• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Sorjourn, Western Shelf Hosts, And, Unrelenting Passions.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
With Naomi almost dying inside at seeing Mitch leave for ten days, the Good Guys embarked on their second road trip of the young season, this time to the Midwest. After starting off well by sweeping three straight in Pittsburgh, they went to Chicago, where they lost two of three, and then to St Louis, where they dropped three in a row. They returned home late on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the West Coast teams the following night.
When Mitch arrived home, all was quiet on the front with the other members of the family, and Naomi, the minute she saw her man, immediately attacked him, in search of sex and love. "You get food after you fuck me, and, if you don't fuck me, you get no food, you starve" Naomi said, a tone of command in her voice. "Is that so, mega ticklish little bitch?" Mitch said, backing Naomi against the wall, and going to tickle her in her belly. Hehehehehehehe! YEEEES! NOOO Tickle! Just Fuccccck MEEEEE! HEHEHEHEHEHE! With that, Mitch picked up his wife, took her into the bedroom, placed her on the bed, tied her up, removed both her clothes and his, and proceeded to give her oral sex. Naomi was going nuts, the sensation was maddening. She pleaded for him not to give her oral sex, because it was turning her on like she couldn't take, and she just wanted to be fucked, but Mitch had other ideas. Then, after a few orgasms, Mitch further tortured the tied up Naomi by using a scrub brush on her feet, and in between her toes, causing her to flex her toes hard, and squeal madly. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOT THE SCRUBBRUSH ON THE TOES PLEEEASSEE JUST FUCKKKKKK MEEEE! I WANT TO BE FUCKEED HUSBANNDDDD! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! As Naomi lied there, in heat, waiting to be fucked, Mitch began to insert his massively erect penis into her vagina, but she protested:" Dont I get a few kisses, or untied first?" She appealed. "I'm not sure. You are a major pain in my ass, lady, so I dont know whether to untie you, or let you lie there like that, and fuck you tied up!" Mitch said, in a dominant tone of voice. "PPPPleeeasee. I'll do anything if you untie me, master" Naomi begged. "Okay, since you asked, I will untie you" Mitch replied. He did untie Naomi, and then, the two of them incredibly turned on, he began intercourse, which was very brief, as they both orgasmed with a rush. Afterwards, they both mused that they couldnt believe how turned on the dominance, and racy, brutal, sex was getting them, and they wanted more, ever more.
The next night, they tried to leave sex behind for three hours, as they needed to focus on their jobs for the Good Guys. The Giants were in town, with Kate Hudson on the mound. She had a great high fastball that night, blowing it by the Giants for a total of 13 strikeouts in eight innings, in an eventual 3-0 win, saved by Duff. Gil Bellows was almost as good on Tuesday night, as he fanned nine in eight innings, and allowed but one run, in an eventual 4-1 triumph. Charlize Theron took the mound on Wednesday, and pitched very well, but four Good Guy errors led to four unearned runs, and did her in, 4-3.
Thursday was an off day. After their family went off to school, Mitch and Naomi spent most of the day getting each other hot, and getting into each other's pants again. They were still having sex every day, several times a day, and could not keep their hands off each other.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the hill, and did okay, allowing three runs in seven innings. Unfortunately, the Padres allowed only two to the Good Guys, who lost, 3-2. The fifth starter pitched on Saturday night, and, in a very inspired game, gave up nine runs early. The Good Guys, however, were not to be denied. Trailing 9-2 in the eighth inning, they came up with ten runs, the go ahead ones on a Mitch homer. Duff came in for the ninth, to preserve an incredible 12-11 win. Kate Hudson took the mound on a bright Sunday in front of a sellout. The Good Guys needed nine innings from her that day, with the beat up bullpen from the previous night. Nine innings is exactly what they got, and two homeruns, one a grand slam in the first inning, as Kate fired a three hit, 5-0 shutout.
The Dodgers visited Paradise in the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would travel to the West Coast. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and did well, but got no run support, and lost, 3-0. Charlize took her turn on Tuesday night, and did much better, allowing three runs but getting five, in a 5-3 triumph. Neve Campbell took the mound on a perfect Wednesday afternoon in front of a sellout, before the Good Guys went to the West Coast for ten days. She did a credible job, leaving tied, 3-3 after six. In the eighth, the Good Guys came up with three runs, and the bullpen did the rest, in a 6-3 Paradise Island win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. It had been another productive homestand both relationship wise, and on the field, and now, the next night, came another ten day road trip.
On the night of the last game, Mitch and Naomi had an evening session with the marriage couneslor, who inquired if their ongoing sexescapades were continuing. "We haven't done anything in the bullpen this homestand, but it is still going on. He's fucked me in bed, on the floor, the dining room table, in the kitchen, and all over the apartment. We still cant keep our hands off each other, and I am still hot as hell for him" Naomi said. "I cant say anything, if it works, then go for it. As long as you both are getting along, just do what works. At least you are getting along well, and arent fighting" The couneslor said.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, would be the 18 year old female manager of the ice cream store at the ballpark, who continually dangled her thongs from her feet, and teased the Good Guys players continuously. They felt it was time to deal with her. So, that night, at a bar at the ballpark, she was forciably picked up, and carried into the clubhouse by several male members of the team, where she was stripped, and tied to the tickle table:" Hey, what the hell is going on!" She protested "You are continuously teasing our male team members with your feet, it is time for you to be punished" Mitch said. With that, second baseman Russell began the tickle on the manager's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO TICKLISH! NOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, third baseman Michael tickled the manager on her underarms, down her sides, and in her ribs and belly with fingers, as her laughter became louder and more squealy, as he counted her ribs: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT TICKLES SOO MUCH PLEASSEEEE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling the manager on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing her legs to buck. Finally, Mitch, who reveled in the opportunity to let his hands explore her feet, after her thong dangling escapades, attacked her 18 year old soft co ed soles with his fingers, a feather, ice, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. The manager went ballistic! She wiggled her toes every which way, squealing with laughter, begging for mercy! :HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE TREATMENT! I GIVE UP! I CANT STAND IT! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted manager was untied.
On Thursday night, as Mitch left Nassau for the flight to San Fransisco, it was another emotional scene. Things were going well between him and Naomi, sexually, and in their relationship, and, as she gave him one last big hug before he headed on the jumbo jet to the Coast, both of them knew that their fabulous sex life lately was a blessing, and they wanted it to continue.
So, it had been a quiet, successful, and another sexy homestand for Paradise's favorite couple. Now came another long seperation and road trip, which was very difficult for both parties, but they would reunite again, and what would happen then? Stay tuned, in the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Talk about a 180 from last season. Again, dang! where's all this coming from?? Another great story. And of course, dang.

HappyD

Yes, dang, lol, and thank you, happy. I mean, it wouldnt be all fun if they were at each other's throats all the time would it? They have been married for 22 years, and hot for each other through that time, so why not at 40 yrs old? Things like that can happen.
As always, stay tuned, you're just going to have to wait and see if the hotness continues, or if the north pole returns.

Mitch

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back