• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story by Isabeau, illustrated by me

3DTickler

TMF Regular
I am breaking my self hosting rule for this one since Beau wrote such a great story. I am posting it here and in the story section. You can see the slightly larger, uncompressed version of the pic here:

http://www.virtualrealms.com/album_showpage.php?full=&pic_id=360

If you are a www.virtualrealms.com adult member. If not, it is free and easy to become one.

Attached is the pic, and here is the story. You will notice I forgot to add her blindfold before starting the render. Since it was a 12 hour render, I wasn't going to go back and add and render again.

The story:

Master and i go for a ride

Master and i were taking a drive in the country to view the landscape. I was dressed for a change, in a tight t-shirt, cut off jean shorts, and a pair of panties, but no bra. On my feet, i wore walking sneakers. I would glance from time to time at my Master, smiling to myself and wondering why he wore rather an ornery look on his very handsome face. Humming to myself and looking out the window, i noticed that we were nearing a wooded area and far from civilization. Master turned down a country road which wound through these woods. As we drove deeper into the woods, i wondered if we were going for a hike, and thinking that my heels wouldn't carry me very far. My Master was dressed in a casual way, nothing fancy, just a shirt and shorts with socks and tennis shoes. As always, he looked very distinguished and once again i found myself staring at his profile, and thinking how very lucky i was to have found a Master who catered exactly to all my deepest desires.
Thinking these thoughts, i failed to notice as the car slowed down and pulled over to the side of the road and stopped.
"We are going for a short walk. You may get out of the car now, my slave." Master said to me.
"Yes Master, i do hope it won't be a very long walk, as my feet kind of hurt." i replied back.
"Slave, obey me and don't ask questions, and remember no sassing your Master, or you will feel the consequences." was Master's retort.
Quickly i shut up and got out of the car, remembering the last time i had sassed my Master, which caused me orgasm denial for seven days. Getting out carefully and trying to avoid rather a nasty looking mud puddle, i didn't notice as Master slipped a small bag inside his jacket, which had been in the backseat and said,
"It's a bit chilly, i will put on my jacket. You will just have to bear with the coolness in the sundress and nothing else."
"Yes, Master" i grudgingly replied, hating to get chilled as he very well knew.
He just gave me a look and we began walking along a small trail that meandered through the woods. The sun shone through the leaves, making patterns on the woodsy floor. I was constantly looking down to make sure that i didn't step on anything that would turn my heel and also looking around for snakes. We hadn't gone far when Master stopped.
"Ah these two trees will do very well." Master said.
I looked puzzled and he pointed at two trees which had thick branches and were close together. I looked from the trees to Master's face and saw him smiling rather evilly at me. He then reached inside his jacket and pulled out the small bag.
"Slave, walk over in between the two trees. Don't say a word and do only what i ask of you." Master ordered.
I, a bit hesitant, slowly walked over and stood between the two trees. As i walked towards the trees, i looked up and noticed that each tree had branches that came straight out and almost met in the middle. Sudden knowledge hit me and i stopped in my tracks.
"Slave get over here on the double. If i have to come and drag you over here, you will regret it later, i can assure you." Master sternly replied.
At that i continued to walk over to where he stood. I knew what he had in mind, we had talked about this before. He was going to tie me to the tree and strip me, tickle me, blindfold me, and make me think others could approach at anytime.
"Give me your hands, slave". He said to me, bringing out ropes from the bag, and slinging them over the two branches. I silently held out my hands.
He took some tube socks from the bag and wrapped them around each wrist for protection. Then Master took the rope and wound it around each of my wrists about four or five times. He always thought of my welfare and didn't want rope burns. Then he took my wrists and using the other end of the rope, he connected them and tied it all off, and wrapped the ropes tightly around the branches, my arms up and apart, in a Y position. Master tested the ropes for security, and when he was convinced there was no way i could get free, he then got a sleeper's mask from the bag and placed it over my eyes. I was practically standing on tip-toe, as i'm not very tall, and the branches were far beyond my reach. He then grabbed my right ankle and repeated the process, tying off the ankle to the trunk of one tree, and then doing it with the other ankle, leaving me vulnerable and in a spread eagle position.
"Slave, you stay here for a bit. I want to walk alone for a bit and think of some problems i have at work." Master smiled as he said this.
"But, Master," I started..
He placed his fingers over my lips and said...
"Shhh my slave, i will never allow any harm to come to you. Trust me, i'll be back shortly". And with that he must have left, for i heard nothing, although i called out to him a few times.
I stayed there, tied up for what seemed like forever when i heard footsteps approaching.
"Master, is that you?" i cried out in relief.
To my utter shock i heard a female voice replying,
"Master? Awww did the bad Master tie up his slave and leave her all alone in these big bad woods? And here i arrive, having been on a hike and giving up hope that i would find any adventure and look what i see. A very cute slave, dressed in a very tight t-shirt, and all trussed up, just like a gift for me" She chuckled as she replied.
"No, you have it wrong. Someone kidnapped me and left me here. Please help me" i cried out, thinking where was my Master?
"Now i don't believe that for a second. I want to see what is under this cute outfit of yours. Shall I?" the hiker said.
"Nooooooooo don't do that, i'm telling you the truth" i frantically replied.
She never even replied to that, as she took a pair of cutting sheers from her backpack and cut away at my t-shirt, tearing it to shreds. Because it was cool and there was a breeze, my nipples immediately grew erect and firm. Seeing this, the hiker smiled and cupped my breasts with her icy fingers.
I scream and struggle in vain, hoping my Master will hear me. She only laughs as she then unbuttons my shorts and pulls them open wide and pushes them down around my hips. All this time i am screaming for help.
"Now we can't have you screaming and waking up all the dead with your voice, and besides you can't do a thing to stop me."
And with that she cut off my panties and yanked them from my body, as i screamed yet again. "Ah, much better, now you are mine, and you are helpless to stop me from doing anything i want to you. Tell me, my delicious looking gift, are you ticklish?" and with that she stooped down as she spied a feather on the ground close by.
I shook my head, trying to scream and struggle as hard as i could, but to no avail. I was totally at her mercy. This isn't what i thought would happen when Master tied me to this tree. As i was wondering where the heck he was i suddenly jerked. I felt what could only be a feather tickling at my neck. I tried to scrunch my neck and twist away from the feather, but no matter in what direction i turned, the hiker followed me with that feather. She used that feather to tickle my neck, down to my underarms, around my breasts, on down to my stomach and sides. I was going crazy, trying to plead with her to quit, giggling and laughing and struggling for all i was worth. She continued torturing me with that feather for several minutes and i can tell you, i was no longer cold. O no quite the contrary, i was getting very heated.
She stopped with the feather and i hung there, trying to get my breath back, and pleading through the gag. I heard her laugh and then i squealed again as she used her sharp finger nails to attack my upper body, never staying at one place for very long. I couldn't judge where she would attack next, as she continously moved her nails all over my upper body. She found a very vulnerable place, the hollow between my hips and lower stomach is so very ticklish that when i touch it accidentally, i flinch. Well, she discovered just how ticklish that area was, and focused all her nails on both sides. I was struggling and squirming at that point, that if i hadn't been so very well tied, i would have broken free. Yet at the same time, to my utter humiliation, i felt myself getting very aroused. She must have noticed this for she said..
"Well, what have we here? Seems to me you are enjoying this after all, if this tale-tell wetness i see around your pussy is any indication" she gleefully replied.
I blushed in shame, even as what she said aroused me even further. Being so helpless and being touched everywhere by a complete stranger and not being able to do a thing about it did indeed make me very wet.
"Ooooooooooo" i tried to moan as i felt something warm and slippery touching my pussy lips.
The hiker was using her tongue to tease my clit and labia, circling around over and over. At the same time, she reached up and with her fingers yet again tickled that so very ticklish spot around my hips. She tickled faster and faster, as her tongue twirled and lapped at my clit faster and faster and i knew it wouldn't be long before i came in an intense and humiliating orgasm. Damn, but she sure knew how to use that tongue, as i moaned and giggled and came, not just once, but three times.
She quit and stood up.
"You are a little slut. You actually got off on this." the hiker taunted. "What will your Master do when he finds out that you had an orgasm without his permission?"
And with that she reached up and yanked off my blindfold. My eyes, adjusting to the light, saw a very beautiful redhead dressed in hiking attire and beyond her, leaning against a nearby tree, stood my Master , who had been watching all this time.

--Isabeau

thank you 3DTickler for drawing such a wonderful image to go with my story. it is truly a fantastic piece of artwork..

Cool!

Hey Isabeau!

nice story, good detail. Very cool to read some of your work.

cheers

Rogue

RogueTickler said:
Hey Isabeau!

nice story, good detail. Very cool to read some of your work.

cheers

Rogue

ahh thank you..this is a continuing series... i wrote a slave's revenge first.. then Master's mischievous assistant...and finally Master's mischievous assistant gets hers..

i had emailed this story to 3DTickler in the correct format, but during the process of the email, the format got lost somehow...

that is for Sablesword lolol who is such a nitpicker for correctness.

Isabeau,

Nicely done and 3D Tickler did a great job capturing the scene.

Morandilas

MTJpub said:
Isabeau,

Nicely done and 3D Tickler did a great job capturing the scene.

Morandilas

thank you very much.. coming from you that is high praise indeed...the original format got lost during the transfer to email to 3Dtickler

thanks mils xoxo

Nice story, Melly! You poor, poor slave. Always finding yourself in such...sticky situations. What, I wonder, will be you punishment from your master? And a great pic to go with the story. Nice job, the both of you!

We're sorry... we could not wait any longer! Fantastic piece of magic.... once again Isabeau has struck and delighted all her fans with her magic! This is an exceptional fic! Well down Mel! Well done, dear friend!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Though we still aren't in the v.r, we are glad we saw that pic! Hail the Slave!

Anther excellent story by Isabeau, i can't wait to read what your master does to you as punishment.

knight, Heather and Anna, and tickleterror thank you so much for reading and liking my story. i wrote it rather fast . hmm now i have two stories to write regarding the punishment of that poor slave at the hands of her cruel Master.. hehe..

copied and pasted from my wordpad for easier reading..hope this is better

Master and i were taking a drive in the country to view the landscape. I was dressed for a change, in a tight t-shirt, cut off jean shorts, and a pair of panties, but no bra. On my feet, i wore walking sneakers. I would glance from time to time at my Master, smiling to myself and wondering why he wore rather an ornery look on his very handsome face. Humming to myself and looking out the window, i noticed that we were nearing a wooded area and far from civilization. Master turned down a country road which wound through these woods. As we drove deeper into the woods, i wondered if we were going for a hike, and thinking that my heels wouldn't carry me very far. My Master was dressed in a casual way, nothing fancy, just a shirt and shorts with socks and tennis shoes. As always, he looked very distinguished and once again i found myself staring at his profile, and thinking how very lucky i was to have found a Master who catered exactly to all my deepest desires.

Thinking these thoughts, i failed to notice as the car slowed down and pulled over to the side of the road and stopped.

"We are going for a short walk. You may get out of the car now, my slave." Master said to me.

"Yes Master, i do hope it won't be a very long walk, as my feet kind of hurt." i replied back.

"Slave, obey me and don't ask questions, and remember no sassing your Master, or you will feel the consequences." was Master's retort.

Quickly i shut up and got out of the car, remembering the last time i had sassed my Master, which caused me orgasm denial for seven days. Getting out carefully and trying to avoid rather a nasty looking mud puddle, i didn't notice as Master slipped a small bag inside his jacket, which had been in the backseat and said,

"It's a bit chilly, i will put on my jacket. You will just have to bear with the coolness in the sundress and nothing else."

"Yes, Master" i grudgingly replied, hating to get chilled as he very well knew.

He just gave me a look and we began walking along a small trail that meandered through the woods. The sun shone through the leaves, making patterns on the woodsy floor. I was constantly looking down to make sure that i didn't step on anything that would turn my heel and also looking around for snakes. We hadn't gone far when Master stopped.

"Ah these two trees will do very well." Master said.

I looked puzzled and he pointed at two trees which had thick branches and were close together. I looked from the trees to Master's face and saw him smiling rather evilly at me. He then reached inside his jacket and pulled out the small bag.

"Slave, walk over in between the two trees. Don't say a word and do only what i ask of you." Master ordered.

I, a bit hesitant, slowly walked over and stood between the two trees. As i walked towards the trees, i looked up and noticed that each tree had branches that came straight out and almost met in the middle. Sudden knowledge hit me and i stopped in my tracks.

"Slave get over here on the double. If i have to come and drag you over here, you will regret it later, i can assure you." Master sternly replied.

At that i continued to walk over to where he stood. I knew what he had in mind, we had talked about this before. He was going to tie me to the tree and strip me, tickle me, blindfold me, and make me think others could approach at anytime.

"Give me your hands, slave". He said to me, bringing out ropes from the bag, and slinging them over the two branches. I silently held out my hands.

He took some tube socks from the bag and wrapped them around each wrist for protection. Then Master took the rope and wound it around each of my wrists about four or five times. He always thought of my welfare and didn't want rope burns. Then he took my wrists and using the other end of the rope, he connected them and tied it all off, and wrapped the ropes tightly around the branches, my arms up and apart, in a Y position. Master tested the ropes for security, and when he was convinced there was no way i could get free, he then got a sleeper's mask from the bag and placed it over my eyes. I was practically standing on tip-toe, as i'm not very tall, and the branches were far beyond my reach. He then grabbed my right ankle and repeated the process, tying off the ankle to the trunk of one tree, and then doing it with the other ankle, leaving me vulnerable and in a spread eagle position.

"Slave, you stay here for a bit. I want to walk alone for a bit and think of some problems i have at work." Master smiled as he said this.

"But, Master," I started..

He placed his fingers over my lips and said...

"Shhh my slave, i will never allow any harm to come to you. Trust me, i'll be back shortly". And with that he must have left, for i heard nothing, although i called out to him a few times.

I stayed there, tied up for what seemed like forever when i heard footsteps approaching.

"Master, is that you?" i cried out in relief.

To my utter shock i heard a female voice replying,

"Master? Awww did the bad Master tie up his slave and leave her all alone in these big bad woods? And here i arrive, having been on a hike and giving up hope that i would find any adventure and look what i see. A very cute slave, dressed in a very tight t-shirt, and all trussed up, just like a gift for me" She chuckled as she replied.

"No, you have it wrong. Someone kidnapped me and left me here. Please help me" i cried out, thinking where was my Master?

"Now i don't believe that for a second. I want to see what is under this cute outfit of yours. Shall I?" the hiker said.

"Nooooooooo don't do that, i'm telling you the truth" i frantically replied.

She never even replied to that, as she took a pair of cutting sheers from her backpack and cut away at my t-shirt, tearing it to shreds. Because it was cool and there was a breeze, my nipples immediately grew erect and firm. Seeing this, the hiker smiled and cupped my breasts with her icy fingers.

I scream and struggle in vain, hoping my Master will hear me. She only laughs as she then unbuttons my shorts and pulls them open wide and pushes them down around my hips. All this time i am screaming for help.

"Now we can't have you screaming and waking up all the dead with your voice, and besides you can't do a thing to stop me."

And with that she cut off my panties and yanked them from my body, and as i screamed yet again, she stuffed my own panties into my mouth and placed several pieces of tape over my mouth to keep the panties in place.

"Ah, much better, now you are mine, and you are helpless to stop me from doing anything i want to you. Tell me, my delicious looking gift, are you ticklish?" and with that she stooped down as she spied a feather on the ground close by.

I shook my head, trying to scream and struggle as hard as i could, but to no avail. I was totally at her mercy. This isn't what i thought would happen when Master tied me to this tree. As i was wondering where the heck he was i suddenly jerked. I felt what could only be a feather tickling at my neck. I tried to scrunch my neck and twist away from the feather, but no matter in what direction i turned, the hiker followed me with that feather. She used that feather to tickle my neck, down to my underarms, around my breasts, on down to my stomach and sides. I was going crazy, trying to plead with her to quit, giggling and laughing and struggling for all i was worth. She continued torturing me with that feather for several minutes and i can tell you, i was no longer cold. O no quite the contrary, i was getting very heated.

She stopped with the feather and i hung there, trying to get my breath back, and pleading through the gag. I heard her laugh and then i squealed again as she used her sharp finger nails to attack my upper body, never staying at one place for very long. I couldn't judge where she would attack next, as she continously moved her nails all over my upper body. She found a very vulnerable place, the hollow between my hips and lower stomach is so very ticklish that when i touch it accidentally, i flinch. Well, she discovered just how ticklish that area was, and focused all her nails on both sides. I was struggling and squirming at that point, that if i hadn't been so very well tied, i would have broken free. Yet at the same time, to my utter humiliation, i felt myself getting very aroused. She must have noticed this for she said..

"Well, what have we here? Seems to me you are enjoying this after all, if this tale-tell wetness i see around your pussy is any indication" she gleefully replied.

I blushed in shame, even as what she said aroused me even further. Being so helpless and being touched everywhere by a complete stranger and not being able to do a thing about it did indeed make me very wet.

"Ooooooooooo" i tried to moan as i felt something warm and slippery touching my pussy lips.

The hiker was using her tongue to tease my clit and labia, circling around over and over. At the same time, she reached up and with her fingers yet again tickled that so very ticklish spot around my hips. She tickled faster and faster, as her tongue twirled and lapped at my clit faster and faster and i knew it wouldn't be long before i came in an intense and humiliating orgasm. Damn, but she sure knew how to use that tongue, as i moaned and giggled and came, not just once, but three times.

She quit and stood up.

"You are a little slut. You actually got off on this." the hiker taunted. "What will your Master do when he finds out that you had an orgasm without his permission?"

And with that she reached up and yanked off my blindfold. My eyes, adjusting to the light, saw a very beautiful redhead dressed in hiking attire and beyond her, leaning against a nearby tree, stood my Master , who had been watching all this time.

James_Bond4334 said:
Once again isabeau, you've done it again. Brava! You imagination never ceases to impress.

Oh, the things I would do to you had I found you in the woods like that. ;)

Keep up the great work.

thank you James.. hmm what things could you do to me if you found me in the woods like that? hehe, my imagination only goes so far...

James_Bond4334 said:
well, let's start with the problems with the picture.

1. You would not have on those shorts.
2. Ditto goes for the shoes and socks.
3. I'd be a guy tickling you, not a girl. ;)
4. The spectator would either be unconcious because I knocked him out for peeking in or he'd be right next to me helping out.
5. You'd be in a more public area. With picnic tables and little children's playgrounds. j/k we don't expose kids to that. But there would be more adults watching. Hell, i might have even charged an admission price to watch.

Now for what I'd actually be doing to you:

1. Tickling your underarms non-stop for about half an hour or unitl you agree to be my tickle slave for any day of my choosing.
2. Then i'd do the same to your thighs and crotch unitl you agree to two days of my choosing.
3. Your feet would not be left unattended, for sure. I might just swing you up and suspend you in the air and tickle your feet that way.
4. I'd put a birthday cupcake by your crotch and blow out the candle. ;)
5. I'd tickle you day in and day out until everyone on the TMF makes it to the Level of Tangerine Feather as well. I do hope you enjoy being tickled for eternity.

That's about all my imagination can come up with at the moment. After I fulfill a request from someone, I think I might just write a story with you isabeau. You certainly are an intriguing character on the TMF. This is, with your permission of course.

P.S. Great story once again.

i uh well hmm wow you didn't leave much out.. til everyone made tangerine feather on the forum?? you do realize all the lurkers here right?

and yippee of course you can write a story with me..me intriguing hmm why thank you very kindly James Bond..

Another great job, sweetheart. I love your imagination.
Brendan has done a great job with the illustration as well.

I'm beginning to think there is something behind all of this f/f stuff you're writing. Hmmmm. Now MY imagination is soaring. :happyfloa :shock:

Can't wait until the next one. Keep em coming!

ShadowTklr said:
Another great job, sweetheart. I love your imagination.
Brendan has done a great job with the illustration as well.

I'm beginning to think there is something behind all of this f/f stuff you're writing. Hmmmm. Now MY imagination is soaring. :happyfloa :shock:

Can't wait until the next one. Keep em coming!

thank you my handsome one. yes he did, didn't he? he and i are going to collaborate again soon. his artwork is amazing.. well what can i say? i like f/f also. :Kiss2: :wub:

Great Job as always Izzy, and nice work 3D. Good job all around.

ctft2001 said:
Great Job as always Izzy, and nice work 3D. Good job all around.

thank you ctft2001, i wrote it fairly quickly, in under an hour..glad you enjoyed it.. and yes Brendan's artwork is awesome.

isabeau said:
thank you ctft2001, i wrote it fairly quickly, in under an hour..glad you enjoyed it.. and yes Brendan's artwork is awesome.

I can't even say heloo in less than an hour- lol

You are too cool to be this good, and too good to be this true, and too true not to dream about you, and too hot a dream to fantasize about you, and too real a fantasy to be so cool, and we come full circle (cool-good-true-dream-fantasy-cool)and trapped inside it without way out like in a passion time warp.

Would you lend your name to a character of my modest in comparison with yours, pen?

Deadsea7777 said:
You are too cool to be this good, and too good to be this true, and too true not to dream about you, and too hot a dream to fantasize about you, and too real a fantasy to be so cool, and we come full circle (cool-good-true-dream-fantasy-cool)and trapped inside it without way out like in a passion time warp.

Would you lend your name to a character of my modest in comparison with yours, pen?

why thank you... and of course i will lend my name to a character in your modest attempt lolol you nut, i've already read several chapters of a story in pm written by you.. you are a fantastic writer...

Well Bondie (hope it's okay we call you that!)...... that's quite a list indeed!
We are not sure anyone wants to guess what we would do to Izzy if she were in our power. Too many sick things that people in this forum would be willing to read (such as *****************; ********** ; ******** and a variety of perversion!!!!!). ANd of course Izzy likes f/f, it is the one type to go (f/f includes ff/f , f/ff and all manners of exclusively f; excluding */f). Though we are sure Milagros, TicklishVampire (who likes exclusively */m) and Ovda might have something to say in reply to our post!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Add the speciality of M.A!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back