• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tutor (Part five)(Final)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Sex...etc

Previously in 'Tickle Tutor' (feel free to skip the re-cap)

The torture of Tanya ended while she was unconsious.Bored of waiting for Tanya to awaken her captors began there own tickle battles.Once the battles had finished one remained as the Italian girl, Maria, tickled the ever so ticklish feet of the newbie, Romey.After Romey fainted she awoke ten minutes later in another room tied stomch down to the bed having her feet tickled once again by the merciless Maria.Back in the room where Tanya lay still tied down she had fallen asleep to the sounds of a vetran Japanese tickle girl who was being shown "what ticklings all about" by her fellow ticklers.
Back at the school Cindy's torture from Mr Lucas continued as he offered to set her free if she could go without laughing for 60 seconds.She had almost made it until Mr Lucas licked her toes which drove her crazy.
With the sun beggining to rise and a new school day dawning the fate of Cindy and Tanya lyes with their ticklers and the totrue of the Romey and the Japanese girl could continue long past the school day.

And now, Part five, the grand finally to 'Tickle tutor'. (that doesn't mean to say I'm going to stop writing or that there won't be spin-off's. :) )

Tuesday 6:00am.

How could this have happened? Cindy wondered on what was, without a doubt, thee worst night of her 18 year old life.One week ago Cindy's biggest worry in the world was whether to ask out Brad, or Scott.Now her biggest worry is, will she ever get out of this tickle hell? And if so..."WHEN?!?!?!?!...HA HA HA HA" Cindy screamed as Mr Lucas continued to scram his finger tips all over Cindy's bare feet, the same thing he had been doing, with short breaks for the last two hours.
The feet.Oh how he focused on the feet.Sure Cindy was ticklish other places.Real ticklish.Her nipples for example.But her feet, as Mr Lucas had discovered hours apon hours ago were the most ticklish part of her entire naked body and she could-not-stand-it.
"School starts in three hours" Said Mr Lucas over the top of Cindy's laughter and torturous screaming "Do you want to go to school today? Think you'll pass any tests? People begin to arrive about 8:00am you know? Maybe they would like to tickle you aswell? We could have a class tickle session? What do you think? twenty five of your class mates tickling your naked body?"
Cindy didn't answer.There was no point.She'd done more than enough begging, pleading, laughing and screaming to last her two life times, she had come to the realisation hours ago that when Mr Lucas wants to let her go, he'll let her go, not a minute sooner.He'd offered her freedom before with his tickling mond games but she'd either fail the game or he would find some loop hole, no matter how weak, to keep her tied to his desk.
At the apartment a few miles of away of the Japanese tickle master, the women known as Ja-Net two tickle tortures were currently in session.
Tanya, the girl who had recently suffered the merciless tickling of 13 naked tickle girls was fat asleep on the bed in Ja-Net's room.Ja-Net was nowhere to be found but this wasn't uncommon.She may have been out on a job.(or grocery shopping, either way)
In a separate bedroom not to far away lay a very ticklish young blond girl called Romey.Romey had a tickling fetish of her own, thats why she was at Ja-Net's, but Romey did not anticipate being tied up and tickled on her bare feet for several hours, while she cried, screamed, laughed and begged for mercy.
In on of the rooms upstairs the Japanese women now found herself tied, and blind folded to an X-frame on a 45 degree angle.She was stark naked like the rest of the girls in the apartment, standar dress at Ja-Nets.She had never faced toture like this as she was usually the dominant tickler, with very little exception.Now, on the X-frame ten of her fellow apartment goers were tickling her naked body to hights of tickling which she never thought possible.All these girls had been taught the tricks of the trade.How to find a ticklee's most ticklish spot, and how to exploit it to its fulll extent.How to drive a women, using tickling, almost to the point of multiple orgasim and then let her down at the very last second.
In the past two hours the ten girls had played several games with their victim.Their latest game was having her compiment them on how great they were at tickling and how ticklish she was.The Japanese girl, of course new all the games and all the tricks but there knowing the games and knowing the tricks didn't make them any easier or any more preventable.
"NAAHA HA HA HA HA Y-YOUR ALL FA-HA-HA FANTASTIC TICK-HA HA HA HA TICKLAAAAAAAHHHS AHHH HA HA HA ST-STOP! AH HA HA HA HA PL-PLEAAAASSEEE I'LL NEVAHAH HA HA HA NEVA TICKLE ANY OF YOU AGAAAAINA HA HA HA HA HA PLEEEAAAASSEEEEEE HA HA HA HA!!!" That was it.After hours she had finally offered to never tickle any of them again.Of course it was an empty offer and they all knew it.The second she was let down and had some time to recover she would begin plotting her revenge on each and everyone of them.
Back in the room where Tanya was sleeping she suddenly go a rude awakening from a small scratching on her feet."AHH!" Tanya squeld as she jerked her head up to see who was beggining to tickle her.At the end of the bed stood Ja-Net.Ja-Net continued to scratch Tanya's foot slowly as she looked at Tanya.
"So..." Said Ja-Net "..your little tickle session ended huh? I spoke to Maria.She said you fainted and then everyone began a tickle fight.You got lucky huh?"
Still getting her bearing and trying to ignore the slow tickling her foot Tanya mumbled "Please...no more...I have to go..."
"After a night like you had I doubt very much you'll be going to school.You'll probably spend it at home, in bed, recovering.Thats what I did after the first night I was tickled like this." Ja-Net unhitched Tanya's stocks, freeing Tanya's feet.She then walked round and took the gag out of Tanya's mouth.
"Y-Your letting me go?" Tanya said quietly, hopefully and a little surprised.
"*Sigh*" Sighed Ja-Net :p "Yes I'm letting you go_Of course your always welcome to come back.Don't think it escaped my notice that you have a intrest in tickling."
Ja-Net began to untie the ropes around Tanya's wrist.
"Did...did you say YOU were tickled like me?" Asked Tanya only just realising what Ja-Net had said.
"Yes" Said Ja-Net as she realised the ropes and Tanya sat up."But I was alot younger than you.They let me keep my bra and panties on, in good taste you know, I was only 15."
"15? Oh my god...how did.." Tanya said in astonishment as Ja-Net interupted and sat down beside Tanya on the bed.
"Yes, I was 15 years old.It was back in Tokyo.I had gone along with some older friends of mine to a party, I knew I had a tickling fetish and foolishly told this older guy I was talking to" Ja-Net said as she continued her story "turns out my friends knew I had a tickling fetish aswell, thats why they bought me to the party.Little did had I realised that the party was a birthday party for a guy called Xiang Zui.It was his 21st.Xiang, who is now a good friend of mine, made tickling videos for a living.He had a major tickling fetish along with ninety nine percent of the people at his party.The guy I was talking to went and told Xiang what I had told him.The whole thing had been set up all along for my friends to bring me along and for me to be the entertainment of that evening.I think it was about 9:00pm when four guys grabbed me and pulled me to another room.They stripped me of my clothes, down to my underwear, and tied me to a wooden X-frame, much like the one I have upstairs.The four guys then wheeled me out on the frame into the middle of the party.They wheeled me right next to the cake.I asked everyone what the heck was going on but no one answered.And then, just like that, without warning, everyone who could reach me through the crown began tickling me, everywhere.People left and came back.The party went till about 4:00am.People began to leave but I hadn't fainted once.I had had a few short breaks lasting not even 10 minutes each.But just because people had left didn't mean the tickling should stop.A few stragglers continued to tickle me untill around 5:30ish and then when they left my friends and Xiang were still there.And this point I'd done so much begging and crying I was unsure where I was.My friends helped Xiang take me to his room upstairs and tie me to the bed.I stuggled but I was to weak.My friends left and Xiang tickled me till about lunch time.He let me go.I went home and slept for hours and hours.Which is just what you'll do, if your stupid." Said Ja-Net.
"Stupid?" Said Tanya "What?..Umm Can I have some clothes?"
"Don't worry about that.I'll get you some clothes.But if your stupid you'll go home and sleep.But that means you'll need to explain to your parents why your not at school, and do you really want anyone knowing what happened to you tonight? Sure Cindy knows but I doubt she'll brag too much." With that final comment Ja-Net left the room and gave Tanya a spare change of clothes.Tanya did go home and sleep.She told her parents the clothes belonged to Cindy and that she wasn't feeling to good.her parents believed her and she slept with dreams of nothing but tickling for the remainder of that day.She never looked at Cindy or Mr Lucas the same again either.
It was now 8:17am.Cindy and Mr Lucas had began to hear cars pulling up outside.When Cindy began screaming for someone to go rescue her Mr Lucas quickly gaged her with her t-shirt."O.k" Said Mr Lucas trying to keep his cool."I'm going to let you go.But before I do, you gotta think, do you really want to tell people what happened here? How do you know Tanya wants people knowing? Think of the embaressment.I'm a respected teacher, no one will believe this.This is lunacy.And what about when you try and tell them about Ja-Net and her apartment full of naked girls all with tickling fetishes? No one will believe that."
Cindy began shaking her head from side to side in agreence with Mr Lucas.He was right.No one would believe that.
Mr Lucas cleaned up Tanya's old clothes off the floor and stuffed them under the couch cushion.He then left the office and locked the door behind him leaving Cindy still tied naked to his desk.
At the apartment Maria had finally let up on Romey and the two girls had gone to join the fun upstairs.Maria walked in the room first and instantly headed for the Japanese girls feet.
"NO! NO MORE LEAVE ME ALOOOAHA HA HA HANEEE AH HA HA HA" Said the Japanese girl as tears streamed down her cheeks and onto the leather pillow attached to the X-frame.
Romey came in just as the Japanese girl opened her eyes and focused on the light at the door.She saw Romey."THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT AH HA HA HA HA" Said the Japanese girl as the eleven girls now totured her all at one.
Romey looked at the screaming women wide eyed and walked towards her making tickling motions with her fingers.
"I'M GANNA GET YOU ROMEY! HA HA HA HA" Screamed the women in a fit of hysteria "WHEN THIS IS OVER,AAAH HA HA HA SO ARE YOUAAAH HA HA HA!!"
Although slightley fearful of the thought that one day this might come back to bite her she walked straight up to the Japanese girls and began licking her nipples and tickling her underarms.
It was almost 9:00am.Cindy had said nothing to Mr Lucas as she hopped up and got dressed.Mr Lucas replaced all the things on his desk from the floor and sat on the edge of his desk facing the door."Bye Cindy" He said smiling as if the whole thing had never happened.
Cindy slowly walked outside trying to stay awake as she ignored other students walking through the halls.
As Cindy walked out the front gate of the school, staring at the ground as she walked along she suddenly felt someone budge her on the shoulder as she walked onto the side walk.Cindy looked up to see one of her class mates, Tina a girl much like Cindy, only with more wavey hair, and a taller.
"Hey Cind'" Said Tina with a big grin "Where you off to? You'll be late"
"Huh?" Whispered Cindy "Oh..no..I was..um..I don't feel so good, I'm calling in sick"
"Oh I hope you get better soon" Said Tina still with her usual grin.
The two said good bye and began walking seperate ways until Cindy heard Tina calling her name once more.Cindy turned slugishly around to give Tina her attention."What?" Cindy asked tiredly.
"Oh its nothing, I was just wondering, someone told me you tried Mr Lucas' tuturoing program? Was it good? Cause I'm doing crap in science so I'm going for a session tonight.Did you go?How was it?" Tina said still with her big dumb playful grin.
Cindy's eyes widened as she looked at the ditsi blond girl before her."Yeah I went" Said Cindy as she turned and began to walk away "Its...a bit of a laugh".

The End.

I hope you enjoyed all five parts to Tickle Tutor.
Keep a look out for more stories by me and the up and coming "Beth's Journey".
And please tell me what you thought! :)

Thanks for reading.:)

-TickleMantis.

aww

Too bad its over. Good job though, this had to be one of the greatest series in TMF. Keep the stories coming!!

A great ending! But yeah it's too bad that it's over now. The best series I've ever read! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back