• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Keira Knightly's Session

Billy bob

TMF Novice
John was back in the U.K after his little adventure with Jessica Alba and had found/made a job he enjoyed. You guessed it high class female hypnotist. In his job he tickled many attractive rich women in his house and made them forget the whole event. It seemed like a very normal day until a guest walked in. Keira Knightly was standing outside John's gate. This was going to be easy. He let Ms Knightly in and asked her what he could do for her. "Well I was hoping to relax my mind a bit after all the shooting i've had recently". "Very well" John said bringing Ms Knightly into his house. "Please come lie down here" he said indicting to a leather sofa. Keira lay down on the sofa and made herself comfortable. "Are you ready" John asked. "Yes" Keira replied. "Good".
John pulled out the hypnotic pendant and put it over his next victims eyes. "Just look and follow this Keira". The effect on this British beauty was instant she beagn to look tired ans her eyes followed the instrament that would make her a slave to the man holding it. John than gave Keira her first command. "Keira you will do everything i say". "Yes Master" his new Hypnotized slave replied. "Good Keira remove all of your cloths accept for bra and underwear. Keira obeyed. John then sent Keira into an even deeper trance. Now your feet are very ticklish they are the most ticklish part on your whole body". "Yes Master" Keira replied. She was ready.
"Now Keira i am going to tickle you, you will not move and you will not attempt to stop me". "Yes Master" Keira replied. John then moved down to Keira's barefeet. He began stroking them with his index finger causing Keira to giggle uncontrollably. "Heeeeeeeeeee Heeeeeeeeeeee". Then he began to tickle her even harder on the feet in a scratcing motion now she was really laughing "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hoooooooooooooooooooo Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". John then grabbed a near by feather and set that against her feet "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Hoooooooooooooooooooooo, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" John's hypnoslave squeled.
This lasted for a good hour as Keira Knightly wailed and laughed but was not allowed to move. it was time for the grand finale. John pulled out his ultimte tickling torture tool. It was a large brush that looked similar to a electric toothbrush. He turned it on and span it around Keira's perfectly arched sole. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". Another hour of this followed. However it was time for this fun to end.
"Keira now listen to me when you wake up you will feel more relaxed and not remeber any of this, you wil allways want to go barefoot and that you will enjoy being tickled more and you are now 10 times more ticklish than when you walked in". "Yes Master" the Hypnotized Keira Knightly replied. "When i snap my fingers you will get changed and when i snap them again you will wake up". In two snaps Keira Knightly was back in the Drivers seat. She paid John and left the house. John watched her as she walked down the drive way. Half way down she reached down and removed both of her shoes to reveil her perfect feet once more. John stood and smiled.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back