• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blondes In Heaven

Illtcklu

3rd Level Blue Feather
Two blondes meet in Heaven. "How did you die?", the first one asks."Oh! I died in a freezer," the second blonde replied." So how did you die?" The second blonde asks, "Well, I suspected my husband was having an affair, so one day when I came home early from work, I looked all over the house, trying to look for the other woman because I saw that my husband was naked. When I was coming upstairs from searching the basement, I slipped and broke my neck. I never got to find that woman," replied the first blonde. The second blonde then says, "If only you looked in the freezer, maybe we both might still have been alive!" :wow:

ticklingnemesis said:
:jester: good one! izzy's going to rip you a new one! :xpulcy: ;)

you bet your sweet well you can bet i'm gonna rip him a new one alright.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty:

isabeau said:
you bet your sweet well you can bet i'm gonna rip him a new one alright.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty:
Did I mention my car? :woot:

isabeau said:
only like a million times.. and what happened to the motorbike? ;) :redheart:
What did I tell you? If you don't hold on tight, you'll fall on your back, and then you'll be fucked....................or............. we could just get in my car......... less painful that way! :rolleyes:

Illtcklu said:
What did I tell you? If you don't hold on tight, you'll fall on your back, and then you'll be fucked....................or............. we could just get in my car......... less painful that way! :rolleyes:

eeksssssssssssss to much info... :imouttahe

isabeau said:
eeksssssssssssss to much info... :imouttahe
Well, with a blonde you have to spell it out. Hard to be subtle.................... ;)

Illtcklu said:

way TMI... :eek: :scared:

Illtcklu said:
Well, with a blonde you have to spell it out. Hard to be subtle.................... ;)

you my dear friend are treading a very thin line.. you want to meet me or not? lolol :Kiss2:

isabeau said:
you my dear friend are treading a very thin line.. you want to meet me or not? lolol :Kiss2:
Just like the famous scene in Gone With The Wind. I will take you and ravage you, and carry you up the stairs............................................

however with my luck I'll probably crack your head on the wall and then your ankles. Should come clean. Don't want you to be disappointed by my inept suaveness. :poke3:

Illtcklu said:
Just like the famous scene in Gone With The Wind. I will take you and ravage you, and carry you up the stairs............................................

however with my luck I'll probably crack your head on the wall and then your ankles. Should come clean. Don't want you to be disappointed by my inept suaveness. :poke3:

i uh wowow.. so that's what you have planned? lololol :wub:

and flocky grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

isabeau said:
i uh wowow.. so that's what you have planned? lololol :wub:

and flocky grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Oh ho Goddess gave me a bunch of ideas. I have far more devious plans than that! :veryhappy :2poke:

Illtcklu said:
Oh ho Goddess gave me a bunch of ideas. I have far more devious plans than that! :veryhappy :2poke:

i think this should be discussed privately... now back to the joke.. grr again

isabeau said:
i think this should be discussed privately... now back to the joke.. grr again
I agree, did I mention my car is private....................

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back