• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dinner and a Movie

TicklishSurfer

TMF Regular
On TBS the have Dinner and a Movie with Craig and annabelle, they show movies and then have a chef make a dinner and they name it with something that has to do with the movie. Well awhile ago they had the Macho Man Randy Savage OH YEAH!!!!!!!! on and he was teaching Craig or was it Dave oh fuck it im sure you guys care anyway. Well towards the end of the show he is dressed up like the Macho Man and starts to wrestle annabelle. Well at first he picks her and she screams and then he puts her down and grabs her sides. She freaks out and is laughing hard, she finally lets out a "That's not wrestiling your tickling!!!!" and the goes on and then the damn show cuts off while he is still tickling her. I thought it was good.

I remember

I remembered Macho on D&M, but I missed the tickling part. Cool post, keep them comming IF YOU DARE BAhahahahahaha!

I cannot believe I missed that, I remember seeing the promo and everything.....:( :( :D

Nice! I don't know if they repeat these, as I didn't see any on the schedule, but according to the website that happens during the presentation of Rocky III. Since TV Guide lists the movie that's airing and not the show as "Dinner And A Movie," that's what to be on the lookout for.

I think the show manily comes on Fridays I am not sure. And for repeats I know they repeat the movies but I dont know for the guest. But if you see the Macho Man on a promo you know there it tickling in the end.
Also on MTV there is a true life Diary coming up I think tomarrow I'm not sure on women wrestling. At the end they said something about another fetish and they showed a web site. I think it was the same web site someone posted here before that has to do with tickling and female wrestling. Well I will try to watch it if Mickey Mouse desides to give me the day off that day. But keep a look out. There were a lot of cute girls and all of them were barefoot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back