• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickling Breakthrough!!! Tickled under Hypnosis!!!

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
Go to this clips4sale store and download the Free Preview of Bria Lopez under hypnosis, tickling herself and feeling tickling sensations for REAL!

http://clips4sale.com/store/1192

Brought to you first by who else?

TC Video / Realtickling.com

From TIB:
For over a year now I've kept it secret that I was improving my skills as a Hypnotist. I learned the skill for one reason only. To tickle women using their minds against them. And it works! It really truly works.
The hypnosis is 100% real and you will enjoy the hell out of watching these upcoming clips featuring tickling under hypnosis. The tickling sensastions they feel are very real.

Thanks.

That is pretty amazing... But is the tickling ganna get more intense or is it just ganna be a few giggles here and there. Im not tryin to say this was stupid cause I think this is a great idea and a new way to tickle ppl. I just prefer a little more laughter and such thats all.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Nice way to change things up to make it interesting. :evilha:

Grandmaster said:
That is pretty amazing... But is the tickling ganna get more intense or is it just ganna be a few giggles here and there.

My intent is to make future gals laugh more intensely from this type of tickling. It's quite complicated though. It's in their mind (although their mind really sends them the tickling sensations).
Also of course, every girl is different. Some are too shy to laugh when tickled, some let it out more. Some are "under" a little deeper than others. Also of course, to make them laugh harder you cannot just "dig in deeper with your fingers" or "rake their soles faster and better" because it's not a physical connection going on.

But all things considered, I'd say YES ... the tickling will get a little more intense in the future as I perfect this concept. But it will NEVER be tickle torture. Their mind will wake them up if it truly becomes torture.

:)

Hypno Tickled

I have been using hypnosis for years to enhance ticklishness, body sensitivity, and orgasm with and emphasis on foot play. You, your models, and viewers are in for some real treats. There are many folks out there who are skeptical but having worked in both professional hypnotherapy and stage hypnosis for years I can say to the skeptics it works great with the right subjects.
A quick example, I hypnotized my current girlfriend a few weeks ago to enhance her sensations of pleasure while being tickled. She went for a pedicure two days ago, and called me right after. While in the chair getting the pedicure she told me each sensation from the bottom of her foot shot right to her nether regions. She was greatly surprised as well as aroused since this has never happened during any previous pedicure. And she has voiced a real aversion to any type of f/f contact. She stated that the girl giving the pedicure must have known something was going on due to the flushed look she had. At any rate the pedicure bordered on torture as she really had to struggle to control her reactions. And the pedicurist took twice as long as normal. This turned out to be great foreplay, she came by later that evening and we had some of the best foot, tickle play, and love making ever.
Best of luck
Hypno13

I think that is a good idea, its funny to cuz when you get hypnotized it brings out a side of you that people never see, you dont know that you would do somethings!

Hypno13 said:
I have been using hypnosis for years to enhance ticklishness, body sensitivity, and orgasm with and emphasis on foot play. You, your models, and viewers are in for some real treats. There are many folks out there who are skeptical but having worked in both professional hypnotherapy and stage hypnosis for years I can say to the skeptics it works great with the right subjects.
A quick example, I hypnotized my current girlfriend a few weeks ago to enhance her sensations of pleasure while being tickled. She went for a pedicure two days ago, and called me right after. While in the chair getting the pedicure she told me each sensation from the bottom of her foot shot right to her nether regions. She was greatly surprised as well as aroused since this has never happened during any previous pedicure. And she has voiced a real aversion to any type of f/f contact. She stated that the girl giving the pedicure must have known something was going on due to the flushed look she had. At any rate the pedicure bordered on torture as she really had to struggle to control her reactions. And the pedicurist took twice as long as normal. This turned out to be great foreplay, she came by later that evening and we had some of the best foot, tickle play, and love making ever.
Best of luck
Hypno13

I really appreciate and respect your input, especially since you obviously are quite advanced and skilled at hypnosis. Thanks for the info and that is a really cool story about how you made it so your gal got turned on from the pedicure. :)

To clarify, what I meant by the title of this thread is that it is a "breakthrough" in the sense that we're doing it on film and making clips out of it. As you've stated, you and others have been altering ticklishness using hypnosis for a while now. We're just going to bring it to the community first.

Hypno Tickle

Oh no problem I knew what you meant. I'm glad your trying something new with your videos and just wanted to give a word of encouragement, as well as give some of the skeptics something to think about.

OK thanx. I gotcha. I will be looking forward to the next clip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hypno13 said:
Best of luck
Hypno13

Is there a way I could reach you via email? How would someone make a woman's feet enjoy the feet tickling via hypnosis if she dislikes it? Is there a way for her to transfer the foot tickling to that of feeling a powerful orgasm instead on the feet? How would you develop a hypnotic script where she would want more foot tickling?

tickler_n_black said:
Go to this clips4sale store and download the Free Preview of Bria Lopez under hypnosis, tickling herself and feeling tickling sensations for REAL!

http://clips4sale.com/store/1192

Brought to you first by who else?

TC Video / Realtickling.com

From TIB:
For over a year now I've kept it secret that I was improving my skills as a Hypnotist. I learned the skill for one reason only. To tickle women using their minds against them. And it works! It really truly works.
The hypnosis is 100% real and you will enjoy the hell out of watching these upcoming clips featuring tickling under hypnosis. The tickling sensastions they feel are very real.

Thanks.

WHAT FREE PREVIEW OF BRIA LOPEZ UNDER HYPNOSIS? I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT. SORRY,

ANDY

andy46032 said:
WHAT FREE PREVIEW OF BRIA LOPEZ UNDER HYPNOSIS? I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT. SORRY,

ANDY

Go to the clip store link in the first post on this thread, and click on the red text that says "free preview."

tickler_n_black said:
Go to the clip store link in the first post on this thread, and click on the red text that says "free preview."

OR download from the link below...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back