• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Kathryn's Royal Torture

kiedisluvr3348

This story is based on a tickling fantasy of mine. The setup is somewhat detailed, but I thought it was the only way to do a story like this justice. You die-hard ticklephiles will have to bear with me :) Enjoy and please let me know what you think.

Princess Kathryn's Royal Torture

The castle was buzzing with activity. Today was the day that King Edward and Queen Veronica of the neighboring Castle of Wexford were coming to dine with Queen Alexandra Windsor and her daughter, the fair Princess Kathryn. Of course, this was no ordinary visit, nor was it to be a joyous affair. The King and Queen were coming to observe Princess Kathryn to decide whether or not she were fit to wed their son, Prince Phillip. Princess Kathryn was abandoned at a young age and had come under Queen Alexandra’s care. The Queen, who was left a widower when her husband was tragically killed in battle, took the girl in as one of her own and lavished upon her every comfort she could dream of. As Kathryn’s birthright was unknown, there was dispute as to whether or not she was of true noble birth. Because Queen Alexandra was a true noblewoman and held in high regard by those of neighboring kingdoms, Kathryn was to be given the title of Princess. However, before she could be wed into a noble family, it was necessary for her to be deemed worthy and a true lady in manner and in mind.

Queen Alexandra had another daughter, Princess Rebecca, who was quite jealous of Kathryn and had also hoped to win the Prince’s affections. From the start Kathryn was always thought to be fairer and gentler of temper than her sister. She was well loved by the castle’s servants and much admired by the neighboring princes. Prince Phillip and Princess Kathryn were introduced at the Palace Ball and immediately grew fond of each other. Prince Phillip was entranced by the Princess’s beauty, as was she taken by his handsome features and mannerisms. When, Princess Rebecca discovered the name of the mysterious raven-haired beauty that the Prince was said to be courting, she became enraged. She planned to take revenge on her sister in any way she could.

All the castle’s servants were taking care to ensure that Princess Kathryn looked beautiful. Her long gown was of a pale rose color, laced snugly to the Princess, accentuating her tiny waist. Her bosom flowed from the top of her corset as the sleeves of the gown tapered snugly to her dainty wrists. Her raven hair flowed down her back and her gorgeous face radiated with youthful beauty. As a servant brushed her fingers along the Princess’s neck to push away a stray hair she giggled a soft, musical giggle. “Ooh, hee hee! Oh please, I’m quite ticklish!” Princess Rebecca watched from the doorway and thought of a plan. Quickly she slipped away to the servant’s quarters where those who would entertain the visiting King and Queen were lodging.

At long last, Princess Kathryn was prepared. She made her way down the castle stairs. The King and Queen were already seated in the Main hall. They sat at the far end of the long table, the King at the head and the Queen and Prince Phillip on either side. Her mother scolded her for her tardiness. “For shame daughter. You’ve kept our guests waiting far too long.” The Princess hastily apologized. Her mother left her alone in the room to be examined by the Queen. The Princess nervously took her seat at the table as the disapproving gaze from the other end caused her to stir uneasily. Without hesitating for a moment, Queen Veronica began questioning Kathryn sternly. “Now Kathryn, would you please inform the King and myself how someone such as yourself who is not of noble birth could possibly bring honor upon our distinguished family?” Princess Kathryn composed herself as she addressed the haughty Queen. “Your highness, I will bring honor upon your family as I have with my very own. By presenting myself and acting in a manner that becomes royalty, I will be in every instance as a true Princess and will serve my husband well.” Her Prince smiled, obviously pleased with her answer. Those at the table were so steeped in the conversation that none noticed as the palace Fool, an dwarfish fellow, about two feet in stature, crept under the table. Princess Rebecca peered in the doorway and watched as her plan unfolded.

“Now Kathryn,” the Queen continued, “please tell me how a noble woman is to address their husband with dignity and honor.” As Kathryn began to speak, the Fool, who had crawled to her feet and slid beneath the skirt of her gown, began tickling her leg. Losing her composure, Kathryn’s hand flew to her mouth and a giggle escaped her. The Queen appeared shocked at this vulgar display. “Young lady, how dare you address me in such a manner!” The Princess apologized profusely, but before she could say a word of explanation, the Fool reached up and tickled the backs of both knees. She giggled even more loudly and attempted to kick the ticklish nuisance off of her. The King and Queen were appalled at such behavior. Even the Prince stared in shock, wondering what had gotten into his beautiful Princess. In her struggles beneath the table, the Princess kicked off her shoe. The Fool used this to his advantage and quickly grabbed the Princess’s dainty foot at the ankle. His small, deft fingers wiggled over the soft, pampered sole. The Princess could hold back no more as laughter burst from her. “HAHAHAHA OHHHH PLEASE! NO! HEHEHEHE!” The King and Queen could not believe what they were witnessing. The Princess was acting as one possessed. Her hands grasped the edges of the chair in an attempt to regain composure, but the Fool was unceasing. His assault on her toes continued as he wiggled his fingers up her arch and back and forth over the balls of her feet. “PLEEEEASE, I BEG YOU…STOP THIS AT ONCE!! AHAHAHAHAHA”. The Princess’s screams grew louder and more frantic. The Prince peered under the table, wondering if something beneath it were causing the Princess to react this way. He saw nothing of course, as the Fool was well hidden beneath the Princess’s skirt. The Fool continued his relentless torture as he took the foot up to his mouth and began running his tongue between the Princess’s toes. “NOOOOOO!! PLEASE! NOT MY TOOOOOOOES!!”, the Princess wailed as this tiny attacker continued his work. As he sucked and nibbled the princess’s toes, one hand held her ankle tightly while the other continued tickling the back of her knee. The Princess was unable to stand the intense sensations. Her body shook, causing the table to quiver and knocking over the beautiful candle centerpiece set there. The King and Queen were thoroughly outraged at the girl’s foolish display. “This is abominable!!”, the Queen shouted. “How dare you make a mockery of our family in this manner!!” The Princess, whose laughter had reached a feverish pitch, was helpless to answer with anything but unrestrained squeals. The King and Queen rose and stormed away from the table, dragging their son with them out the door. As they finally made their way out of the castle, the tickling stopped and the Princess, now able to breathe, finally realized what had happened. She attempted to run after them, but it was too late. Sobbing, she ran up to her room as Princess Rebecca smirked from the corner. Her mission achieved, she ran to tell her mother what an embarrassment this surrogate “daughter” had made of their family name.

Princess Kathryn ran up the stairs and down the corridor, nearly knocking over the servants who lined the halls, wondering what had happened. The Princess threw herself onto her bed and sobbed at the events of the afternoon and at the loss of her one true love. Suddenly, there was a strange noise at her window. She looked up to see her Prince, who had managed to scale the castle’s wall. She flew to the window and opened it and he tumbled into the room. They embraced. The Prince gazed deeply at the Princess who, despite the events that had just occurred, he still loved dearly. He implored “My darling, what was happening to you that made you behave so inappropriately in front of my family?” The Princess responded, “Oh, my dearest prince, as I sat there, conversing with your mother, I was suddenly overtaken with the most intense tickling sensations. It was as though someone or something had crawled beneath my garments and was torturing me. I am so very ticklish and I could not bear such relentless tickling!” The Prince was stunned. He understood now the cause for his Princess’s unrestrained laughter. While saddened by the knowledge that, because of her strange behavior, his parents would never consent to their union, he was intrigued that his Princess had such a strong reaction to the tickling sensations. Smiling, despite the circumstances, he reached down and picked up the Princess’s still-bare foot and said, “Now these strange sensations…did they in any way feel like THIS?” At that, he began tickling her foot with his fingertips. “HAHAHAH! YEEESSS, JUST LIKE THAHAHAHAT!”, the Princess squealed. “Oh my,” the Prince teased, “You are quite ticklish, aren’t you?” “YEAHAHAHAAAAAS!!” cried the Princess, barely able to get the word out as her Prince began skillfully torturing her foot, running his fingers up and down her arch. “OH NOOOO, PLEASE STAHAHAHAPP!!” she cried. The Prince continued wiggling his fingers and scratching his fingertips up and down the length of her feet. “HAHAHAHAH!! OH NOOOOO, PLEEEEEAAASE! I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE” screamed the Princess. The Prince continued his attack, tickling up the back of her leg and behind her knees. “Tell me my dear, were you even tickled…HERE?” he teased as his fingers danced over that sensitive area behind her knee. “OHHHH NO, PLEASE!! HAVE MERCY, HEEHEEHEEHEE!!” Her musical giggle echoed through large bedroom. The Prince relented; fearing that one of the servants might come to investigate the sudden commotion. The Princess gasped for air. He allowed her a moment to recover as the truth of their situation became clear. He said, “My dear, we have a great and terrible problem. My love for you grows interminably since the day I first laid eyes on you. However, due to these unfortunate events, our families will never consent to our marriage.” “Well then my dear, we shall run away and make our own lives together”, said the Princess. Quickly, she stood up and dashed out the bedroom door, leading the stunned Prince behind her. They ran into the servant’s quarters, bolting the door behind them. Changing hurriedly, not pausing a moment to concern themselves with modesty, the Prince and Princess disrobed and put on the clothing worn by the castle servants. They descended a narrow staircase and made their way through a passageway leading to the outside of the castle. There, they ran through the nearby woods in hopes of finding shelter and beginning a life together.

The disappearance of the Prince and Princess much grieved their parents, who agreed it would have been better to allow their union to continue, rather than lose their precious children. Search attempts all failed and were eventually called off. In all the years following, the whereabouts of the two went mysteriously unknown to the royals, who continued their lives saddened greatly by the loss. However, locals of a small neighboring village claimed that the couple had married not long after in a small service and made their home in a humble shack on the outskirts of the village. It was also reported that, for years to come, those wandering near the shack late in the evening could hear the constant laughter of a Princess who, upon fleeing from the castle she had called home for many years, came to live a long and happy life with her loving and mercilessly tickling Prince.

Last edited:
What a beautiful story! I really felt like I was there, watching the events unfold. I liked the time you took to develop the story, and there was something sweet about the innocence of the princess that made it a pleasure to think of her being tickled.

I wonder whether there's something about under-the-table-tickling that has some sort of special significance. Some of my earliest tickling memories are of crawling under the desks in kindergarten...tickling the girls' feet and knees...and getting into lots of trouble for it! I think that reading your story evoked memories of those childhood years, even if I was not conscious of it, and made it delightful to read.

glen

Loved this story. Like the previous one I read from you, TICKLE CLUB, you have a really nice talent for detail that adds to the fantasy of your stories without sounding like 'filler'.
Very thoughtfully constructed and quite sexy. The thought of a small 'fool' under the dress of a princess who needs to act very proper even though she's being tickled is a great fantasy.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

Max

very nice

I agree with all the other guys. Very nice story! I much prefer a detailed setup and introduction to some mindless filler about nothing in particular. Again, well done.

Yeah Scoob, like I never heard THAT before! ;) Thanks so much everyone. I appreciate the feedback. Those were the kind of reactions I was hoping for and I'm glad you liked it!

I won't lie. To me, the seemed just like a proper farytale. It was like romeo and juliet with a happy ending + tickling.

All in all great story. 5/5.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back