• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Get Ready TMF

hyped_up

1st Level Red Feather
boy, these stories you people write fill my day with tickling joy, now its my turn to fill your days with joy.

stay tuned for the most original, i should of thought of that, every element of tickling, i love this story, adventure in tickling history.
(think i hyped it up a little?)
(hyped...lol, thats me ani't it?)

for a start, could i get a few words from you guys, just post one word, just one and i'll cook up something wonderful.

until then keep up the good work people.

this stories gonna make you say :wow: :eek: :yowzer: :dropatear :evil ha:

ok ok maybe its hyped up too much, so don't hate me if it falls a little short from what i promised (or alot:p )

Ok, i got a word for you...tickle:):)

I got one more if you need extra help....tummy:):)

hmm. .. I'll see your "tickle" and raise you a "feather"! :)

agit...who..
flugen ...what....uumm i guess iforgot to say to other lanuages :confused:

Pneumomonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanoconiosis!

BEAT THAT!

Ok

Yea, these are help. . . .I think you should make the ticklee wear nylons!! Not enough stories are written with the ticklee in nylons. . . .just my opinion. . . . .:cool:

ok ok, since this is a story with ll elements to tickling, i will take your suggestions into consideration, another thing- i asked for one word if i remember correctly- one more thing- whats with all those big ass words, i'm writing a story, not a quantum physics composition, so keep the words simple ok

dwarf tossing!!!!!
uh i mean duster tickling
yeah thats it

word

ignoranus - when someone's stupid and an asshole.

(This was a winner in a contest by The Washington Post that asked readers to take any word from the dictionary... alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter... and supply a new definition!)

Last edited:
how about

a story that exalts the human soul to lofty hieghts and inspires all readers to be a part of something greater than themselves?

Or tickle torture would be good, too.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back