• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I, Attamar 2 M/F

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
I know it took a long time but FINALLY heres part 2

I sank my fingers into Fatima’s oh so ticklish flesh and reveled in her glory. So ticklish this one was. SO ticklish. Her laughter although frenzied with madness was musical.
Her face although laced with ticklish agony was beautiful. Fatima laughed like a woman possessed, but she did not struggle to get away.
She was one of those delightful women who when tickled became completely helpless. Oh how the gods had blessed me.

I used my tongue and lips to torture her bellybutton as she laughed so hard tears rolled down her cheeks. Her flesh, so soft. She smelled heavenly. I would never stop wanting her.
Already my manhood was the most erect it had been in years. Soon I would have to go and pleasure myself but not before I had sufficiently satisfied my more immediate urge.

After devouring Fatima’s bellybutton over and over I decided to go and relieve myself. I left my beauty lying on my bed gasping for breath.
I spent the next 40 minutes pleasuring myself, over and over and over……….until I saw only blackness. When I regained consciousness upon my sofa I wondered back to my bed chambers to discover Fatima waiting there for me obediently.

“Are you going to tickle me more master?” She asked meekly. She looked so innocent sitting there on my bed. “Does that bother you?” I asked her while stroking her hair. “N-no master. I have always enjoyed it.
Always I prey that when someone touches me it will continue forever. That I might laugh myself to pure ecstasy.” I vowed by all the kings in heaven I would marry this girl! I gave her the most forceful passionate kiss I could muster.

And to my surprise she returned it with her oh so gentle lips.
We must have stayed that way for almost an hour then I gently laid her down and prepared to continue with my desire to tickle her into oblivion.
She looked at me ever so coyly. “Where are you going to tickle me now master?” The way she said the word tickle made my heart leap.

“You will know shortly. I told her evilly. She simply smiled and pretended to try and get away. I nibbled on her neck until she had laughed herself into submission, then set about my real work.
I began to mercilessly squeeze Fatima’s thighs and knees with wild abandon. Which of course prompted her to howl in wild abandon?
I also brought my mouth into play sucking, licking, and nibbling the backs of her knees.

Oh how she laughed and laughed. I kept this up for nearly ten minutes by the time I was done she was once again a ticklish wreck.
When her breathing had once again turned to normal I asked her in the most insidious tone I could muster. “Fatima, where are you most ticklish?” She looked at me and smiled.

“I’m not sure I should tell you master.” I immediately attacked her ribs without compassion. This of course caused her to laugh like a maniac. “AIIIAHAHAHAHAHAOKOKOKOKITSMYFEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHEHEAHAHAHA” Of course I had already known that, but it brought great delight to hear her say it.

I placed her feet in my lap, not bothering to tie her up. I knew she wouldn’t be able to struggle much once the tickling started. She looked at me with a mix of fear and anticipation. Her toes wiggled slightly. Her eyes sparkled. Oh yes this would be the height of torture and pleasure all at once. My fingers raked up and down her soles, they molested each and every toe.

Her laughter went beyond anything I had ever heard before. Tears welled in her eyes then freely ran down her cheeks. Her legs wanted to kick out and escape but her ticklishness overwhelmed them.
She was mine. Her feet, soft as silk, soft as cream. As if she never walked on them at all. I tickled and tickled and tickled. Time seemed to stop.

Finally my throbbing manhood could take it no longer and I stopped, and exploded. All over her body.
Fatima was far too gone to even notice. Her entire body twitched and jerked involuntarily. A strange smile seemed permanently etched upon her face as she lay panting desperately.
“That was paradise. More please, give me more” I smiled. Oh how she was perfect for me. Oh yes my dear. I will give you more, much more.

Ice that's a really sexy 1st person :) That style can be kind of difficult to write, good job! Also I love your white wolf image in your sig.

ShiningIce said:
Thanx I hope to write much more in the near future

awesome story and very well written and also descriptive.. and it's about time you wrote this second part lolol.... now get to it. hehe.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back