• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suspicious Mother

Illtcklu

3rd Level Blue Feather
Brian invited his mother over for dinner.
During the course of the meal, Brian's mother couldn't help but keep
noticing how beautiful Brian's roommate, Stephanie, was.

Brian's Mom had long been suspicious of a relationship between Brian and
Stephanie, and this had only made her more curious.
Over the course of the evening, while watching the two react, she started to wonder if there was more between Brian and Stephanie than met the eye.
Reading his mom's thoughts, Brian volunteered, "I know what you must be
thinking, but I assure you Stephanie and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Stephanie came to Brian saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" Brian said, "Well, I
doubt it, but I'll send her an e-mail just to be sure". So he sat down and wrote:

"Dear Mom: I'm not saying that you "did" take the gravy ladle from
the house; I'm not saying that you "did not" take the gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for

dinner. Love, Brian".

Several days later, Brian received an email back from his mother that read:

"Dear Son: I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Stephanie; I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with Stephanie. But the fact remains
that if Stephanie is sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now. Love, Mom."

LESSON OF THE DAY ... NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET! moms are smart! I swear once woman have kids they like have one up on ya! Unreal lol! :bowing:

tulipangel said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET! moms are smart! I swear once woman have kids they like have one up on ya! Unreal lol! :bowing:
I can relate very well to this ..........soooooo maybe it isn't a joke after all!

Lmao.

And I agree, Mums (or "Moms" even :p) do have a habit of knowing everything. Much to my disgust. :disgust:

HeavenlyTickle said:
Lmao.

And I agree, Mums (or "Moms" even :p) do have a habit of knowing everything. Much to my disgust. :disgust:
She knows about TMF?!!!! :wow:

As P.T. Barnum once said:

You can fool some of the people all of the time,
and,
You can fool all of the people some of the time,
BUT:
YOU CAN'T FOOL MOM!

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back