• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy Vs. Willow Season Six Finale F/f

BLUE_THUNDER

4th Level Red Feather
"What are we going to do, you saw what she did to warren! if she finds us here she'll freakin kill us!" jonathan asked andrew nervously. "i thought i told you two to keep quiet" scolded xander as he kept one eye on them and the other eye on anya, wearing a very short cut off top, shorts and flip flops. he thought to himself "this is a serious situation, willow has gone completely off her broomstick, and im thinking about sex! get your head out of the gutter xander harris!".

no sooner had xander finished his thought than the door to the magic box flew open and in walked, or rather floated, willow. hair gone raven black, she looked like evil incarnate. buffy the vampire slayer immediately jumped in front of her. "get to the location we discussed earlier, ill meet you there later. go now!" buffy yelled at andrew and jonathan. "out of my way bitch!" willow yelled at buffy. buffy stood her ground. "i wont let you hurt anyone else willow, please, you need help. let us help you." buffy pleaded.

"allright, have it your way" willow replied. "you've had this coming for a long time. you think your so hot with your super strength, lets see you sidekick your way out of this!" and with a wave of her hand buffy was immediately pinned spread eagle to the ceiling and every stitch of clothing flew off of her immediately. anya ran and hid behind a curtain. xander moved to help buffy but was instantly pinned against the side wall underneath buffy, unable to move an inch. willow's magical power had gone from extreme to thermonuclear. giles, buffy's watcher, also ran to willow and was about to throw a punch hoping to knock her out, but without even turning around willow pinned him next to xander , sensing his move before he even made it.

The door to the magic box opened again and spike, the vampire , walked in "hello all, how goes the vamp killing....what the bloody hell?" he wondered as he stared at buffy's naked body spread eagled on the ceiling. willow waved her hand again and spike was pinned to the wall next to giles and xander. "BLOODY HELL!" spike exclaimed "i try to help you soddin' lot of scoobies and this is the thanks i get! not that i mind the free show" he said as he stared up at buffy. buffy struggles but could not move.

"now that we have that out of the way, lets talk girlfriend. where did little andrew and jonathan get off to? willow sneered at buffy. "wil, i cant tell you that and you know it. please let me go, i know with giles help we can......." ........."bored now" willow exclaimed and looked at the jar next to the cash register (anya's pride and joy), it held no less than 100 feather quill pens for spell writing, and every single one floated out of the jar and surrounded buffy just inches away from her exposed skin. "last chance buffy, even before i became a flaming lesbo i knew about how ticklish you were". buffy's eyes widened. "willow, please dont...." buffy begged. with another wave of her hand every single feather began viciously stroking every inch of buffy's body, under the arms, in her belly button, up and down her sides, behind her ears, up and down the soles of her bare feet and in between every one of her toes.

Buffy exploded with uncontrollable laughter bordering on screaming, even with all her slayer powers she could do nothing, and the humiliation of being naked in front of her friends wasnt helping things. "i heard laughing reduces stress, are you relaxed enough to tell me what i want to know now? " willow teasingly asked. buffy was laughing too hard to respond. willow let it go on for another twenty minutes and the feathers stopped. buffy was shaking and covered in sweat, having received the tickling of a lifetime. "please willow, no more, you know i cant tell you what you want to know". "we'll try this then" willow said and every single feather immediately flew between buffys legs and started stroking her most private of areas. buffy alternated between moaning and screaming, it tickled horribly but was also about the most sexual thing she had ever felt. literally 5 seconds before she was about to experience the most powerful orgasm on the planet, the feathers stopped.

"willow PLEASE" buffy begged, "PLEASE just let me go, i cant stand it". giles winced and could not look as did xander, but spike was clearly enjoying the spectacle. spike thought to himself "well, had i known she was THAT sensitive i would have won for once if i didnt have this damn bloody chip in my head". he spoke up "giles, you owe me a brandy for this!". giles wearily replied "indeed spike, i believe we both could use a good brandy once this is over". just as willow was about to put the evil feathers back to work, the door flew open again, and to everyone's suprise angel walked in. spike rolled his eyes "oh great, the hero has come to save us". willow turned to face him and just as she pulled back her hand to hurl another spell at angel, he pulled back his right arm like a baseball pitcher and threw a baseball sized, green colored crystal of some kind at willow. it hit her squarely in the chest and then fell to her feet. "nice try mr. goody two shoes, what's next, a cap gun?" willow taunted.

Just then the mysterious green gem exploded and the whole room was showered in bright green light. willow instantly collapsed into a heap on the floor, and as she did buffy fell to the floor and the others were released as well. angel immediately ran to buffy and put his long overcoat over her naked and still trembling body. "are you ok?" he asked, clearly concerned. "i....ill live" she said. "oh lovely" spike groaned "hero boy saves the day again. bloody hell. and ditch the trenchcoat you copycatting wanker, thats my gig and you know it! and , and uh, and you have stupid hair!" . "nice to see you too spike, remind me to kick you ass the next time" angel replied without looking at him. buffy turned to giles " what are we going to do with her? we cant kill her!" buffy exclaimed. "whatever you do, do it fast, that little magical hand grenade will only last another hour or so before she wakes up, and i doubt she will be in a very good mood" angel said.

Giles spoke up "no buffy, clearly we cant kill her, but we must find a way to remove the dark magicks she has invoked. there is only one spell i can think of to do it and i believe we have the materials on hand to preform it properly, but......" giles trailed off. "GILES! we dont have alot of time!" buffy yelled. "well" said giles, taking off his glasses and cleaning them for the 100th time that day. "buffy, willow will need to laugh uncontrollably for at least one hour to reverse the effects of the dark magicks she has invoked, and i believe you know how to go about doing that". buffy sighed, knowing what she was going to do to willow was horrible but necessary if she ever wanted her best friend back. "giles, now about that brandy" spike said". "indeed, and never mind the glasses, i believe we shall be finishing that bottle tonight"...................TO BE CONTINUED

only my second story, im no english major so please dont flame me for grammer or anything. to all who take the time to read this, i thank you. peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

that was great Blue. I am a Buffy fan and I liked the fact that you captured the personalities of Buffy Universe including adding a extra storyline to when Willow became Dark Willow. I look forward to the conclusion.

:cool:

Flaming lesbo? We will pretend that was not written..... other than something..... not bad!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Flaming lesbo?

clarification

let me clarify myself. in the show buffy's friend willow "came out" as a lesbian in season 4, and a few jokes were made about it on the show. i ABSOLUTELY mean no disrespect to any gay or lesbian TMF members, i was simply trying to re-create "dark willow's" personality. i have absoltely no problem with alternative lifestyles whatsoever, to each their own, i am in no way, shape or form biased. peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

Well thanks for that.... but Willow Rosenberg's coming out was late in Season 4 (well to Xander, Anya and Giles) and Buffy is and possibly always be our favorite show! We are glad no offence was meant! Nice story... you substitute the big showdown when Andrew threatened to kill Xander until Johnathon pulled a sword on him... for a run this way. Cool! Anyway, since no offence was meant... please write a sequel!
Love,
Heather and Anna

"without my training, he's going to kick your ass!" a drunken Giles assessing Buffy's chances against the metal demon humanoid Adam!

holy crap that was fantastic... BlUE_THUNDER you are going to be a great writer. those feathers magically appearing and tickling her cruelly everywhere was a terrific idea.. and that humour... you have funny hair or whatever that was great also..

Great Story Blue Thunder. I'm not particularly a Buffy fan, but with writing like this, I could quickly become a fan. Well done.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back