• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Russian Miranda 2 - Tickling More Intense, M/F (6/6/2006)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
Free Preview below.
Just right click on the file's link below and choose "Save Target As" and download it to your computer and watch it.

Miranda is a gem!

Miranda is a tickler's dream. It's weird but I want to tickle her again, right away, and very very wickedly.

yes!

another great one TIB, you are the coolest! and i love russian girls! that accent drives me crazy, although i hate to quote david lee roth , i shall "i wish they all could be california....girrrllllllllsssss". but russian and german girls run a close 2nd IMHO. keep up the great work! peace........BLUE_THUNDER

"of course, with that kind of firepower it wouldnt be used unless a worst case scenario occured, like armed insurrection, but its comforting to know you got it on tap"

Wow ... she could hardly catch her breathe during that tickle-session. Alright , T.I.B.!!!

BLUE_THUNDER said:
although i hate to quote david lee roth , i shall "i wish they all could be california....girrrllllllllsssss"

If it makes you feel any better, you're actually quoting the Beach Boys. :upsidedow

ribber said:
tib is in love!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking at the girls he always works with, i'd say that he falls in love on a regular basis... :D Outstanding work as always TIB!! :rotate:

I absolutely love her reaction. Its as though the sensations are so overwhelming that she doesn't know whether to laugh, cry or cum. She's a really great find.

ShadowTklr said:
I absolutely love her reaction. Its as though the sensations are so overwhelming that she doesn't know whether to laugh, cry or cum. She's a really great find.

Cum? CUM!?
That would be the end of me!
I'd be way to hard on her with the vibrator. She would cum and cum, then cry and cry as she feels those unbearable post orgasm sensations ... and I wouldn't really care.
I'm serious, with THAT girl (Miranda) I might not be able to stop making her cum and cry from the "pleasure." So it's a good thing that she's a "goodie two shoes" and she won't do a vibrating clip.

(what? you think I didn't ask her already?)

tickler_n_black said:
Cum? CUM!?
That would be the end of me!
I'd be way to hard on her with the vibrator. She would cum and cum, then cry and cry as she feels those unbearable post orgasm sensations ... and I wouldn't really care.
I'm serious, with THAT girl (Miranda) I might not be able to stop making her cum and cry from the "pleasure." So it's a good thing that she's a "goodie two shoes" and she won't do a vibrating clip.

(what? you think I didn't ask her already?)

I should have known better, TIB! LOL. Too bad she can't cum just from being tickled, or perhaps you're working on that one too. You lucky bastard - I hate you. :cry1: :upsidedow

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back