• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comic that have Secret Agent Sonya

capcom418

TMF Novice
Hey MTJ Pub,

Will you give me a list of the comics that has Secret Agent Sonya in them. In order from the best belly tickling of Sonya to the least. I want to purchase them but I only know two comics feturing Sonya. Also, will you post some promotion art of Sonya that you guys shown in the past. Thanks you for help.

Capcom418

Greetings,

There was only one "Secret Agent Sonya" e-comic produced.

SONYA's TORMENT
Ordering & Product Information

Below is a Sonya comic that first appeared in our print publication Tales from the Asylum, in issue 18, June 2001. It later appeared as promotional material online.

I am going to include this with future purchases of SONYA'S TORMENT as a bonus.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the reply, I was hoping that there will be more. I have purchase this comic a few minutes after I read your response. Will Ozzy ever continue this series or allow others to do so? Thanks again for the reply and for your help.

Capcom418

capcom418 said:
Will Ozzy ever continue this series or allow others to do so?

Capcom418

I don't believe Ozzy has any plans for either option. However anything is possible :)

Sonya also appears for one full-page drawing in The Barefoot Agent. Her belly is tickled with feathers.

And she's in the Yenny print publication, albeit briefly.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back