• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy Vs. Willow Season Six Finale Pt. 2 Ff/f

BLUE_THUNDER

4th Level Red Feather
"bloody good brandy giles!" spike exclaimed as he turned the bottle upside down and drank deeply. "not as good as blood mind you, but bloody good none the less!" spike passed the bottle back to giles, already on his 9th shot, who slurred "in...in...indeed spike , its over shirty yearsh old, i would exshpect it to be rather tasty....xander, would you care for some?" giles offered. "no thanks giles, you know me, im a light beer kinda guy, you brits just have at that brandy though" xander replied with a smile. he was clearly happy the incident with willow, at least temporarily , had ended and they were all free and no one had to die, but willow had something rather unpleasant coming her way. "when do we get to tickle willow back to her normal self?" anya asked like nothing had even happened. "back when i was a vengence demon, i used to tickle torture men all the time, in fact there was this one time......". "ANYA!" xander yelled. "oh, is this that thing you say i do where i talk to much?" anya asked honestly. xander simply nodded.

"allright, lets get started , we dont have much time" buffy said after she returned from the basement, once again fully clothed. angel had to make a quick exit and was already on his way back to los angeles. buffy's heart sank as she though about him leaving , again. "willow is tied to the alter in the basement with that funky old rope giles, what now?". "well", giles said after stumbling a bit, " i believe you already know that rope ish myshtical in original, buf......" giles trailed off as he tripped over a chair and fell squarely on his ass. "oh dear, it would appear my balance is somewhat askew, perhaps i shall just sit here on the floor a moment......" giles trailed off again as he passed out completely drunk on the floor. buffy rolled her eyes. some watcher. oh well, she though, it had been one hell of a night.

"More for me!" spike triumphed. " i KNEW i could drink that tweed coated soddin' wanker under the table". spike was clearly pleased with himself, and buffy was clearly irritated by his attitude. "spike, out, NOW" buffy commanded. "whatever love, too bad hero boy didnt stick around......AGAIN" and with that final barb, spike drained the bottle of giles's best brandy and walked out the door. "maybe there is a good game of kitten poker tonight" he said and stumbled off. "xander, you cant see this im afraid...." buffy told him" . "no problem buffster, your call, ill be at the bronze if you need me, you coming anya?" asked xander. "i need her here now" buffy replied. "oooo kay then, ill catch you wacky kids later ok?" xander wisecracked. buffy managed a meek smile.

"anya, you're with me, basement, now! we have one hour to get willow back to her old loveable self or it wont happnen" buffy ordered. "allright, no need to be bossy about it, we have time...." anya replied. willow was bound, almost mummified, by the mystical ropes, only her underarms, belly button and bare feet were exposed. xander and buffy had both known willow rosenberg had THE most ticklish feet in all of sunnydale, so they should hopefully be able to achieve the desired results. willow was awake and struggling madly against her bonds, but the mystical ropes held firm. she had also been ball gagged to make certain she didnt attempt any more invocations. "anya, whats with the gag" buffy asked in wonder. "oh, xander and i have lots and lots of sex toys, as a matter of fact, just the other day we.....". "ANYA!" buffy yelled "FOCUS!". "oh right, right" anya said.

they had decided buffy would work willow's upper body while anya focused on her feet, her true weak spot. willow glared at them both like a rabid doberman. "mmmmhhh" "mmmhhh" "mhhh bhhh" willow attmped to speak through the gag to no avail. "im sorry wil, this is the only way" buffy apologized as she started stroking willows bare pits with her powerful fingertips. as she did, anya began stroking willow's bare soles with her long fingernails. "c'mon willow, lets turn that frown upside down!" anya said as she continued to dance her nails over willows feet. willow bucked hard against the rope and screamed into her ball gag but to no avail. "im sorry wil, but we need YOU back now, just hang in there, it will be over soon". tears rolled down willows face as she began to go into silent laughter phase. she was clearly being tickled out of her mind. buffy wasnt happy but she knelt down and began to use a long, stiff feather to stroke willlow's sensitive belly.

Willow was clearly in ticklish agony, and buffy felt terrible for her even though her friend had just done the same to her, but anya seemed to be enjoying herself a little too much. "c'mon little witch, kitchie kitchie koo!" she taunted as she began to use a wide paintbrush to stroke her sensitive soles, now a bright pink color from the ticklish torment. willow again screamed into her gag and was laughing uncontrollably, but her hair was still raven black and the look in her eyes had gone from bad to worse. "anya were running out of time, only a few minutes left!" buffy exclaimed. "buffy, please join me at her feet, i believe i have something that will do the job" anya said, again all smiles. buffy dropped her feather and joined anya at willows feet, where anya quickely pulled from her pocket two small yet extremely powerful "bullet" vibrators. "these were imported from china, they are the most powerful in the world!" anya smiled happily as she handed one to buffy.

"do i even want to ask?" buffy asked. "oh yes, xander and i have an AMAZING sex life, in fact there was this one time...."......"ANYA!" buffy screamed. "right, sorry buffy". for once anya was all business. "now please place the device just between the big toe and the next toe on the left foot, and ill do the right. set it on maximum and slowly stick it between each of her toes." anya instructed. buffy complied and willow went mad, tears streaming down her face, screaming with laughter into her gag. "see, i told you i learned a number of tickle torture techniques as a vengence demon, i can be helpful sometimes" anya said with a smile. at exactly 60 minutes willow was finally broken, her desire for vengence gone, her hair slowly faded from raven black to it natural red color. after waiting a minute buffy and anya finally untied her.

"wil, are you ok? im so sorry..." buffy began. " no buffy" willow panted, still out of breath "i am SO sorry, what have i done! ive killed someone! how can i ever....." . "its ok willow, giles knows a coven in england that can help you, he is spending the summer there and you can go with him, at least as soon as he sobers up" buffy assured her. "bloody hell and bollocks, whatever am i doing on the floor?" buffy faintly heard giles voice from upstairs. after changing into some of buffy's extra clothes , willow rosenberg was her old self again, although still very sullen about the events of the last several days. "everything will be ok wil, i promise" buffy smiled as she held willow's hand. willow managed a meek smile just as the magic box's front door opened once more. and none other than tara, willow's presumed dead love of a lifetime, calmly walked in......."he...hello willow" she said calmy. "sorry it t..t..took me so long to come back" she said with a smile.......TO BE CONTINUED

peace.............BLUE_THUNDER

nOW THAT Was fantastic! Very well written! You got to crux of the matter! Excellent story! (If we have anything less positive (which we don't!) was that it was a tad light on tickling!) Brilliant twist!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Don't stop writing! Sequel!

oh believe me, there will be more from the "buffyverse" coming very soon, and the tickling will be amped up considerably. i have an entire storyline in mind, so im starting slow and building to that crescendo at the end of the line! thanks for the comment as always, as fellow buffy fans i always appreciate and encourage your input and suggestions. peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

you and those bullet vibes.. great story as always.. but who is tara? i'm not familiar with the buffy series, but i don't need to be to enjoy your writing. you are getting better and better with each installment.. :wub:

Well dear Isabeau.... Buffy the Vampire Slayer made history by introducing the first genuine lesbian couple in television (unlike the bisexual couple Xena and Gabrielle). When Willow met Tara MacClay, an oppressed, stuttering witch in a room full of Gaia worshipping losers.... well nothing happened. Until Tara fleeing from voice stealing gentleman (Suit dressed) ghoul demons knocked on Willow's door and from then on, a special connection was made. Before we going any further we now owe BLUE_THUNDER a second apology.... we only consider those wiccas to be losers not all wiccas.

Thank the now defunct bestfakes for the use of their Buffy fakes (sadly!)... so here is Tara a.k.a Amber Benson. For reference Willow Rosenberg (Buffy's best friend the uberwitch!) was the only one to date Tara!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Heather & Anna said:
Well dear Isabeau.... Buffy the Vampire Slayer made history by introducing the first genuine lesbian couple in television (unlike the bisexual couple Xena and Gabrielle). When Willow met Tara MacClay, an oppressed, stuttering witch in a room full of Gaia worshipping losers.... well nothing happened. Until Tara fleeing from voice stealing gentleman (Suit dressed) ghoul demons knocked on Willow's door and from then on, a special connection was made. Before we going any further we now owe BLUE_THUNDER a second apology.... we only consider those wiccas to be losers not all wiccas.

Thank the now defunct bestfakes for the use of their Buffy fakes (sadly!)... so here is Tara a.k.a Amber Benson. For reference Willow Rosenberg (Buffy's best friend the uberwitch!) was the only one to date Tara!
Love,
Heather and Anna

thank you my loves... i will check out those sites... love you both xoxoxo

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back