mandy resumed tickling her bottom. "Naughty potty mouth! I will have give naughty wittle Clover another spanking! Bad, bad clover!" came the baby talked taunt from Mandy. Clover would have done anything to avoid laughing, the humiliation Mandy was heaping upon her. The long metal fingers digging into her ticklish buttocks exploring each cheek. How could her anus betray her so much? How could she surrender so meekly to her greatest rivals' attacks?

"Well now, when I'm done with your spanking... shall we discuss whether I'm better at it, then your former mistress? I must be, I have certainly never seen you look so beaten!!!! Poor twickwish Cwover!" mocked Mandy. Clover's butt had never undergone such an unpleasant experience. Not surprisingly Clover was a chronic masturbator, but never had her young behind ever been tickling with long metallic fingers (we think gold, what do you picture?). She was in tears, her eyes were leaking and her head was hurting. The blood flow was making her cry harder! And worse the taunting was getting to her in a big way. The long fingers tickled away, flicking up and down Clover's ticklish bottom.

Mandy was determined that Clover would break. A sudden turn and she moved to tickle the cheeks sideways. The unexpected turn causing poor Clover to lose control of her bladder. "Naughty Clover! Clearly this spanking is having no effect on you! Did your former mistress let you act like a bad baby? Well I will not ticklish young lady, I will not!" revealed Mandy. Mandy however continued the long fingers dig into her twitching behind. Her body ached by the involuntary pulling by Clover desperate to free herself as the fingers tickled her cheeks. The shame of having her buns tickled by her worse enemy was causing Clover's mind to unravel. It was just so horrible. Mandy suddenly stopped. Clover giggled still sucking as much air as she could. Her face was flush red. She was having difficulty breathing and thinking. How much more could she endure?

"So my ticklish little Clover, have you decided to serve me as your new and rightful Mistress?" inquired Mandy. "I huhuh have huhuh never huhuh h-had huhuh one before huhuh huhuh huhuh!" panted Clover. "Yes, you have!" sang MAndy, gentling give her rear a few brief tickles, causing squeals of laughter and another urination. "What about your Mistress Sam?" she pointed out. "S-Sam is m-my f-friend!" stammered Clover. She was ashamed at the fact she was terrified at the prospect of more tickling so that she would be so polite to Mandy. 'But Clover, Sam is your leader. Sam is the one that will still have a job at WOOHP, if you were released! Sam is the smart one, the one who tells you what to do! After all isn't she the one who berates you when you have done bad? Or directs your actions? Isn't Sam.... always making you feel low and stupid?" Mandy questioned Clover.

Clover shook her head. But sometimes... Sam really did berate her and treat her like a dummy, or an idiot, and often did get the credit with Jerry. Could she really have been Sam's subordinate all this time? Mandy grinned and tickled Clover's underarms. All exposed and stretched out, Clover screamed and yelled as forced mirth poured from her throat and out her mouth with great speed. The long metallic objects attached to MAndy's fingers dug deep into Clover's hollows. "You must accept the truth, Clover. I am only doing this for you! With me, you will get a mistress who will love you. Sam is only thinking of Number One. People like Kim Possible get great renown! They are famous and champions to all. But Kim Possible respects her sidekick even though he is completely useless! But Sam doesn't respect either you or Alex! Sam thinks you are both idiots. She acts that her fighting skills are the best, but when you where the super spy who could beat you? Even Kim Possible would have struggled."

"Sam could have used her genius to free your mind and keep you at that level, but she didn't!" stated Mandy as she dug deeper into the hollows of Clover's underarms. As she laughed and shrieked, Clover could help but think it all made sense. Mandy continued to tickle the armpits, slowing her speed while kissing Clover's back. This added some moans to the laughter. Mandy's skills as a tickler where of a high standard. The fingernails seemed to strike Clover hard as they explored the skin with slower and more teasing touches. This did not prevent a 4th loss of bladder by Clover. "Serve me Clover, and I will keep you safe. This tickling is to free you from Sam! I love you and tickling you is fun! This is torture to me too and not genuine tickling! Sam has broken your sweet spirit and I will put it back! Deep down, you want recognition but Sam has forbidden you from having it! I won't be like that! I will allow you and Alex to be famous and free!!! You will be rich and well known! Forget your cruel mistress, Clover! Surrender to me, my ticklish beauty and I will show you all the joy in the world!" declared Mandy.

Clover's mind reeled and absorbed the information. It also seemed so clear. Sam had ordered them during the mission. Jerry seemed to give the bulk of the technology. The Amzaon incident had not left Clover's mind. Sam was weak. She was always getting mind controlled. It was an example of Sam's arrogance that she and Alex were often the brunt of anger during failures. Sam had made her a slave. And dear Mistress Mandy would set her free. Clover laughed heartily as her armpits continued to be tickled. It was her worst spot but surely the path to her salvation. Free from the treachery of Sam. And into the servitude of kind, sweet Mandy.

Mandy grinned to herself. Clover had been broken. A few quick navel, ribcage and side tickling and then back to business. Clover burst with laughter as the fingers dug into her tummy and belly button. It tickled liek crazy and she craved it. She wanted to prove herself to her sweet Mistress. Her eyes, almost red, were a sign of loyalty. Let her mistress tickle her into delirium, it was worth it to show her love. Mandy dug into her ribcage while blowing raspberry on her button. Mandy enjoyed this power she had. Arnold was not any fun. He had started to lose interest in serving Mandy and quite frankly Clover was gorgeous. It suited Mandy to have her worst enemy as her most servile slave. And time was short. She scratched the senstive sides, a bit annoyed she had focused so much time on her underarms. She would have liked to explore the upperbody more. But as she moved from ribcage to sides and blew raspberries from navel to upper belly, she knew she had to get a move on. She took a gander at Clover's breasts. "Bad luck!" she thought to herself. She ceased the tickling and untied Clover. Clover was severely disoriented and Mandy had to help her to dress in a new red suit.

"Now, let's go check on Alex and your former mistress!" stated Mandy. Clover growled. Sam would pay.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Alex. The fingernails of Dominique were going up and down from her underarms to her ribcage. It tickled liek crazy. During this period, Dominique blew on her navel determined for another explosion of urine. So far 6 losses of bladder, with none from the squirming redhead next to her. It irked Alex though she could not focus on it. Why did she lose it 6 times? Dominique's skills were superb! Alex had received few breaks but had pleaded, begged, implored and screamed for deliverance. For mercy! For it to cease! Monique just tickled harder, at one point ordered the tentacles with looked like strange plants to flip her over, where Alex's bum was a target for the devious Monique. Alex was crying and laughing from the intensity of Dominique's actions. Why was it tickling? Alex had always secretly enjoyed being spanked and was even convinced Sam to give her one. Sam of course went overboard. This always rankled Alex. 42 spanks with a cane was too much! But Sam just said she was lucky it was not more.

The long fingers were so tickly and it drove Alex up the wall when Monique suddenly changed the course of the attack and starting licking her left armpit while digging into her tummy. This caused the 7th loss of bladder from Alex. The sensation of having her stomach scribbled while her left underarm was licked was unbearable. She wished more than anything they had not come on this mission. Surely Jerry could have sent Britney or someone else. It always annoyed her how comfortable Sam has been even though Britney had surpassed her in intellect! Dominique was unpredictable as she tickled a new area all the time (we are tired so really quick wrap up!). Then Dominique did something unexpected. She moved to Alex's feet and dug into her arches. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Alex. Suddenly Dominique and Katlin stopped. Sam and Alex got some much needed oxygen.

Suddenly Mandy adn Clover appeared. Alex was overjoyed to see Clover back but she was confused to see her untied. So was Sam. "This makes no sense!" thought Sam. "Why is Clover untied and dressed?" "Alex!" started Clover "The machine was never going to be used! Sam lied to us!" "WHAT?" cried both Sam and Alex. "Alex, Sam knew it wouldn't work! She just wanted to lord over us her intelligence. The machine is cracked everywhere! Mistress Mandy showed me! Totally broken!" she declared. "Clover, that's crazy and crap! I never lied to either of you. Ever!" yelled Sam. "There she is again, Alex! Telling us what to do! How many times has she been brain washed and given us very little in thanks? Remember the Amazon incident?" pointed out Clover. Alex's eyes closed a little. She hated that incident. "Open your eyes, Alex! Sam is using us as a stepping stone in her career! That's why she gets all the cool stuff from Jerry! Because she's going to be the new Britney when we graduate!" exclaimed Clover. Alex looked at Sam and her eyes glowered. It all seemed to make sense. Then Alex shook her head.

"NO! Sam is our friend! Mandy is our enemy! You've just been...." "Sam tells us what to do! Sam orders us about! Don't you see Alex! We always do what Sam says.... get yelled at by Sam should a mission fail! We're not people to pushy, bossy Sam! We're slaves!" bellowed Clover, glowering at Sam. Sam was horrified. What happened to Clover? "Mandy, you better undo what you did to Clover or else...." "You see Alex? She's trying to boss me around!" interrupted Mandy. Clover approached Alex. "Its' for your own good, Alex!" she stated before digging into Alex's ribcage with long metallic nails. Alex burst witb laughter as Clover dug in. "This is why you get tickling, Alex! To free you from Sam! When you see that you will be free!" declared Clover. Alex cried and screamed as Clover tickled on and things got worse as she tested her breasts and nipples for ticklishness. Alex's laughter could almost have burst glass as a result. "HAHAHAHAHAHANOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shrieked Alex. "CLover, stop it! You have to stop this!" demanded Sam.

"I'm not your slave and neither is Alex. See the light Alex... Sam is controlling us!" pleaded Clover. As the fingers danced from ribcage to belly, Alex's mind retreated. "Just surrender! Believe them to stop the tickling! Just believe!" Alex's surrender then and there giving MAndy what she wanted. Alex was broken! Of course, the tickling didn't cease and more breast ticklign caused the 8th loss of bladder from Alex. But the tickling continued as Dominique assisted tickling the ribcage. Katlin dug into the navel. "STOP THIS NOW! NOW!" insisted an irate Sam. But the tickling continued unabated. Peeing experience 9, 10, 11 and 12 came and went so fast as to seem one continuous blast. The movements of the three ticklers alternated with feet and thighs joined the ordeal. Finally Mandy called a halt. "Alex can you see? Sam's cruelty? How she made you waste so much time on me... rather than go after Terrence?" she requested. Alex nodded. "Sam.... why?" she asked. "ALEX, CLOVER, they have tickled you into submission!!!! This is crazy!" screamed Sam. "Still trying to control us!" coldly replied Alex. "NO WAY, guys come on! I'm you friend, I would never...." "Then why did you yell at us when things went wrong?" inquired Clover as Dominique and Katlin untied and dressed Alex. "I DIDN"T! SNAPPED OUT OF THIS, NOW!" ordered Sam.

Alex back in her yellow suit and Clover in her yellow turned to MAndy. "revenge?' They asked. "Yes! All of us!" responded Mandy. "NO! Guys! NO! I'm your friend! Alex, don't put those on! Clover please no! Mercy! Please! NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Sam as all 5 focused their attention on her. Long fingernails of Alex dug at Sam's ribcage causing her to cry. Clover danced her fingers over Sam's underarms. Ticklish soles of Sam were deftly examined by Katlin's long fingernails once more. Hips and Sides were a vulnerable area for Dominique to uncover. Breasts and tummy with navel blowing proved Mistress MAndy's tasted. Sam was crying. ANd laughing. It was too much she was too ticklish. She had avoided urinating but now it flowed freely. And still the 5 tickled on. Sam's eyes were screwed shut by her own volition, or so it seemed. Her voice cackled and her body was getting too weak to shake. After seemingly hours bearing the brunt of Katlin's ticklish advances, 5 on one proven too formidable. She laughed as she had never laughed before.

Alex was determined to obtain revenge on her tickling. Sam has bossed her around for too long. And now had gotten her tickled. Sam would learn her place. And she the clumsy one would show her. Clover was not pleased at always being considered the girly stupid one... she would show Sam this was not her as she dug deep into her ticklish hollows. Sam's anguish cries brought joy to Mandy (we are so tired, we are just going to speed this up!). Soon the nerdo would break. As Clover and Alex brought shrieks, cries and flows of urine from Sam, Mandy gestured to her two companions to go do something. They relunctantly left tickling Sam to go do what was requested of them. Mandy stepped back and watched the two friends tickle Sam to insanity. She ordered the plant to turn around. "Spank her for her crimes... if you wish!" offered Mandy. Sam cried with greater alacrity as her rear was proven to be insanely ticklish. The two spies showed little mercy to their comrade tickling her booty with all their strength. Sam laughed so hard her voice started to fade. Both spies stopped. Mandy turned to Sam. "Sam, are you sorry?" she asked, gently. "Oh yes, I am so, so sorry! Forgive me, please!" panted Sam, her face looking quite sad. Alex and Clover smiled at their friend and turned to Mandy. "If you REALLY think she's done, then by all means stop!" stated Mandy to their faces. "Well, she's... almost DONE! And it is for her own good because we love her so much!" pointed out Alex. "Absolutely because we love Sam!" replied Clover. "Guys, PLEASE I'VE LEARNT MY LESSON! PLEASE! PLEASEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" implored Sam as the tickling resumed. Clover danced her fingers across the ticklish ribcage of Sam while Alex tickled her foot bottom and soles. Sam screamed with laughter. What was worse was that she had been turned around by the tentacles so that she was no longer facing her friends but being tickled from behind.

Alex was very delicate in exploring her foot bottoms and soles. After all this was to help Sam not torture. Clover mvoed from ribcage to buttocks. The more Sam laughed, the better it was. Dominique and KAtlin returned to MAndy. Mandy smiled. Clover and Alex tickled Sam for another 10 minutes before just as their fingers stopped, they burst with laughter as KAtlin adn Dominiique dug into their ribcages. THe tentacles grabbed them and soon both were stark naked and going berserk at the two assistants tickling. Mandy resumed tikcling Sam. The tickling went on for hours before all three were unconcious. A mysterious figure arrived. "So my strangely dressed friends, do you have the girls?" she asked. "Yes Mistress!" they all chanted. "Perfect! And as I said before ladies, nice outfits!" joked the Mistress. "Thank you, Mistress!" they all declared. They ahd no intention of angering the Mistress. As she took them and left, Mandy reached for her cellphone.

"yes, O Glorious One. The Mistress has taken them as part of her revenge on her old love Shego! She knows nothing of the plan! Thank you O great one!" humbily spoke Mandy. A hand hung up the phone and turned to someone. "when teh Mistress is done, you will be part of the second offensive! When you are concluded, I will make my move. Then they will all know, but by then I will be prepared and ready to stand triumphant!" declared the voice of the hand. "It will be my honour, O most High!" replied the someone who promptly disappeared.

"Soon!" declared the so called Glorious One "I will be the ruler and all will bow down to me! My coming will be the last thing, the forces of good can hope for! None can stop me! BWAHAHAHA!"

The End of This Chapter
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Be VERY kind! We know nothing of the topic and it's 4:45 a.m!!!!! We have written for 8 hours over 2 days! And 5 hours today! Our hands hurt! So LOTS OF compliments, please! And Inuyasha, Osiris is coming!

Well, i have some good news, It was good. and the better news (for me, anyhow) its that it looks like it will tie in with the other story... thats just awesome... can't wait for more... you did a good job with the totally spies stuff... m not a big 'yasha fan, but the reason it seems similar to ranma is because it was written by the same woman... and all her stuff is pretty similar.

Keep up the good work,
Captain Bender

i know nothing about that series, but this story was fantastic. love the revenge, but how many times can one pee? lolol..very well written my two friends, and very descriptive.. i must say one of your best yet...

love you both xoxo

wow

wow! that was really really really good. Of course you girls always write good stories. Thanx.

Great story, ladies! I'm now of the opinion that for sheer intensity, you two cannot be beat! I'm not a Totally Spies watcher, but I like how each story is linking to the others! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! You rock!

that' good story

woooow a great story, super idea, and nice imagine you know totaly spies is great cartoon and i greatly like it. okey if you want to know inuyasha details just visit :

www.inuyashaworld.com

thx

Good one. I must say you girls are improving vastly writing-wise.
Keep it up!

Agree with Ganguly, thanks for bumping this to the top :bounce:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back