• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amanda Bynes and Hillary Duff Part III

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
After a long wait, here is part II of my series.

Here is Part I: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=73488

Here is Part II: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=79926

Two days after she and Lindsay Lohan tickled the shit out of Hillary Duff, Amanda Bynes received a phone call fro m Ms. Duff. They decided to meet in a park to discuss some things. Amanda and Hillary met in the park but before they could exchange any words, they were both knocked out from behind. When they woke up, they were both bound to tables in a dark room. Then Frankie Muniz appeared from nowhere.

:What are you doing here!” Both girls demanded.

“Look, you are both my friends and I am sick of this silly feud so I am going to put an end to it.” Frankie said. He had starred with Amanda in Big Fat Liar and he starred with Hillary in Agent Cody Banks. Then, Frankie walked over and started to tickle both girls’ ribs. They both burst into hard laughter.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” Then Frankie slid up and started to tickle their armpits.

“NOT THAT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! CAN’T STAND IT! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEAHAHAHA!” Then Frankie rolled up both girls’ shirts and started to tickle Amanda’s bare belly. She immediately burst into hard laughter.

:OH GAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHA! NO MORE! PLEHEHEHESE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Frankie then ran his fingers rampant all over Amanda’s torso. She couldn’t stand this.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” He then started to tickle Amanda’s belly button.

‘NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THAT! HEHEHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHA!” Frankie finally stopped tickling Amanda, but turned around and started to tickle Hillary’s tummy. This was one of Hillary’s most ticklish spots.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! IPLEHEHEHEHEHSE! HEHEHEHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! Frankie used one hand and tickled in circles around Hillary’s navel, getting closer and closer with every loop. The closer he got, the harder and louder Hillary laughed.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! HEHEHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHSE! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Frankie wriggled his fingers into Hillary’s ultra sensitive belly button. She immediately lost it.

“OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEAHHAHAAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP IT! HEHEHEDAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHA!” Then Frankie decided to give the girls a rest. He then set up a chair at the end of the beds. This made the girls very nervous. Frankie then started to tickle the girl’s feet. This was both girls most ticklish spot and they both burst into hard laughter.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHESE! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Frankie ran his fingers up and down the girls feet as fast as they could. This drove Hillary and Amanda nuts.

‘OH GAHAHAHAHAD! HEHEHEAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHESE! CAN’T STAND THIS! HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEEHAHAHAHA!” Then Frankie concentrated on Hillary’s feet. He started to tickle the balls of her feet.

“NAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHERE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHESE! HEHEAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!” He then started to tickle the sides of Hillary’s feet. She couldn’t stand this.

“OH GAHAHAHAD! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHA! NO MORE!” Then Frankie pulled out a long stiff feather. He briefly ran it up and down the sides of Hillary’s feet before using it to tickle between her toes. This was the most ticklish part of her foot and Hillary went into spasm.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHESE! REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHA!” Finally Frankie stopped tickling Hillary’s feet but moved over and started to tickle Amanda’s feet. She immediately burst into laughter.

“OH NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHESE! I CAN’T TALE IT! HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” He scratched the arches of Amanda’s feet causing her to thrash around.

“GAHAHAHAHAHAD! FRANKIE STAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Frankie used his feather to tickle the sides of Amanda’s foot, this sent her into spasm.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHA!” Then Frankie stuck the feather between Amanda’s toes. This drove her nuts.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAP IT! HEHEAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T STAND IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Frankie stopped tickling her and waited for the girls to catch their breaths.

“No, I am going to stand in the corner and wait until you tow apologize to one another and stop this feud. Frankie went and stood in the corner and the girls apologized.

“Now, lets gang up on Frankie.” They agreed. They called Frankie back, and he untied them.

“Oh Frankie!” Amanda said in a sweet voice.

“cootchie cootchie coo!” Hillary said as she made tickling motions with her hands. Frankie ran away as fast as he could and the girls gave chase.

Please let me know what you think

Here is all three parts put together.

One Friday afternoon, Amanda Bynes was walking to the mall. She stopped at a street corner to wait until she could cross the street. Suddenly, a van stopped beside her and she was pulled in and knocked out with chloroform.

When Amanda awoke, she found herself shackled to a table. Her clothes had been taken off and she was in her underwear. Then, Hillary Duff came out from behind a curtain.

“Hillary? What are you doing here and why am I chained up?” Amanda asked nervously.

“Both of your questions can be answered in six simple words. So we can have some fun.” Hillary said. With that, she started to tickle Amanda’s size nine feet. Amanda was extremely ticklish and burst into laughter.

“OH GAHAHAHAD! HILLARY NOOOOO! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Hillary continuously moved her fingers from the balls of Amanda’s feet, through her arches and onto her heels and then back again. Amanda’s laughter would get higher in pitch ash Hillary ran through her arch.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAP! HEHAHAHAHA!” Amanda was unsure of any reason why Hillary was torturing her but she wished Hillary would stop. But instead, Hillary started to tickle Amanda’s toes, causing her to laugh even harder.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THAT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Hillary grabbed two feathers out from under the table and used one on each foot to tickle between Amanda’s toes. This drove Amanda crazy.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAD! HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! HEHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally Hillary stopped for a second allowing Amanda to catch her breath.

“Why <gasp> are you doing this to me?” Amanda asked as she gasped for air.

“No reason. I just thought we could have some fun together.” Hillary responded. Then she grabbed her feathers and ran them up and down Amanda’s ribcage, causing her to burst into a fit of giggles.

“No, please don’t. hahahahahahahahahahaha! stahahap! hehehehehahahahahaha!” Then Hillary dropped the feathers and dug her fingers into Amanda’s sides and ribs, causing her back to arch and she burst into laughter.

“EEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MAN! IT TICKLES! HEHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHESE!” Then Hillary slid her fingers up into the hollows of Amanda’s armpits, causing her to laugh harder.

“AAAHHH! HEHEHEHAHHAHA! NOT THERE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Hillary moved down and started to tickle Amanda above her navel. Amanda’s tummy was her most ticklish spot and she burst into fits of laughter.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHSE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Then Hillary tickled over Amanda’s belly button to the area just below it and continued down to squeeze Amanda’s inner thighs. With every squeeze, Amanda jumped as high as she could and let a huge scream.

“AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! DON’T DO THAT! HEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHESE! HEHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, Hilalry stopped squeezing Amanda’s inner thighs but moved up and used a feather to tickle Amanda’s cute innie belly button. Amanda burst into laughter once again.

“NOOOOOO! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHA!” Hillary then dropped her feather, bent over and started blowing raspberries on Amanda’s belly. With every raspberry, Amanda’s tummy flexed in and out and Amanda tugged at her bonds as hard as she could and laughed so hard, no sound was produced.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, Hillary stopped torturing her victim and Amanda passed out trying to catch her breath.

When Amanda woke up she was in her own bed, in her own bedroom. However, he remembered the tickle torture and set to work planning revenge

Amanda Bynes was thinking revenge from the moment she was untied by Hillary Duff. Amanda knew she needed some help so she phoned up her good friend, Lindsay Lohan. They decided to get Hillary Duff on the set of her new movie, “Material Girls.” They snuck in the back door of the studio and headed towards Hillary’s dressing room. When they got to Hillary’s dressing room, Lindsay slowly opened the door and flicked the light switch off. Then, Amanda snuck in and grabbed Hillary from behind, knocking her down and pinning her to the ground.

“Now!” Amanda shouted. Then, Lindsay turned the light back on.

“Amanda! What the fuck are you doing?” Hillary demanded.

“This is for tickling me last week.” Amanda said as she looked down at Hillary, who was wearing only a pair of jean shorts and a pink bra. Amanda then started to tickle Hillary’s ribs. Hillary was extremely ticklish and burst into laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHA!” Amanda continued to torture Hillary’s ribs as Lindsay came over and started to tickle Hillary’s inner thighs. This caused Hillary to laugh even harder.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHESE! I CAN’T TAKE IT! STAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHA!” Then Amanda started to tickle the sides of Hillary’s tummy, while Lindsay began to torture Hillary’s underarms. The tickling in both spots caused Hillary’s back to arch and she started to laugh and scream, all at the same time.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHESE! NO MORE! HEHEHEHEHAHAHA!” Then Amanda bent over and started to blow raspberries all over Hillary’s belly, causing the teenager to go into spasm.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEK! STAHAHAHAHAP! EEEK! HEHEHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHA!” Then, while Lindsay continued to tickle Hillary’s underarm, Amanda turned around and ran one finger up and down Hillary’s left sole. This caused Hillary to jump. Then, Amanda started to tickle Hillary’s feet. This was Hillary’s most ticklish spot and she burst into hard laughter.

“NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!: I CAN’’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Lindsay stopped tickling Hillary’s pits so that Hillary would only feel the awful tickling on her feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHEHSE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, Amanda stopped tickling Hilary.

“I think I’m going to take a break.” Amanda said.

“Thank god!” Hillary said as she tried to catch her breath, but she didn’t get long. Lindsay ran her finger all over Hillary’s tummy, causing the girl to burst into laughter again.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Lindsay lightened up her tickling as Amanda started to tickle Hillary’s little toes. This caused Hillary to laugh and shriek.

“AAAAAAAAAAHH! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEEHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” All of the commotion caught the attention of Hillary’s make-up artist, Cindy Williams. She took a look in Hillary’s dressing room, saw what was happening and went to get some tools. IT was Lindsay that noticed Cindy when she came back.

“Hey Amanda.” Lindsay said and pointed towards Cindy. Amanda stopped tickling her victim and went over to talk to Cindy.

“I see you are having fun.” Cindy said. “ I have some tools for you.” Cindy pulled out a make-up brush and a hair brush. “ I would stay and help but I am needed elsewhere.” Then Cindy left and Amanda walked back over to where A sweaty Hillary lay, pinned to the ground by Lindsay. Amanda then handed Lindsay the make-up brush and Lindsay used it to tickle Hillary’s belly button. This caused Hillary to burst into laughter once again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP IT! HEHEHEHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!” Then Lindsay stopped tickling for a second as Hillary took the hair brush to Hillary’s feet. This drove Hillary completely over the edges.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH PLEHEHEHEHSE! NOT THAT! HEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHA! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” When Amanda briefly moved the brush up to Hillary’s toes, Hillary wet herself all over the floor. This was Lindsay’s cue to go in for the kill. She started to tickle Hillary’s belly button with the make-up brush and started to blow raspberries as well. This caused Hillary to wet herself again and lugh so hard no sound was produced.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Hillary passed out. Amanda and Lindsay high five one another and left, giving the brushes back to Cindy on the way out. However, none knew what was to come.

Two days after she and Lindsay Lohan tickled the shit out of Hillary Duff, Amanda Bynes received a phone call fro m Ms. Duff. They decided to meet in a park to discuss some things. Amanda and Hillary met in the park but before they could exchange any words, they were both knocked out from behind. When they woke up, they were both bound to tables in a dark room. Then Frankie Muniz appeared from nowhere.

:What are you doing here!” Both girls demanded.

“Look, you are both my friends and I am sick of this silly feud so I am going to put an end to it.” Frankie said. He had starred with Amanda in Big Fat Liar and he starred with Hillary in Agent Cody Banks. Then, Frankie walked over and started to tickle both girls’ ribs. They both burst into hard laughter.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” Then Frankie slid up and started to tickle their armpits.

“NOT THAT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! CAN’T STAND IT! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEAHAHAHA!” Then Frankie rolled up both girls’ shirts and started to tickle Amanda’s bare belly. She immediately burst into hard laughter.

:OH GAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHA! NO MORE! PLEHEHEHESE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Frankie then ran his fingers rampant all over Amanda’s torso. She couldn’t stand this.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” He then started to tickle Amanda’s belly button.

‘NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THAT! HEHEHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHA!” Frankie finally stopped tickling Amanda, but turned around and started to tickle Hillary’s tummy. This was one of Hillary’s most ticklish spots.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! IPLEHEHEHEHEHSE! HEHEHEHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! Frankie used one hand and tickled in circles around Hillary’s navel, getting closer and closer with every loop. The closer he got, the harder and louder Hillary laughed.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! HEHEHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHSE! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Frankie wriggled his fingers into Hillary’s ultra sensitive belly button. She immediately lost it.

“OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEAHHAHAAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP IT! HEHEHEDAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHA!” Then Frankie decided to give the girls a rest. He then set up a chair at the end of the beds. This made the girls very nervous. Frankie then started to tickle the girl’s feet. This was both girls most ticklish spot and they both burst into hard laughter.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHESE! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Frankie ran his fingers up and down the girls feet as fast as they could. This drove Hillary and Amanda nuts.

‘OH GAHAHAHAHAD! HEHEHEAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHESE! CAN’T STAND THIS! HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEEHAHAHAHA!” Then Frankie concentrated on Hillary’s feet. He started to tickle the balls of her feet.

“NAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHERE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHESE! HEHEAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!” He then started to tickle the sides of Hillary’s feet. She couldn’t stand this.

“OH GAHAHAHAD! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHA! NO MORE!” Then Frankie pulled out a long stiff feather. He briefly ran it up and down the sides of Hillary’s feet before using it to tickle between her toes. This was the most ticklish part of her foot and Hillary went into spasm.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHESE! REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHA!” Finally Frankie stopped tickling Hillary’s feet but moved over and started to tickle Amanda’s feet. She immediately burst into laughter.

“OH NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHESE! I CAN’T TALE IT! HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” He scratched the arches of Amanda’s feet causing her to thrash around.

“GAHAHAHAHAHAD! FRANKIE STAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Frankie used his feather to tickle the sides of Amanda’s foot, this sent her into spasm.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHA!” Then Frankie stuck the feather between Amanda’s toes. This drove her nuts.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAP IT! HEHEAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T STAND IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Frankie stopped tickling her and waited for the girls to catch their breaths.

“No, I am going to stand in the corner and wait until you tow apologize to one another and stop this feud. Frankie went and stood in the corner and the girls apologized.

“Now, lets gang up on Frankie.” They agreed. They called Frankie back, and he untied them.

“Oh Frankie!” Amanda said in a sweet voice.

“cootchie cootchie coo!” Hillary said as she made tickling motions with her hands. Frankie ran away as fast as he could and the girls gave chase.

The tickling in all the stories was absolutely excellent. Bravo on that!
One slight constructive suggestion. Perhaps you could try building up the action in a bit of a scene before the tickling occurs, or vary the atmosphere. Something like perhaps: Hilary and Amanda were at a Hollywood party at one of the city's top hot spots, dancing the night away. They were having the time of their lives, when suddenly, they couldnt remember anything, and then, to their shock and dismay, one or both of them woke up, having realized that a fiend, (Whoever) slipped them a knockout drug in their drinks. Then, the fiend appears, and tells them they are in for a night of torture which they cant believe. It can either be tried as a joint scene where someone else ties both of them up, or where one (Perhaps Hilary) slips a knockout drug into Amanda's drink.
As I said, fantastic stories, my little comment there was just a slight constructive suggestion.

Mitch

i say you should put in the next part! amazing story. i as a f/m fan i would love to see Amanda and Hilary tickle the crap out of Frankie

i say you should put in the next part! amazing story. i as a f/m fan i would love to see Amanda and Hilary tickle the crap out of Frankie

I actually started to write a fourth part but never got around to finisihng it. Myabe I'll see if I can't dig it up and finish it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back