• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harmony Vid Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lion20

TMF Poster
Ok guys/girls. I just receieved my copy of Tk-21 Princess of Tickling. I watched it twice and here is what i thought!!!. FUcking Good stuff~~~~~. The blonde girl is ticklish as hell and has a sexy curvey tan body. The vid iis about 45-60 min. This is one of Harmonys better videos i think. No acting in this one. Both girls are rally ticklish, The blonde is laying down on the floor in numerous scenes with panty hose stockings and topless!!!!!, The chick in red uses her fingernais very well in executing nice ticlish repsonses. The blonde has very ticklish pits, sides, right by the bikini line was a nice spot. And her feet are ticklish. The princess tickles her very nicely and slowly then a little faster. U can def. tell the blonde isnt faking her ticklish reactions YUMMMYYY!!!, all in all, the blonde is most ticklish on her neck, armpits and back of her knees. very nice light bongae and light strokesfor the tortuous tickling. I rate this video 8.75 out of a 10. Things for improvment would be::: The blonde is hot minus her space between her two front teeth!!!, Those of you who have seen dumb anddumber know what im talking about!!! and 2- take of the damn stockings and tickleher bare soles!!!!!, Otherwise, great video by Harmony, def no faking, she blonde is very ticklish adn the tickler ie very good:) CheerS:)

Rob

lion20,

I saw a part of this video on a Harmony preview video and seem to recall that they used gags. Is this the case and, if so, in about how much of the video are gags used? I recall that the girls actually appeared to be ticklish and have considered getting this video.

Thanks

he dude

Gags are used about half of the video, and yes the girls are ntaurally ticklisH, NO FAKING!!!!!!!!

ROB:)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back