• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BUFFY VS. WILLOW SEASON SIX FINALE PART 2.5 (prelude to tickle fight of the century)

BLUE_THUNDER

4th Level Red Feather
Angel, as usual, brooded and frowned as he made the trip back to LA in his beautifully restored , triple black 1967 plymouth GTX convertible. the big block 440 under the hood and mean sounding exhaust comforted him somewhat, coming from the days of horse and buggy, angel had found that, since buying the GTX, he had a newfound respect for american made musclecars. so pure, so direct, so single purposed. but all he could think of was leaving buffy again.....how may times was it now? but there were things in the city of angels that needed to be taken care of, and angel, fred, gunn, and wesley had plenty of work to do.

Back in sunnydale, willow was speechless, could it be? tara? "oh my goddess" willow exclaimed, and ran to tara to embrace her as hard as she could. "but how? i saw you die! warren killed you! i dont under...""". "shhhh, its all ok now", tara said calmly. "i d...d..dont know where i was , but wherever it was it was peaceful. it was beautiful. but someone, or some th....th...thing wherever i was told me i was NEEDED here, that a major battle was coming, and only with our power combined could we b...b..beat it". "i dont care about any of that , as long as you are back!" willow had gone from hell bent on destruction to full on bliss in under 2 hours.

"um, tara, who or what exactly was it that sent you?" giles asked wearily as he slowly stood up, still a bit tipsy from agreeing to drink with spike. "i dont know, giles.....it was just this voice, f..f..female i think, it told me i had to be with willow because something was coming. something like we've never seen before...". having been dead before herself, buffy just managed a small smile, honestly not knowing what to say for once in her life.

"well willow, we have to get you out of here now, the coven is waiting for you, tara, you are of course welcome to accompany us, but we must go now, before warren's body is discovered....." giles said urgently. tara turned to face willow. "what did you do?" she demanded to know. "tara, please, we must go right now, time is of the utmost importance here!" giles urgency was clear in his voice. willow, tara, and giles all got into giles red BMW convertible and made a quick exit for sunnydale airport. anya said to buffy "well, i guess ill go find xander at the bronze, please dont touch the cash register in my absence" all smiles once again. buffy sighed as anya walked out the door. she was alone, again.

Spike and Xander sat at the bronze drinking beer, spike clearly more intoxicated due to giles 100.00 a bottle brandy he had been nipping on earlier. "i never did like you, have i mentioned that?" xander asked spike. "saw it off mate and piss off, if it wasnt for this bloody chip.." spike started, then remembered "oh, i have to go, got a bit of something i need to take care of". "alllllll-righty then, ill hopefully not see ya later" xander cracked at spike. they clicked bottles , as any fellow beer drinkers would do, and spike left. he hopped onto his motorcyle. "soddin' hero boy, i can do better than that" he said as he sped off into the night, wherabouts unknown.

At the airport , giles, willow, and tara waited to board the plane. giles was clearly in a hurry and wanted to get out of there fast. willow had been through so many emotions and feelings in the last 24 hours, she didnt know what to even think. after what seemed like an eternity , the boarding call was made, and they went down the boarding ramp, giles, followed by willow and tara holding hands tightly, willow was not about to lose her again. as they boarded the plane, tara aka "THE FIRST" smiled slightly to itself.......TO BE CONTINUED

yes, i know there was no tickling in this one, which is why i called it part 2.5, so dont kill me for it please. the next one will be tickling overload to anyone who ever watched buffy, i just had to set the stage. peace........BLUE_THUNDER

Wonderful! So that's how the First wiped out the Council!!!!!!!! But.... no we won't write that... it's too beta! Very clever! We should have seen that coming! Well done!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Loved it, and the previous stories just as much. Please finish the next part! Can't wait...

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back