• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Difference between balls and guts

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Well I always wanted to know.

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom , and having the guts to ask: Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject

bellystrokes said:
Well I always wanted to know.

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom , and having the guts to ask: Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject

I've done both! But you forgot:

DICK - is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife, and being a dick enough to say "Get out bitch! She's moving in!"

ASSHOLE - is being late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, and not comming home!!!!

Illtcklu said:

DICK - is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife, and being a dick enough to say "Get out bitch! She's moving in!"

ASSHOLE - is being late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, and not comming home!!!!

Four out of four! Probably the only 100% grade you ever received.
hehehehe

Illtcklu said:

omg you have done both??????? how could you? tsk tsk tsk...

good ones my goddess..

isabeau said:
omg you have done both??????? how could you? tsk tsk tsk...

good ones my goddess..
Yeah, and by the end of next month you might be able to say you've done both too! :shock:

Illtcklu said:
Yeah, and by the end of next month you might be able to say you've done both too! :shock:

huh? what do you mean by that?

bellystrokes said:
Izzy, pm me

Illtcklu: SMACK!
Dammit, you always ruin my fun.

With you around there's no taking advantage of the blonde. :angel:

Illtcklu said:
Dammit, you always ruin my fun.

With you around there's no taking advantage of the blonde. :angel:

Not on my watch! Now if other guardian angels would just be as serious about their jobs....................

bellystrokes said:
Not on my watch! Now if other guardian angels would just be as serious about their jobs....................

thank you my lovely goddess.. :twohugs:

bellystrokes said:
Fine!

But the train wreck is exciting!

bellystrokes said:
I know. Which is why I am a goddess and not a Saint.
And why I am a Guttsy, Ballsy, Dickheaded, Asshole.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back